11-08-2012 07:20 PM
11-08-2012 07:27 PM
11-08-2012 07:37 PM
So today I finally hooked my up TV with an HDMI cable and everything looks so.. beautiful. Everything is crisp and clear. It may not stop the teleporting brazilians but it looks good while it happens lol (Yes I am aware this thread is pretty useless)
I know right? I remember when I finally got an HD tv a year ago. Wow...
• [SUPPORT] Co-Op Treasure Changes [54 Kudos][21 Possible Changes] •
• Crushing+ • No Incentive to playing Co-Op Arena (my ideas to fix that) •
• A Co-Op Dream Map • Deadly Drive - Chapter 2.5 - Co-Op Adventure •
• Pinkerton's Mansion - Co-Op Arena Map • *-=JD--'s Ultimate Co-Op Guide=-* •
• Co-Op Mods for other Weapons • Co-Op Kickback Fixes - My ideas •
• "A Forced Collaboration" - Drake, Eddy, and Flynn •
11-08-2012 08:01 PM
11-08-2012 08:09 PM
11-08-2012 08:11 PM
HDTVs used to be very expensive ($5000) 6-7 years ago, just like 4K UHDTVs are pretty expensive ($25000) right now.
You can buy a decent HDTV for $250 these days, which is considered an affordable price, unless you cannot even afford to buy a PS3 console, which costs the same.
I rarely buy games on day 1 and that saves me quite a bit of money... unless it's something really good like UC3 or AC3.