Oct 08 2011
By: Xx-Sagaris-SR-xX Splicer 81 posts

UNCHARTED 3 MULTIPLAYER BETA NUMBER 2 STATS BUGS BETWEEN SUBWAY AND PLAYSTATION PLUS VERSIONS.

6 replies 16 views Edited Oct 8, 2011

Hello everyone, I havent seen anyone with a similar post so I'll post my own. So this happens to me and is really starting to go on my nerves. To start, I downloaded the subway beta and played to level 35 (and got reset once coz I signed out of the multiplayer and signed in again, which is another story).

Then my friend said that the playstation plus beta was better(with the normal weapon damage and all). So I downloaded it and changed to it, then when I started playing I had my stats and was level 35.

I played some matches with a friend and were doing very well. Got about 500 kills and 30 wins and 1 loss. And my statistics on my name hadnt changed at all but on the leaderboard they had and I was ahead of all my friends except Wdan93. Then the next day, I signed in and watched the leaderboards and they were the same as my non-changing player statistics. So everything I did that day didnt count so I played a couple of more matches and my player statistics still dont update and after everytime I sign in again they are reset to them. So this means that everything I do is completely unnecesary since it doesnt count. Now its got even worse, my changes and unlocks doesnt save either so everything ive gotten after about 2 days ago resets to before I got them... Please Naughty Dog fix this issue, Your really good devs and I cant wait for the full game, already preordered a collectors edition and the campaign looks EPIC, to say the least. I love this game and I hope this wont change that, Id love to see my stats stay over 3.00 KD ratio instead of decreasing to 2,43 every time I sign out and in.

PS. This is Xx-Raptor-A4-xX, but since I forgot my password on that one I cant write this post on it so I use my second profile.

The multiplayer beta number 2 is very fun and I love it this far, I miss the old marked man song though, kinda got me pumped up to play even better.

Thanks.

Drake: Whats the matter sully? I loosened it up for you.
Sully: Yeah..... thats the problem.
Message 1 of 7 (16 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

i've been having a problem with the stats also because wh...

Oct 8, 2011

i've been having a problem with the stats also because when i win a match it still counts it as a loss; this started like a day after the beta started its really annoying. 

Message 2 of 7 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
4 posts

Having the exact same problem! Pretty much identical circ...

Oct 8, 2011

Having the exact same problem! Pretty much identical circumstances... frustrating. I posted elsewhere on this... im glad its not just me with the issue.

Message 3 of 7 (16 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

I would also like to know about this and if it will be fi...

Oct 8, 2011
I would also like to know about this and if it will be fixed, because i am using the Subway beta and i would like to change to the PSN+ one since i'm Australian and i will probably have better connection instead of using the Subway one (which is American)
Message 4 of 7 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
81 posts

Do you play three team deathmatch? all matches in that ga...

Oct 8, 2011
Do you play three team deathmatch? all matches in that game mode counts as losses atm, so ive been avoiding it. I hope theyll fix that to.
Message 5 of 7 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
81 posts

Yeah.....

Oct 8, 2011
Yeah.....
Message 6 of 7 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
81 posts

The subway beta is pretty much identical just that the we...

Oct 8, 2011
The subway beta is pretty much identical just that the weapon damage is extremely low in that one, so if you miss the old uncharted 3 beta you should play the ps+ one, however, this bug may come into effect then, you should wait untill they fix it.
Message 7 of 7 (16 Views)
0 Likes