Treasure Hunter
7444 posts

Re: Doughnut Drake Unlockable Skin Re-Glitched?

Apr 2, 2012

I don't see how you all get them so easily when a lot of my co-op time is just spent trying to get ANY of the Adventure skins. I still have yet to get a single one. Whether I'm farming Borneo for the last one for Khan, farming Syria for the last one for Skelzor, farming Aiport for the last one for Polo, farming Monastery for the last one for DoughnutD, or farming London for either of Francis Drake's treasure, because in some crazy twist of stupidness in my million times playing that one on crushing, I have yet to even get the first for Sir Francis Drake let alone the second while my friends have gotten it multiple times. -_-

Message 10 of 20 (145 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Apr 2, 2012

I got it today. I was playing with randoms on hard.

Message 11 of 20 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3078 posts

Apr 2, 2012

Confirmed!  Doughnut Dake and the Black Skull Bead are NOT glitched!  I LITERALLY just got the Skull Bead!  (I will update the thread title). 

It only took 5 months, but I got it!  I farmed this one pretty hardc0re on the HARD difficulty. 

Anyone seeking direction on how to farm Monastery can either post here, or can PM me if desired.  It's one of the tougher ones to farm and I'd be willing to share what we did. 

Happy, happy, Joy Joy! 

Message 12 of 20 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3078 posts

Apr 2, 2012

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

I don't see how you all get them so easily when a lot of my co-op time is just spent trying to get ANY of the Adventure skins. I still have yet to get a single one. Whether I'm farming Borneo for the last one for Khan, farming Syria for the last one for Skelzor, farming Aiport for the last one for Polo, farming Monastery for the last one for DoughnutD, or farming London for either of Francis Drake's treasure, because in some crazy twist of stupidness in my million times playing that one on crushing, I have yet to even get the first for Sir Francis Drake let alone the second while my friends have gotten it multiple times. -_-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- My Complete Wishlist of Changes for U3: http://community.us.playstation.com/thread/4673271

I know the frustration! 

I farmed for all of them religiously, and I mean ALOT.  Espeically DD, SIr Frances D, and Skelzor.  They were AWFUL.  Uncountable run throughs, myriad.  All sets were completed (meaning the final treasure obtained) while playing on the HARD difficulty. 

It truely is random, but somehow, NOT in a good way.  The repeat treasures can be depressing! 

All farming was completely monotonous and the treasure system needs to be overhauled for UC4, TLOU, or whatever. 

Message 14 of 20 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
803 posts

Apr 3, 2012

I have tryed for skelzor myself, the Gold deirty head is not obtainable for me..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Message 15 of 20 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3078 posts

Apr 3, 2012

trianglursquared wrote:

I have tryed for skelzor myself, the Gold deirty head is not obtainable for me..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah.  I had that same feeling.  there was just NO WAY that it would ever drop.  that was the last treasure for Slezor that I needed as well, and let me tell you...you are in for a hulluva ride.  when it actually dropped I almost fell outta my chair.  I could not believe it.  it took me FOREVER to get that one!  I was not happy.  I believe that the Pak-Brute now drops that one cause I helped someone get it about a week or two ago. 

IMHO all farming takes a scientific approach to do it well.  You must be a well oiled machine to save all lives, get to the end, and then summarily execute those that hold what you seek.  Farming for skins is pretty boring,I must say, and I'm glad that I can pick and choose when to do it now that all of the unlockables are complete. 

Happy hunting! 

Message 16 of 20 (146 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1008 posts

Apr 3, 2012

Can someone tell me who drops the Yama On Buffalo on Monastery?

Message 17 of 20 (146 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: [UPDATED] Doughnut Drake Unlockable Skin is NOT Re-Glitched!

May 27, 2012

before the update i wanted skelzor only after the update i got the mask, begining of easter my friend wanted him so we played and we got him, on my first try after the update i got himcustomization1.png

Message 18 of 20 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2289 posts

May 27, 2012

Can anyone help me get Doughnut Drake

Message 19 of 20 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Monster Hunter
32 posts

Sep 22, 2012

i got it ending of easter(early april) i didnt actually farm i just said let me try twice and then i try end of april but i got it on first attempt ive only seen it once since then and ive played there so many times helping friends

customization3.png

Message 20 of 20 (186 Views)
0 Likes