Fender Bender
2794 posts

Re: UNCHARTED 3 FFA AND TEAM DEATHMATCH TOURNAMENT Prizes 4 winners

Mar 11, 2012

Everyone was pretty much right, this tourney is a sham, The host chose the map to his advantage, certain boosters and weps to his advantage.

I thought we were going to wait AFTER the train sequence to start fighting, not only that but it wasn't even remotely fun at all, the opposing team just camped with shottys/g-mal/FF, we got a random friend that didn't really do much or take very seriously the host gave us, we didn't even fight the team we were supposed to fight... I left honestly as it was a waste of time..GL to anyone who is actually putting up with this.

Message 271 of 286 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2412 posts

Mar 11, 2012

i havent played am i still in ?

Creep
Message 272 of 286 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4140 posts

Mar 11, 2012

yep same as hells said

i got the honor of playing Lil_G were he had global chat on along with weapon pickups

macth 1:was forced to start it up without my team(venom was not on, and john was not answering then he preceded to **** about ever death and change the rules as the match went on along with braking his own rules around the end

macth 2: was a blindfire feast in of course one of the tightest maps in the game

match 3: i spent 5 mins fighting over the map, LIL of course trying to pick the smallest close coders map he could

i joined to have fun and chill but this was all but that, and i should have known before joining a 15 year olds torney

-------------------

What a wasteland it's become
Message 273 of 286 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4237 posts

Mar 11, 2012

So how does it it feel to be trolled by a 15 year old kid who can't spell and sets himself up with the best team?

UMG Support Supervisor/Uncharted 4 Head Admin.
Message 274 of 286 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4140 posts

Mar 11, 2012

HIhi2442 wrote:

So how does it it feel to be trolled by a 15 year old kid who can't spell and sets himself up with the best team?

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>< Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

i don't feel trolled , due to the fact i joined for fun, and i do feel like he took it for real. but he just could not run it and was foolish

-------------------

Message 275 of 286 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
80 posts

Mar 11, 2012

I play at 730 what timezone?

Message 276 of 286 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2241 posts

Mar 12, 2012

after hearing him on his mic, i cant belive im a year younger and have a deeper voice than him....i thought when you hit 13 your suppose to have a growth sprit... i dont buy this whole "im 15" thing and i never did.

im lucky i didnt play because from what has been said, it seemed pretty boring, btw did he give the winner the prize?

Message 277 of 286 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
990 posts

Mar 12, 2012

I think he is going to say: I won so the prize is mine!!!!

Message 278 of 286 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Gaming Beast
1930 posts

Mar 12, 2012

Like nobody showed up for the tournament, I only stayed for the warm up scrims in the beginning. Those were terrible it Lil and his friends crying about every thing. Blaming everything on lag, overpowered weapons etc. Earlier I asked him to take out the ROF mod on the M9 the reason he didn't is because thats all he uses. I knew it wasn't very well organized but it was terrible. I'm pretty sure he didn't try to troll us he was serious. I doubt he's fifteen sounds more like he is ten.

Message 279 of 286 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4140 posts

Mar 12, 2012

far-zan wrote:

Like nobody showed up for the tournament, I only stayed for the warm up scrims in the beginning. Those were terrible it Lil and his friends crying about every thing. Blaming everything on lag, overpowered weapons etc. Earlier I asked him to take out the ROF mod on the M9 the reason he didn't is because thats all he uses. I knew it wasn't very well organized but it was terrible. I'm pretty sure he didn't try to troll us he was serious. I doubt he's fifteen sounds more like he is ten.

Photobucket My last match was December 31st, 1969 Stat FAIL ND

good match though, had to give your props on the 2nd scrim

-------------------

Message 280 of 286 (16 Views)
0 Likes