Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
3721 posts

Re: [UPDATED 06-MARCH-2013, THE OP & POST 173 - SLEAZE_IT_UP's - TOURNEY - CO-OP - GR DASH - 2 P

Mar 8, 2013
Name and shame the perpetrators I say.
Message 181 of 314 (278 Views)
Fender Bender
3077 posts

Re: [UPDATED 06-MARCH-2013, THE OP & POST 173 - SLEAZE_IT_UP's - TOURNEY - CO-OP - GR DASH - 2 P

[ Edited ]
Mar 8, 2013

AliMakaveli wrote:

I've thought about that.  But really, does the world need more grief?  Eye for an eye, yeah, I agree.  Act like an A$$ and you get TREATED LIKE ONE.  On the real.  

Another goal of mine was to have fun.  Very simple.  We're gonna need to eschew negative vibes to have any chance at that goal, just mentioined. 

Gonna let it go.  Altho, scores will be registered as zero, POSTED here, as well as in the official tourney bracket. 

Gotta shake it off.  Let's saddle that wild horse again. 

The pressure of work and regular life has subsided a little, time to make that happen here as well.  Gotta make sure we keep laughing. 

Don't underestimate the power of QUALITY COFFEE, and the WILL to trod on. 

Ha ha ha! 

See.  Not that hard! 

Finsishing coffee now, then can move headlong into

OPENING DAY

YOUTUBE SLEAZEVISION

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com

Message 182 of 314 (272 Views)
Lombax Warrior
112 posts

Mar 8, 2013
What brand/kind of coffee? HEH HEH HEH

Message 183 of 314 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3077 posts

Mar 8, 2013

tjw22pm wrote:
What brand/kind of coffee? HEH HEH HEH

Pete's here in the the States. 

Oh.  And tjw22pm, if you are down, might need you as a sub for 2 different teams.  Please post back if interested.  I am waiting to hear from both players that are seeking help.  Please stand by, but put your game face on. 

Alright.

SLEAZE

YOUTUBE SLEAZEVISION

Message 184 of 314 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3077 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 10, 2013

1:55 PM, LOCAL TIME

08-MARCH-2013

OPENING DAY

SOMEWHERE IN THE SF B. A., NOR CAL, STATE SIDE.

Okay folks.  The FIRST Team has completed their Round 1 match.  Team GOLDRUSH GLADIATORS - Blackwolfbane and Lucky-2611 have their match in the books. 

Let the record reflect that TEAM GOLDRUSH GLADIATORS has completed their match day requirements for Round 1, having BOOKED A SCORE!  Thank you so much to Blackwolfbane and Lucky-2611.  Soldiers, thru and thru!   Results pending.

Great to see an old friend, and a new one compete!  What great people and players!  Thanks you folks.  Results pending!  Please do not share or solicite other teams to share results.  Let's let Pratfall Productions get into full swing in order to release some stuff later this weekend or early this upcoming week regarding results!  The first Group, either A or B, to finish will have scores and vid posted as soon as humanly possible!  =)  

Gird THYSELF.  Gonna FORCE FEED THIS! 

See me in lobby ASAP, let's get your run in. 

PEACE!

SLEAZE! 

YOUTUBE SLEAZEVISION

Message 185 of 314 (225 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
5652 posts

Mar 8, 2013

AliMakaveli wrote:

We would treat this as blacklisting, good sir :smileywink:

Message 186 of 314 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
112 posts

Mar 9, 2013

SLEAZE_IT_UP wrote:

Oh.  And tjw22pm, if you are down, might need you as a sub for 2 different teams.  Please post back if interested.  I am waiting to hear from both players that are seeking help.  Please stand by, but put your game face on.

Give me more info/advance notice of what you need and I could try to help.  Sorry for long wait on my reply, but I just now read this here stuff.  I'm at Central Time, USA, (2 hours later than your Cali Time).  You're talking weekend (Sat/Sun) action, right?

Message 187 of 314 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3077 posts

Mar 9, 2013

tjw22pm wrote:

SLEAZE_IT_UP wrote:

Give me more info/advance notice of what you need and I could try to help.  Sorry for long wait on my reply, but I just now read this here stuff.  I'm at Central Time, USA, (2 hours later than your Cali Time).  You're talking weekend (Sat/Sun) action, right?

It might be this weekend, might be early in the week, could be a round 2 thing.  Not sure.  I am still wating on info from the involved players.  When I know more, so will you.  Could be a nothing.  I will post back here.  Most of the action IS happening on the weekends, but there are some time slots during the week too. 

Stand by. 

YOUTUBE SLEAZEVISION

Message 188 of 314 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
112 posts

Mar 9, 2013
^all right

Message 189 of 314 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
112 posts

Mar 9, 2013
^at the moment, I could be available Wed-Sun (morning/early afternoon hours), given enough notice.

Message 190 of 314 (164 Views)
0 Likes