Survivor
2480 posts

Re: Q&A with the Naughty Dog Developers - September edition.

[ Edited ]
Sep 2, 2012

The map Yemen almost never shows up in Team Deathmatch and it has been like that since launch. Are you ever going to fix that?

We are a lot of Yemen fans here Smiley Happy

And by the time you're done reading this, you'll realize that this is just my sig
Message 31 of 299 (707 Views)
Fender Bender
4145 posts

Sep 1, 2012

stentryk wrote:

The map Yemen almost never shows up in Team Deathmatch. Are you ever going to fix that?

We are a lot of Yemen fans here Smiley Happy

Same goes for Airstrip in Elimination.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Message 32 of 299 (703 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
11480 posts

Sep 1, 2012

Why does the FAL-SS exist in multiplayer if it doesn't make a show in the Campaign? Was it put in for experimental purposes or just to put the FAL in because it was in Uncharted 2 as well?

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 33 of 299 (686 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
649 posts

Sep 1, 2012

Since you guys confirmed that colors will be coming after 1.15, how many colors will we have?

Message 34 of 299 (677 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1135 posts

Sep 1, 2012
Will you guys ever improve the Treasure system? Like implementing Rare Treasure Drop weekends,Treasure Trading amongst PSN friends (like in Golden Abyss) or using the Tournament System to unlock Treasure sets? Anything else in mind? I want to collect Treasures for fun! Not to grind/buy my way to them. Thank You
Message 35 of 299 (666 Views)
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
67 posts

Sep 1, 2012

Are you planning on having rewards/unlockables in the MP for those who have earned the silver star and for those who obtained the platinum trophy in UC3 (similar to how to unlock the Marco Polo skin in UC2's MP)?

For the flashback maps, do you plan on having the option to switch between the UC2 & UC3 version of each map?

Message 36 of 299 (659 Views)
First Son
23 posts

Sep 1, 2012

Question 1: Will Co op Arena have any improvements in the next patch such as:

• Playable villains
  • Survival only, Gold Rush only and Siege only

Question 2: Will the Djin skin and Shade clothes and masks be avaiable to purchase on PS Store? Because many players who are not enough skilled to competitive or even don't like competitive modes don't have a chance to get this Skin and clothes, that's unfair.

Sorry for my bad english. I'm not a native speaker, let alone writer.

Message 37 of 299 (649 Views)
Uncharted Territory
990 posts

Sep 1, 2012

wlmerscher wrote:

Question 1: Will Co op Arena have any improvements in the next patch such as:

• Playable villains
  • Survival only, Gold Rush only and Siege only

Question 2: Will the Djin skin and Shade clothes and masks be avaiable to purchase on PS Store? Because many players who are not enough skilled to competitive or even don't like competitive modes don't have a chance to get this Skin and clothes, that's unfair.

Sorry for my bad english. I'm not a native speaker, let alone writer.

No, the villains wont be playable in the coop arena... And there wont be survival only, etc...

Cant you just wait for the stage 4?? Jesuschrist... Retarded questions.

Message 38 of 299 (641 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
567 posts

Sep 1, 2012
Is there any chance that there can be a DLC weapons with 3 empty attachments slots; those of which we are free to put whatever mods we want?? That would be a really cool idea especially since call-out is always the 3rd attachment on the guns with 3 slots. I would gladly pay $5.00 for such an item Smiley Happy
Message 39 of 299 (631 Views)
Sackboy
345 posts

Sep 1, 2012

Silver-Knight47 wrote:
Is there any chance that there can be a DLC weapons with 3 empty attachments slots; those of which we are free to put whatever mods we want?? That would be a really cool idea especially since call-out is always the 3rd attachment on the guns with 3 slots. I would gladly pay $5.00 for such an item Smiley Happy

I don't know about that, man. 3 mods like clip size max ammo and reload speed, could be a tad OP. $5.00 could be a reasonable price though.

Message 40 of 299 (623 Views)