Treasure Hunter
4795 posts

Re: **Q&A with the Naughty Dog Development Team: February Edition**

Feb 23, 2013

Eric-ND wrote:

Blennerville wrote:
Trawnza wrote:

“Will you keep supporting U3 after TLoU releases?” – renatabls

Absolutely, just check out the Lab Calendar on your stats page. We have more Block Mesh Lab Maps that will likely arrive after TLOU releases. We’ll be changing things around and continuing to support Uncharted 3 for as long as possible. We love seeing all the strong community and player involvement and want it to flourish.

my god!!!, ye answered that last time - "as long as ye keep playing we will keep supporting" if that rings any bells - good one though i almost believe it Smiley Tongue.

Next week is going to really open up our love for you guys and gals and what you do with multiplayer. Smiley Happy

Permission to hype? Smiley Wink

tlousig2
Message 171 of 211 (469 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Dog Developer
594 posts

Feb 23, 2013

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

Eric-ND wrote:

Blennerville wrote:
Trawnza wrote:

Absolutely, just check out the Lab Calendar on your stats page. We have more Block Mesh Lab Maps that will likely arrive after TLOU releases. We’ll be changing things around and continuing to support Uncharted 3 for as long as possible. We love seeing all the strong community and player involvement and want it to flourish.

my god!!!, ye answered that last time - "as long as ye keep playing we will keep supporting" if that rings any bells - good one though i almost believe it Smiley Tongue.

Next week is going to really open up our love for you guys and gals and what you do with multiplayer. Smiley Happy

Colors confirmed

Smiley TongueHeart

Message 172 of 211 (468 Views)
Fender Bender
2633 posts

Re: UPDATED **Q&A with the Naughty Dog Development Team: February Edition**

Feb 23, 2013

Hire Ali, JD--, and Sleaze and give them fabulous design positions within the company!

DO IT NDI!

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 173 of 211 (461 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Feb 23, 2013

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

Eric-ND wrote:

Blennerville wrote:
Trawnza wrote:

Colors confirmed

For $0.99, LOL.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 174 of 211 (459 Views)
Fender Bender
2345 posts

Feb 23, 2013
Eric, if you're still answering, will Chloe's hair be fixed in 1.17?

I'm happy you're looking at Scoped In though.

Also, most of us already know all the match making exploits, if by chance it's something unknown, you should definitely PM tapantaola. The lag has completely broken this game and you guys really need to take a look at a few of his suggestions.
Pepsi
Message 175 of 211 (458 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1124 posts

Feb 23, 2013

Eric-ND wrote:

Hopefully People do stay,  however I must admit this game has become to a breaking point of unplayable for me.   The White Plugs and lag has been increased significantly since 1.14.  Like Today for example...  I go on Co-op Hunter and 7/9 Matches I went on,  booted me out around in the 1st / 2nd Round.   

I know it might do with the small  Player Pool or the Matchmaking in General.  You guys really should resort in getting Technical Issues down first.  

But for me it's too little too late. Not saying that Robert Cog is a bad person but I hope someone else leads in the Multiplayer for Uncharted 4. UC3 is a Fun Multiplayer for me but way too many unoriginal ideas  / Game issues were brought into it.  

I still Support, though it's been quite obvious for me that it's time to move on.

Message 176 of 211 (459 Views)
Fender Bender
3200 posts

Feb 23, 2013
Lol this Q&A session was useless I'm not trying to be negative, but the answers weren't really answers.

I see Eric has commented in here & I will say all you are doing is trying to bait us once again next week will come & so will the Patch & the arrival of the 3 month over hyped & delayed HUGE news, but if you guys don't address the plethora of technical problems plaguing this game in the patch then most of us won't care about what we can do with the MP since it will remain a broken mess.

With that said I'm going give you guys the benefit of the doubt once again to do something right.
Message 177 of 211 (458 Views)
Survivor
2201 posts

Feb 23, 2013

I like it how my question: "Do ND employees even play Uncharted 3" was ignored even thoughit had 10 kudos.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 178 of 211 (416 Views)
Fender Bender
2345 posts

Feb 23, 2013
@Blooddrunk123 They can't play because of "Technical Difficulties".
Pepsi
Message 179 of 211 (408 Views)
Fender Bender
3465 posts

Feb 23, 2013
-> Please post one question per reply so that it is clear which questions are receiving the most kudos

Why? Because you don't even use the kudos at all, I just checked the kudos on all questions: 12, 13, 18, 7, 12, 6, 0, 8, 13, 2

I and many others want hipfire fixed, so I asked this question below, it is on page 4 and has 17 kudoes. Only 1 question you answered had more kudos than that (18) which was AliMakaveli's joke question about him getting a job at Naughty Dog for the coop fixes department, and you actually gave a serious answer to that, not only that, you answered a question with zero kudos (might as well sent that person a PM) and you answered a question about support for UC3 after TLoU which you answered already in previous Q&A, so why even bother saying this? The thread about hipfire (I call it blindfire there, but if you read it you know what I mean, I am talking about the overpowered running and gunning through the map) has 93 kudos, 93 people that want to stop this madness, it took 50 kudos for you to do something finally about revenge (although the fix wasn't how most of us wanted it to be fixed, at least you tried), so almost double of that must be enough to at least look into it, anyway, here is the question:

Any plans to make hipfire weaker? come on, Naughty Dog, if you take a look around the forums you would know that almost everyone is annoyed by this, you said that it is not a widespread problem, well it is a bloody widespread problem, it's basically the summary of how to play Uncharted 3, and it is not funny!

things that make it so overpowered:

- sprint

- no stopping power when aiming

- auto-aim, every bullet you hipfire is a hit

do something about this madness! :smileysad:

Since you wasted 1 question (the question about the support for UC3 after TLoU, you already answered that one before) I suggest you answer this one, and I don't take a no for an answer...

Message 180 of 211 (399 Views)