Highlighted
Wastelander
613 posts

Re: UC3 QUICK TIPS - SECRET BOOSTER TUTORIAL with Eric Monacelli (and a big suprise for you all ;-)

Aug 31, 2012

Wetsuit Elena.  Third booster for her.

------

How to deal with bombs: "let the bomb down me" - DEATH__MACHINIST
Message 111 of 126 (272 Views)
Wastelander
599 posts

Re: UC3 QUICK TIPS - SECRET BOOSTER TUTORIAL with Eric Monacelli (and a big surprise for you all )

Aug 31, 2012

you know what I want? JADE!!! where is Jade? We get both of Jade's guns, but no Jade. I think this game really needs to put Jade in the game so we can get their booster.

Message 112 of 126 (249 Views)
Survivor
2179 posts

Re: UC3 QUICK TIPS - SECRET BOOSTER TUTORIAL with Eric Monacelli (and a big surprise for you all )

Aug 31, 2012

Kayyay wrote:

you know what I want? JADE!!! where is Jade? We get both of Jade's guns, but no Jade. I think this game really needs to put Jade in the game so we can get their booster.

Just for those words you deserve a Kudo.

Message 113 of 126 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
599 posts

Aug 31, 2012
thanks RaiXku! Smiley Happy
Message 114 of 126 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
578 posts

Sep 2, 2012

would you guys want to see all NEW 3rd boosters?

and if so what do you have in mind?

Message 115 of 126 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1290 posts

Sep 2, 2012

dadypain wrote:

would you guys want to see all NEW 3rd boosters?

and if so what do you have in mind?

Maybe Bronze boosters like we have currently if you already have the booster that would be the 3rd booster. 

Message 116 of 126 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

Sep 2, 2012

Again I present my idea that Cutter, Flynn, Eddy, or Lazarevic should get the third boosters. And I would just LUV if Salim got some guns. I think 2 villains and 2 heroes should get the booster. Some forumers suggested creating new buddy boosters which would be amazing. I have many ideas as well. Some have suggested that people with two weapons should have their 3rd booster changed depending on weapon. So now I present, TEXT WALL.

New Buddy Booster

Streak Buddy- Get your kickback whenever your buddy earns a streak. I think that in a mode like 3TDM, this could be far too easily abused so make it a fury. I think this one sounds great. Credit to TheStuntDouble for the idea.

New Character Combos/Weapons

Salim -Salim deserves some love.... He can get an M9 with clip size and max ammo. Salim's M9. Has a ring to it. His sidearm can be a micro with blindfire and clip size. He would get For my Buddy.

Cutter- Such an underrated character. His sidearm can be a raffica with Clip size and Blindire. You get explosive buddy with him

Flynn- Our favorite badarse. He deserves this if anything. Give him booty buddy with his gmal and Explosive buddy with his M9. His sidearm shall be flynn's Micro with Blindire and clip size.

Eddy- Hes my second to get this after Flynn. His sidearm should be gold Tau or Para. Nuff said. You get For my buddy with his AK and streak buddy/thanks buddy with his FAL.

Lazarevic- He could get this too. I wouldn't want him as the first person to receive it but I wouldn't mind.  You get thanks buddy with his Kal and stealth buddy with his FAL.

Message 117 of 126 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1603 posts

Sep 2, 2012
Message 118 of 126 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3622 posts

Sep 2, 2012

I remember a YT vid by "milkweedkiller". If you equip X secret booster with that char's set up (e.g Marlowe + Marlowe's guns + Sugar buddy), the 3rd booster will replaced by a random bronze booster, or even a negative.

Sorry if this has been posted before

Do you feel me?

Message 119 of 126 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Sep 14, 2012
Hey guys, bump Smiley Happy

I would like all characters to get a 3rd boosters, and maybe give characters with no weapons to give them a Jade Weapon combo to get a third booster.

The #1 thing I want, is the new weapons to be available by new treasure sets, and to not have to buy them form the PS store, or have them defaulted unlocked.

Some new weapons deserve new treasure sets, I don't want to have to pay for a 3rd booster.

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 120 of 126 (127 Views)
0 Likes