Reply
MVP Support
Registered: 12/29/2003
Online
12116 posts
 

Re: UC3 Youtube Channels

[ Edited ]
Sep 16, 2012

pro_odeh wrote:

This thread is meant as a place where UC3 Youtube channels are listed to make them easier to find. I'll organize them nicely in the OP so they're not scattered around the whole thread. But do list your/other channels that you think belong here with a short description, and I'll update and organize the thread continuasly. I'm only including channels that are primarily dedicated to Uncharted 3 multiplayer. 

SNIP

 

Self-uploaded clips

 

SNIP

 

SweetPoison13

Multiplayer cinema files, but there will be some exceptions to this.

 

SNIP


 

Here is a short description for my YouTube Channel:

 

It is primarily for UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception online multiplayer cinema files. I tend to upload full matches rather than clips although every now and then I do upload some clips. With that being said, the full matches that I upload aren’t always from my perspective. In fact, the vast majority of the videos that I upload from Naughty Paws events will not be from my perspective. I just thought I would mention that.

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison | Twitch: Sweet13Poison

Message 51 of 139 (371 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/14/2009
Offline
13851 posts
 

Re: UC3 Youtube Channels

[ Edited ]
Sep 16, 2012

shadowlibraboy wrote:
Anyways, sorry pro_odeh for spamming this thread, I overreacted to your post. I know 2 of the channels listed in the OP who have videos other than uncharted videos, (and there is probably more) so what you said offended me, but idc, it's your thread, so run it however you want.

 

Even if it's wrong.

 

?

 

Smiley Very Happy

 

What he did is soooo Anti Community. We are all a unity. Apparently not though.

 

On behalf of many gamers we'd like to offer our deepest apologies for playing other video games other than the Uncharted series.

 

Smiley Happy



Message 52 of 139 (358 Views)
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 04/30/2012
Offline
110 posts
 

Re: UC3 Youtube Channels

[ Edited ]
Sep 16, 2012
Great list Hihi! I'll see if I get the time to put them all in today. 

SweetPoison13 wrote:

Here is a short description for my YouTube Channel:

 

It is primarily for UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception online multiplayer cinema files. I tend to upload full matches rather than clips although every now and then I do upload some clips. With that being said, the full matches that I upload aren’t always from my perspective. In fact, the vast majority of the videos that I upload from Naughty Paws events will not be from my perspective. I just thought I would mention that.


Thanks, I'll put you in the correct category then. 


shadowlibraboy wrote:
Anyways, sorry pro_odeh for spamming this thread, I overreacted to your post. I know 2 of the channels listed in the OP who have videos other than uncharted videos, (and there is probably more) so what you said offended me, but idc, it's your thread, so run it however you want.

I said primarily, not exclusively, and I'm sorry if you were offended. You might feel better knowing that PixelEnemy are in the same camp. I think you've got more exposure than all the others in this thread now anyway. Smiley Wink

 

 


Aureilia wrote:
 

What he did is soooo Anti Community. We are all a unity. Apparently not though.

 

On behalf of many gamers we'd like to offer our deepest apologies for playing other video games other than the Uncharted series.

 

Smiley Happy


Apology excepted! Regardless, this is an UC3 forum, not a general gaming forum. There are forums dedicated to that on PS community. 
Message 53 of 139 (327 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 04/30/2012
Offline
110 posts
 

Re: UC3 Youtube Channels

Sep 16, 2012
Puh, just updated the OP. I didn't know there were this many channels. Nice!
If someone feel they are in the wrong category, or you have suggestions for new ones let me know.
Message 54 of 139 (316 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/14/2009
Offline
13851 posts
 

Re: UC3 Youtube Channels

[ Edited ]
Sep 16, 2012

pro_odeh wrote:
Great list Hihi! I'll see if I get the time to put them all in today. 

SweetPoison13 wrote:

Here is a short description for my YouTube Channel:

 

It is primarily for UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception online multiplayer cinema files. I tend to upload full matches rather than clips although every now and then I do upload some clips. With that being said, the full matches that I upload aren’t always from my perspective. In fact, the vast majority of the videos that I upload from Naughty Paws events will not be from my perspective. I just thought I would mention that.


Thanks, I'll put you in the correct category then. 


shadowlibraboy wrote:
Anyways, sorry pro_odeh for spamming this thread, I overreacted to your post. I know 2 of the channels listed in the OP who have videos other than uncharted videos, (and there is probably more) so what you said offended me, but idc, it's your thread, so run it however you want.

I said primarily, not exclusively, and I'm sorry if you were offended. You might feel better knowing that PixelEnemy are in the same camp. I think you've got more exposure than all the others in this thread now anyway. Smiley Wink

 

 


Aureilia wrote:
 

What he did is soooo Anti Community. We are all a unity. Apparently not though.

 

On behalf of many gamers we'd like to offer our deepest apologies for playing other video games other than the Uncharted series.

 

Smiley Happy


Apology excepted! Regardless, this is an UC3 forum, not a general gaming forum. There are forums dedicated to that on PS community. 

Your thread has a few weeks of life, Maximum, due to your restrictions.

 

You need people like myself and shadow more than we actually need you.

 

Too late now though, I wont be nice to you ever again and try to help you.

 

 



Message 55 of 139 (300 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/13/2010
Online
3888 posts
 

Re: UC3 Youtube Channels

Sep 16, 2012
Angry grrrr! LMAO

Message 56 of 139 (289 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/11/2012
Offline
122 posts
 
Message 57 of 139 (263 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 04/30/2012
Offline
110 posts
 

Re: UC3 Youtube Channels

Sep 17, 2012

Aureilia wrote:

Your thread has a few weeks of life, Maximum, due to your restrictions.

 

You need people like myself and shadow more than we actually need you.

 

Too late now though, I wont be nice to you ever again and try to help you.

 

 


Be careful so you don't break the rules of conduct kid Smiley Surprised

Without restrictions I would have to put up every channel that has a random UC3 video. It would defeat the purpose of the thread, and besides I don't have the time nor will to do so. 

 

If you want to make a thread about general Youtube gaming channels, be my guest. I will be nice and try to help you if you do Smiley Wink (But I'm not sure if you're allowed, again referring to the rules of conduct). 

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/Rules-of-Conduct/m-p/37649419#U...

Message 58 of 139 (345 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 06/11/2012
Offline
1036 posts
 

Re: UC3 Youtube Channels

Sep 17, 2012
Well the mods were fine with the BF3 thread a while ago, and I thought the point was to support those who like the game enough to make a YouTube series about it. Very few people have Uncharted exclusive channels, except for U3C. I like Uncharted and I do commentary but that's not gonna stop me from uploading my Jak and Daxter LP.
I do gameplay/commentary, help me out and subscribe! Click my siggy to get to my channel!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't really play Uncharted 3 much anymore... Smiley Sad
Message 59 of 139 (342 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 04/30/2012
Offline
110 posts
 

Re: UC3 Youtube Channels

Sep 17, 2012
Primarily, not exclusively.
Message 60 of 139 (339 Views)
Reply
0 Likes