Fender Bender
2487 posts

Re: **Q&A with the Naughty Dog Development Team: February Edition**

Feb 1, 2013

Blennerville wrote:
why ask questions ?

BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/b/b9/Garfreakeld.png

I luv kitty cats cuz they're very furry n cute. meow!
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 211 (751 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Feb 1, 2013
On a scale of 1-10 how successful do you think Uncharted 3 is; what do you think you could've done to improve your rating?

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 211 (747 Views)
Survivor
2660 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 1, 2013

canadian94eh wrote:

Blennerville wrote:
why ask questions ?

because last month's QA was pretty good

EDIT: but for questioners, please don't ask questions that could possibly be answered in the patch 1.16 notes coming soon

no they were not

i pitty the fool that thinks they were

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 211 (741 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2135 posts

Feb 1, 2013

ND, when Uncharted: Drake's Fortune was coming out critics and gamers-a-like who watched the trailers of your new game expected it to be another tomb raider wannabe, now with the addition of multiplayer to the upcoming Tomb Raider game people are calling it a rip off of Uncharted

my question is how does it feel to surpass your superiors?:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 211 (732 Views)
Gaming Beast
2135 posts

Feb 1, 2013

Blennerville wrote:

canadian94eh wrote:

Blennerville wrote:
why ask questions ?

EDIT: but for questioners, please don't ask questions that could possibly be answered in the patch 1.16 notes coming soon

no they were not

i will take that pity ... hold on to it for a bit, to give you your satisfaction ... then re-gift it back to you for expecting miracles to happen; that ND or any company can magically make everything you want changed in their game

if i remember correctly (i'm too lazy to pull it up and look at them again) they had at least 3 questions answered or hinted at something good, are you suggesting that isn't better than answering "nope, can't do that" x 10?

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 211 (724 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1194 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 1, 2013

I'm going to try even though it's probably pointless:

Have you read the sprint thread? What's your opinion? Do you have any plans for taking care of this or will you ignore it?

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 211 (711 Views)
Splicer
37 posts

Feb 1, 2013
Any plans for added legacy incentives?
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 211 (704 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1314 posts

Feb 1, 2013

Are you ever going to fix smoke bomb? 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

34gau1c.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 211 (695 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Feb 1, 2013
When you patch Airwalk can you keep it available for custom games? (Or make a toggle?)

That glitch is one of the unique things about uncharted 3 and it keeps some people intersted in the game while playing customs. I undefstand it needs to be patched becsuse it is being abused :smileysad:

I was able to convince 2 friends to buy uncharted 3 just because of that glitch, it is so awesome and I don't know any other games that have something that cool in it :smileyhappy:

I am sure alot of people would really appreciate it, I know I would because sometimes I have 1 or 2 hour long glitch lobbies where we are laughing and having fun the whole time :smileyhappy:

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 211 (679 Views)
Survivor
2660 posts

Feb 1, 2013

canadian94eh wrote:

Blennerville wrote:

canadian94eh wrote:

Blennerville wrote:
why ask questions ?

no they were not

i will take that pity ... hold on to it for a bit, to give you your satisfaction ... then re-gift it back to you for expecting miracles to happen; that ND or any company can magically make everything you want changed in their game

if i remember correctly (i'm too lazy to pull it up and look at them again) they had at least 3 questions answered or hinted at something good, are you suggesting that isn't better than answering "nope, can't do that" x 10?

im saying asking questions are just pointless. what big or important info have we got or what important issues have been answered.

the hints were just nonsense like  - can we install the mp on our hardrive - and their answer - thats shoulds good - wait a while for a some news.

nothing new.

it would be better if people didnt ask any questions in this thread, so that ND might actually look at other good threads, the Q&A thread is only an excuse to now bother answering to important threads, and even if important Qs sre asked in the Q&A thread - they are never seriously answered by ND.

the good threads out there should be addressed and listened to by ND

the questions should be answered in those threads - e.g. like nevero's sprint thread, just anwered it there and stop wasting time with the Q&A nonsense.

its pointless - there has not been any important questions seriously answered in any of the Q&A's

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 211 (679 Views)