DETAILED RULES LISTING FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIP ROUND - ROUND 3 - THE FINALS:
WELCOME TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP ROUND - THE FINALS!
Here is the detailed listing of the final rules for Round # 3:
- Have your Game Day Skin and Game Day Taunt on, and ready to go!
- MAP: YEMEN on Crushing, in GOLD RUSH, Round 1.
- WEAPONS MODS: Strip the AK-47 and Para-9 to ZERO MODS (uncheck everything on them in the Co-Op Loadout).
- BOOSTERS, SLOT 1: Up to Gold Level: Beast Mode, Scoped In, and Explosive Expert
- BOOSTERS, SLOT 2: Set to "NONE!"
- KICKBACK SLOT: Set to "NONE!"
- GUNS ALLOWED: T-Bolt (both of them all 10 shot avaiable), the Para-9 (no mods), any type of melee, and any type of grenades, as in previous rounds.
- NEW FINAL ROUND RULE: 1 revive allowed between teammates on each idol sink, meaning, 1 revive available, without penalty, for each idol.
Basic scoring will be double for the FINALS, with 6 points for sinking each treasure, the an extra 12 points for completing the objective of sinking BOTH idols.
Players may ALSO revive the Referee if I go down. + 2 points for any revive on the REF. Ref positioning depends on team route for both treasures.
BONUS POINT SCORING/STACKING
1. Time Bonus: Complete the sinking of both treasures and/or any kill related bonus in 1:30 seconds or less. 12 points if executed. 1/2 point scoring avaialbe on each idol (6 and 6 points).
2. Precision Kill Bonus: Kill exactly 12 NPCs, 6 before the sink of each idol. MUST BE 6 before each idol sink, just like Round 2.
T-BOLT VERSION: In those six kills, you MUST have a minumum of 3 T-Bolt kills to qualify. The other three kills on each half of the idol sink can be completed in any legal way, described above, with only those weapons! No AK47! One could use the remaining 2 T-Bolt shots, Para-9, Grenades, or Melee = 36 points total, with 1/2 points scoring avvailable for each idol (18 points and 18 points on each 1/2).
MELEE ONLY VERSION: Kill all 6 PCs before the first and 2nd idol sinks by Melee rules only = + 12
PARA-9 ONLY VERSION: Kill all NPCs via Para-9 only before the first and 2nd idol sinks by using the Para-9 exclusively = + 9 points
Any deviation from the use of specified weapons will nullify Precision kill. 1/2 points scoring available FOR ALL VERSIONS.
3. No Kill Bonus: Kill ZERO NPC while sinking both treasures. Be careful if you Melee, throw grenades or fire the Para -9. Scoreboard will be final indicator.
24 points total if successful thru 2 Idol sinks. 1/2 points coring availabe (12 and 12 points).
4. Melee Only Bonus: Will work similar to Round # 2 in that there are three scoring tiers for this options: Melee everyone, but disregard both time and precision kill = 6 points. Pair Melee only with ONE of these two OTHER bonuses, Time Bonus or Precision Kill Bonus, pull off both sucessfully = 9 points. If you complete the ENIRE run with all Melee kills = 12 points.
5. Taunt Bouns: As in the previous rounds, taunt AT THE BOX, either 1 or 2 players. This time Taunt Bonus Points will be DOUBLED. 1 player doing 1 taunt = 2 points. So, + 2, + 3, + 4, + 5, or + 6 in bounus points depedning on how many taunts are done. Must be AT the box, and is ONLY after the sink of the 1st idol.
MAX SCORE SCENARIO: Max score is ALL BASIC SCORING for + 18, TIME BONUS for + 12, PRECISION KILL T-BOLT for + 36, 2 PLAYER TAUNT BONUS @ BOX for + 12 = + 78 for MAX SCORE.
Both the Melee only and the No Kill options, if stacked with Time Bonus, and 2 player taunt bonus will yield 63 points max.
What can you accomplish? What can you complete and score with? What will be safe? What will see you thru to the top of our mountian?
Ok. I.ve been aways for a helluva LONG time!
The results for this tourney were posted back at Championship time (in June, 2013) at AliMakeveli's UC3 Co-Op Facebook page. I got frickin' SUPER busy with work and have not had a chance to get back to this here, at the ND forums, till now. Want to finish up what was started, so, here we go! The Finals vid!
ROUND 3 (the round of 3 - CHAMPIONSHIP ROUND):
GAME # 6 - GROUP # 1 VS. GROUP # 2 - MATCH G - THE # 8 SEED VS. THE # 6 SEED - TEAM SCRUBS [harrisj16 & Satoru604] (8) VS. TEAM OHMS ([Bruja666 & BrAnNeN_815] (6) -