Lombax Warrior
112 posts

Re: UC3 QUICK TIPS - SECRET BOOSTER TUTORIAL with Eric Monacelli (and a big surprise for you all )

Sep 14, 2012
JADE WEAPONS for CUSTOM SKINS!!!!! Smiley Happy
Message 121 of 126 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Re: UC3 QUICK TIPS - SECRET BOOSTER TUTORIAL with Eric Monacelli (and a big surprise for you all )

Sep 14, 2012
^ and Jade weapons for Skeletons/ Djinn Smiley Very Happy ...

Better idea: give the skeletons Skeleton weapons that can be obtained from a Co-Op treasure set.
It look awesome, and be fitting.

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 122 of 126 (133 Views)
Fender Bender
4145 posts

Sep 14, 2012

shadowlibraboy wrote:
Better idea: give the skeletons Skeleton weapons that can be obtained from a Co-Op treasure set.

...I would support this, but there are WAY too many treasure sets in co-op as it stands. 

How about using Sypder's M9 with a pistol that has a bone-based skin? (When combined, spiders and bones conjure up images of old skeletons.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Message 123 of 126 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

Sep 14, 2012

shadowlibraboy wrote:
^ and Jade weapons for Skeletons/ Djinn Smiley Very Happy ...

YEAAAA. I can see it now. The bosses that drop the treasures for the skin can drop the weapon treasures too. And ND.. don't sell these weapons... I want them to be special. And make these treasures super rare too.

Sir Francis's AK - Blindfire Accuracy, Clip Size, Call Out

SF Para 9 - Clip Size, Reload Speed

Khan's M9 - Clip Size, Max Ammo, Call Out

Khan's Micro - Blindfire Accuracy, Clip Size

Marco's Dragon - Max Ammo, Reload Speed, Call Out

Marco's Raffica - Clip Size, Blindfire Accuracy

Skelzor's FAL - Max Ammo, Reload Speed, Call Out

Skelzor's Para 9 - Reload Speed, Blindfire Accuracy

Message 124 of 126 (125 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Sep 14, 2012
^ I was thinking maybe Co-Op Adventure as random drops, or give them to crushing-only kickback bosses Smiley Happy

That way you won't keep getting what you don't want Smiley Tongue

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 125 of 126 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Sep 14, 2012
I clicked post by accident sorry Smiley Sad

I wanted to also say: I like that idea more Smiley Very Happy
This way each character would have its own weapon, and it would be rewarding to Co-Op players Smiley Happy

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 126 of 126 (116 Views)