Treasure Hunter
4333 posts

Re: UC3 QUICK TIPS - SECRET BOOSTER TUTORIAL with Eric Monacelli (and a big suprise for you all ;-)

Aug 30, 2012

*YAWN* 

Message 81 of 126 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Re: UC3 QUICK TIPS - SECRET BOOSTER TUTORIAL with Eric Monacelli (and a big suprise for you all ;-)

Aug 30, 2012

SweetPoison13 wrote:

Here are some questions

THIS IS NOT A NEGOTIATION

Sorry, couldn't resist. Smiley Very Happy

Message 82 of 126 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
832 posts

Aug 30, 2012

renatabls wrote:

SweetPoison13 wrote:

Here are some questions

THIS IS NOT A NEGOTIATION

Sorry, couldn't resist. Smiley Very Happy

Smiley Very Happy

made me giggle.

PSN Gamercards

★Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi★ PSN - username change soon p10x. -Cool sig incoming-
Message 83 of 126 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
724 posts

Aug 30, 2012
Although not a big deal to most, Eric, please fix Winter Chloe's black eyes.
Message 84 of 126 (231 Views)
Lombax Warrior
121 posts

Aug 30, 2012

It's a shame Booty Buddy is with Ramesis and his Kal-7, hate that gun, was hoping it would be with something else Smiley Sad

Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - Jamiesti
Message 85 of 126 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
793 posts

Aug 30, 2012

awsome_robot wrote:
Although not a big deal to most, Eric, please fix Winter Chloe's black eyes.

They still need to fix Chloe's hair Smiley Tongue

www.youtube.com/user/artennos - my new channel!

New PSN: Artennos

Message 86 of 126 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
793 posts

Aug 30, 2012

RaiXku wrote:

lucascampanha wrote:

Toxic156 wrote:

S4V463_F0XH0UND wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

abbasman47 wrote:
How about an arm micro with clip size and blind-fire accuracy for one of the characters that don't have a pistol?
Or Would that be too OP?

Maybe for eddy?

Funny thing is that I suggested this in a post in this thread. I said Flynn should have that. And Laza gets a Raffica while Eddy gets a Gold Tau. The gold wasn't my idea but I like that.

Yes, a Gold Tau to match his gold bling!

...If a new character Tau were to be added, it would have to include RoF- otherwise it'd be the exact same as Chloe's. With the exception of event weapons like the PAX G-MAL, there's no weapon combo with the same mods. There's also no character weapons with RoF, so it probably won't happen. A different handgun, though...that's possible.

Tau needs a clip size or a Max Ammo mod...it only have 3 mods Smiley Sad

Thats the problem. All Pistols need Max Ammo btw. When you think about it the reason why the Tau doesn't have Clip Size is because of its bullet damage. Its a 3 shot kill. If you had a larger clip I'm sure you could manage to get some kills even with the **bleep** aim. I don't know why no pistols have Max Ammo though

I agree with you! I was impressed that I played an objective match a couple of days ago and I managed to  get 3 kills with the Tau while carrying the Idol, lol

I can only imagine if the tau had a longer clip, lol

www.youtube.com/user/artennos - my new channel!

New PSN: Artennos

Message 87 of 126 (203 Views)
Splicer
78 posts

Aug 30, 2012

i think a clip size mod and call out for eddy's Tau, 9 shot mag for the tau, it would be good since eddy's long guns both have clip size,

flynn should have a arm micro with clip and bf accuracy

draza a para9 with RS and BF accuracy, like jade para9

lazarevic should get raffica with clip and bf accuracy

Message 88 of 126 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

Aug 30, 2012

xPhoenix-918x wrote:

i think a clip size mod and call out for eddy's Tau, 9 shot mag for the tau, it would be good since eddy's long guns both have clip size,

flynn should have a arm micro with clip and bf accuracy

draza a para9 with RS and BF accuracy, like jade para9

lazarevic should get raffica with clip and bf accuracy

Flynn = YESSSSS

Draza = I don't care..

Laza = YESSSSSS

When I think about it now the Tau having a larger clip wouldn't be that bad. It only has 18 ammo and if an extended clip had 9 shots then you would only have the potential of getting 3 kills a clip and 3 kills the next so you would only be able to get 6 kills with the Tau which is terrible compared to other pistols. So I guess thats the real reason why the Tau has no Clip Size mod. I still want Max Ammo for all pistols though!!!!!!!!!11111one

Message 89 of 126 (189 Views)
Splicer
78 posts

Aug 30, 2012

i would like the tau's max ammo to receive a further buff, to 24 or even 30 rounds however i think ND like it at 18, i really want a gun for draza and eddy since i use both regularly

Message 90 of 126 (178 Views)
0 Likes