Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keyblade Wielder
9962 posts

Re: The Uncharted 3™ “Bad Lip Reading” Contest

Apr 29, 2013
^ There's the being in the US thing, and there's the "I don't feel like it" thing.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 81 of 101 (473 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Host
8290 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 29, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
^ There's the being in the US thing, and there's the "I don't feel like it" thing.

There's also the, "oh ****, the deadline is today, I totally forgot, let me just put anything there"

edit: profanity removed

Please use plain text.
Message 82 of 101 (471 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2600 posts

Apr 29, 2013

canadian94eh wrote:

wow the dead line is coming soon, and not too many people have submitted an entry yet, are a bunch of people just waiting for the last day possible to submit their entry or do we just have a lot of forumers that are not residents to the states (more than i thought)?

Well, that video I posted in the UCTV thread was originally going to be my entry... but I felt that went beyond what was suitable for this contest. :smileyhappy:

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/b/b9/Garfreakeld.png

I luv kitty cats cuz they're very furry n cute. meow!
Please use plain text.
Message 83 of 101 (453 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
18281 posts

Apr 29, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

And then there's the "I haven't had time to work on it even though April is a 30 day month" thing that I'm currently stuck in. I'll have to get all of my work done tonight if I want something good to submit. I have a good subject too. :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 84 of 101 (436 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
186 posts

Apr 30, 2013

Haha Soundz mine are okay. I don't actually play the game so ya. That's why I'm having a little bit of a hard time understanding some of these inside jokes in some of these other videos.

And I just got home 30 mins ago, was in school all day, and will be in school all day tomorrow. NO WAY can I make another video. Oh well, I'll just close my eyes and hope for the best. As long as I get a keychain...

Frankenstein

Check out my financial website.

Please use plain text.
Message 85 of 101 (401 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
41 posts

Apr 30, 2013

You'll definitely AT LEAST get a keychain.  They do look really nifty!  And your videos are funny!  I'm wishing for you. =)

Lookout for my new one... will be going up later tonight.  Would love to hear what you think.

S

P.S. YOU NEED TO PLAY UNCHARTED 2 and 3.

Please use plain text.
Message 86 of 101 (391 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
41 posts

Apr 30, 2013

And in my third & (second) final entry:

Is this the last of him?

And if that doesn't work, the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q82t4_VimP8.

If you like what you see, share, rate, comment and subscribe!

That's it... until next time.

Cheers, y'all!

Please use plain text.
Message 87 of 101 (378 Views)
Lombax Warrior
186 posts

Apr 30, 2013
Haha that was cool. To be honest the Last of Us background music didn't fit TOO well for me, since when I hear that I think of like an apocalypse wasteland, but it was still good to tie in to your video.

LOL at the concept of Playstation character getting fired and trying to find work at X-Box. LOL at Sully's magic trick.

I feel like there was...some inside joke about the Crash Bandicoot thing since Naughty Dog made them, but I missed it. Maybe if I rewatch it.

I would say that MAYBE it could have been more diverse if you used different voices this time, but it doesn't matter much since you can only win once.

Anyway, excellent job, again, Sound.

Frankenstein

Check out my financial website.

Please use plain text.
Message 88 of 101 (371 Views)
PlayStation MVP
41 posts

Apr 30, 2013

I totally understand about The Last of Us music. It's so freaking good! Gustavo Santaolalla worked that magic... He also did Motorcycle Diaries, if you saw that. Amazing.

Yeah, I just made it as though Elena was an agent and Crash Bandicoot was bothering her about not being as hot as he used to be. =)

I did use different voices this time as well! But maybe because I was directing, I rubbed off on the other dude. ;-)

Thanks so much for such sweet feedback, Blue.

Please use plain text.
Message 89 of 101 (362 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
4591 posts

Apr 30, 2013

Hi all,

Thanks for participating.  All valid contest entries will be forwarded to the judges.

U--J

PlayStation Moderation and Support Guy @ www.playstationsupportforum.com
Please use plain text.
Message 90 of 101 (336 Views)