Message 161 of 286 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4134 posts

Re: UNCHARTED 3 FFA AND TEAM DEATHMATCH TOURNAMENT Prizes 4 winners

Mar 9, 2012

autobots14 wrote:

LiL_GanGSstaz99 wrote:

ok every1 the teams have been made and so as the free for all.

the teams will go like this u have a specific clan tag and u must use it during the tournament here are the following teams:

-A-:                           -B-                         -C-                  -D-             -E-                       -F-

LiL_GanGSstaz99      U_MAD_Br00123   liljohnr10         antrocks      hellsagent_17      abbasman47

triplewreck                 autobots                iceyfire54312   snipersling  joao_rosario17     Oo_xHadesx_oO

bzabros                      far-zan                 lll_Venom_lll    munnsy1     Ts_revelation       mikalhardie

i hope u like the teams add ur partners up and practice if ud like the deathmatch will be at sunday 4pm easter and free for all 6pm sunday eastern. the free for all will work like this their will be two groups both will play. in the game who ever is the lasxt 2 in each game will be eliminated until 4 ppl are elminated frm each group when that happens there will be 10 left in total from both groups u will do double elimination like the first round until four ppl are left once that happens one will be eliminated until 2 are left and those 2 1on1 winner gets prize enjoy but im still making free for all groups thanks lil_gangsstaz99

like little jhon said, said " thats some BS teams". i also find it a ver interesting coincidence that you new triple and some how he ended up on your team seems suspicious that you might have stacked your own team. if your making a TDM tourney, you should include yourslef unless its a can TDM. im fine with my team, but im calling some BS on the team making right here. I honestly hope that if i dont do it, that the second team i highlighed beats your team

Photobucket

why am i highlight o.o

-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 162 of 286 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Gaming Beast
2241 posts

Mar 9, 2012

iceyfire54312 wrote:

autobots14 wrote:

LiL_GanGSstaz99 wrote:

the teams will go like this u have a specific clan tag and u must use it during the tournament here are the following teams:

-A-:                           -B-                         -C-                  -D-             -E-                       -F-

LiL_GanGSstaz99      U_MAD_Br00123   liljohnr10         antrocks      hellsagent_17      abbasman47

triplewreck                 autobots                iceyfire54312   snipersling  joao_rosario17     Oo_xHadesx_oO

bzabros                      far-zan                 lll_Venom_lll    munnsy1     Ts_revelation       mikalhardie

i hope u like the teams add ur partners up and practice if ud like the deathmatch will be at sunday 4pm easter and free for all 6pm sunday eastern. the free for all will work like this their will be two groups both will play. in the game who ever is the lasxt 2 in each game will be eliminated until 4 ppl are elminated frm each group when that happens there will be 10 left in total from both groups u will do double elimination like the first round until four ppl are left once that happens one will be eliminated until 2 are left and those 2 1on1 winner gets prize enjoy but im still making free for all groups thanks lil_gangsstaz99

like little jhon said, said " thats some BS teams". i also find it a ver interesting coincidence that you new triple and some how he ended up on your team seems suspicious that you might have stacked your own team. if your making a TDM tourney, you should include yourslef unless its a can TDM. im fine with my team, but im calling some BS on the team making right here. I honestly hope that if i dont do it, that the second team i highlighed beats your team

Photobucket

why am i highlight o.o

-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube

read this part, i was talking about your team.

Message 163 of 286 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2241 posts

Mar 9, 2012

LiL_GanGSstaz99 wrote:

like little jhon said, said " thats some BS teams". i also find it a very interesting coincidence that you and triple and some how he ended up on your team seems suspicious that you might have stacked your own team. if your making a TDM tourney, you should NOT include yourslef unless its a clan TDM. im fine with my team, but im calling some BS on the team making right here. I honestly hope that if i dont do it, that the second team i highlighed beats your team

Message 164 of 286 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2305 posts

Mar 9, 2012

autobots14 wrote:

iceyfire54312 wrote:

autobots14 wrote:

LiL_GanGSstaz99 wrote:

Photobucket

why am i highlight o.o

-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube

Photobucket

Message 165 of 286 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1929 posts

Mar 9, 2012

@autobots have you been able to contact the other guy it says his PSN is not available, and unless I know how good this guy is I think we're one of the worst teams.

Message 166 of 286 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4134 posts

Mar 9, 2012

autobots14 wrote:

iceyfire54312 wrote:

autobots14 wrote:

LiL_GanGSstaz99 wrote:

Photobucket

why am i highlight o.o

-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube

Photobucket

it's possable, Tiple will have to back pack like a mo fo

-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 167 of 286 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2241 posts

Mar 9, 2012

far-zan wrote:

@autobots have you been able to contact the other guy it says his PSN is not available, and unless I know how good this guy is I think we're one of the worst teams.

Photobucket My last match was December 31st, 1969 Stat FAIL ND

ima try, get your but on the ps3 so we can practice, i think me and you might have to carry the entire team, find this guy in the thread and ill try to add him.

Message 168 of 286 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2241 posts

Mar 9, 2012

iceyfire54312 wrote:

autobots14 wrote:

iceyfire54312 wrote:

autobots14 wrote:

LiL_GanGSstaz99 wrote:

Photobucket

why am i highlight o.o

-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube

Photobucket

it's possable, Tiple will have to back pack like a mo fo

-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube

lol

Message 169 of 286 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4961 posts

Mar 9, 2012

I just read through all 11 pages of this thread, and it is downright EPIC.  I don't think I have ever seen a more nonsensical thread in the history of Uncharted forums.

Its kinda like a 5 year old decided he was going to host and organize a tournament and everyone is actually buying this crap.  LMAO.

This thread gave me a good laugh tonight.  Thank you.

Uncharted 2: 135,000 kills
Uncharted 3: 110,000 kills
Uncharted 4: meh
Message 170 of 286 (30 Views)
0 Likes