Reply
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/28/2009
Offline
13011 posts
 

Re: **Q&A with the Naughty Dog Development Team: February Edition**

Feb 3, 2013

LifeLongFrenzy wrote:

Whats the exact date you wanna release patch 1.16. I don't wanna hear soon(TM) plz. 


Probably late February - early March.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 111 of 211 (468 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/18/2012
Offline
1315 posts
 

Re: **Q&A with the Naughty Dog Development Team: February Edition**

Feb 3, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

LifeLongFrenzy wrote:

Whats the exact date you wanna release patch 1.16. I don't wanna hear soon(TM) plz. 


Probably late February - early March.


I heard they'll be releasing it this week? 

" I did not tell half of what I saw. For i knew i would not be believed " - Marco Polo 1324.
Message 112 of 211 (457 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/28/2009
Offline
13011 posts
 

Re: **Q&A with the Naughty Dog Development Team: February Edition**

Feb 3, 2013

LifeLongFrenzy wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

LifeLongFrenzy wrote:

Whats the exact date you wanna release patch 1.16. I don't wanna hear soon(TM) plz. 


Probably late February - early March.


I heard they'll be releasing it this week? 


They will announce the "big" news this week.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 113 of 211 (450 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/18/2012
Offline
1315 posts
 

Re: **Q&A with the Naughty Dog Development Team: February Edition**

Feb 3, 2013

ohkie

" I did not tell half of what I saw. For i knew i would not be believed " - Marco Polo 1324.
Message 114 of 211 (446 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/15/2005
Offline
649 posts
 

Re: **Q&A with the Naughty Dog Development Team: February Edition**

Feb 3, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

LifeLongFrenzy wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

LifeLongFrenzy wrote:

Whats the exact date you wanna release patch 1.16. I don't wanna hear soon(TM) plz. 


Probably late February - early March.


I heard they'll be releasing it this week? 


They will announce the "big" news this week.


http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/Q-amp-A-with-the-Naughty-Dog-De...

 

Yeah, and the patch as well.

 

It's early February now, It's obvious it will be out on Tuesday.

Message 115 of 211 (437 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/28/2009
Offline
13011 posts
 

Re: **Q&A with the Naughty Dog Development Team: February Edition**

Feb 3, 2013

scodicam wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

LifeLongFrenzy wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

LifeLongFrenzy wrote:

Whats the exact date you wanna release patch 1.16. I don't wanna hear soon(TM) plz. 


Probably late February - early March.


I heard they'll be releasing it this week? 


They will announce the "big" news this week.


http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/Q-amp-A-with-the-Naughty-Dog-De...

 

Yeah, and the patch as well.

 

It's early February now, It's obvious it will be out on Tuesday.


The patch didn't come in late January...

Newest link: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/Big-U3-Multiplayer-new-coming-s...

He said next month, so it could be late February as well. It's better to be conservative with ND, because they usually delay stuff.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 116 of 211 (431 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
Registered: 07/15/2005
Offline
649 posts
 

Re: **Q&A with the Naughty Dog Development Team: February Edition**

Feb 3, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

scodicam wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

LifeLongFrenzy wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

LifeLongFrenzy wrote:

Whats the exact date you wanna release patch 1.16. I don't wanna hear soon(TM) plz. 


Probably late February - early March.


I heard they'll be releasing it this week? 


They will announce the "big" news this week.


http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/Q-amp-A-with-the-Naughty-Dog-De...

 

Yeah, and the patch as well.

 

It's early February now, It's obvious it will be out on Tuesday.


The patch didn't come in late January...

Newest link: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/Big-U3-Multiplayer-new-coming-s...

He said next month, so it could be late February as well. It's better to be conservative with ND, because they usually delay stuff.


Yeah, we all knew that...

 

Look, let's just wait and see what happens.

Message 117 of 211 (425 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 12/07/2010
Offline
363 posts
 

Re: **Q&A with the Naughty Dog Development Team: February Edition**

Feb 4, 2013

Im in the wrong thread but I will post it here anyway (dont know other ways to reach you).. are you guys planning on releasing TLOU CE guide? U3 has that and i thought it was pretty great. I will be better too if you just merge the Artbook and the CE guide into just one book.

+============================================================+
Message 118 of 211 (347 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/02/2011
Online
2419 posts
 

Re: **Q&A with the Naughty Dog Development Team: February Edition**

Feb 4, 2013
Any plans on fixing the Tau Sniper bug in cinema? It turns the player invisible when ever they have it equipped. I've been wanting to make a Tau compilation but it's far too annoying as you can't tell how I'm actually playing. Orbit camera is no good either as it doesn't show the scope.
Pepsi
Message 119 of 211 (338 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/23/2010
Offline
2794 posts
 

Re: **Q&A with the Naughty Dog Development Team: February Edition**

Feb 4, 2013

It says something when almost all posts on the first page of an official ND Q&A thread aren't serious. People beg for this kind of stuff in other games to get any info they can from the developers. Don't take it for granted, now.

 

So here's my question: I've been waiting for this patch since it was announced to be released around October/November, it was pushed back, and pushed back, and now pushed again. Does that mean you are stuffing everything, all our issues (or a lot of them, at least) into this one patch?

 

By no means am I rushing you, it's great that you're taking quality time to ensure that the patch gets done right. As always, good work, Naughty Dog. Smiley Happy

Message 120 of 211 (337 Views)