Wastelander
578 posts

Re: UC3 QUICK TIPS - SECRET BOOSTER TUTORIAL with Eric Monacelli (and a big suprise for you all ;-)

Aug 30, 2012

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:
Great episode. I don't think it deserves a 4 star difficulty since it's just picking characters and guns, though. Smiley Indifferent

The difficulty rating of 4 stars is to do with the amount of effort it takes to farm some of the treasures you need to unlock the character weapons...and for some of the them its pretty difficult!

Message 11 of 126 (540 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
20482 posts

Re: UC3 QUICK TIPS - SECRET BOOSTER TUTORIAL with Eric Monacelli (and a big suprise for you all ;-)

Aug 30, 2012

dadypain wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:
Great episode. I don't think it deserves a 4 star difficulty since it's just picking characters and guns, though. Smiley Indifferent

The difficulty rating of 4 stars is to do with the amount of effort it takes to farm some of the treasures you need to unlock the character weapons...and for some of the them its pretty difficult!

I did mention that in my second post. It seems right for some of the guns (I'd give Talbot's loadout a 10/5 for difficulty since both guns are VERY hard to find).

Message 12 of 126 (538 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

Aug 30, 2012

ND, Y U NO MAKE 3RD BOOSTER AVAILABLE WITH VARIANTS. Feel free to mememize that if you would like.

Message 13 of 126 (534 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1188 posts

Aug 30, 2012

dadypain wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

well that won't be so difficult now as you can buy them in the store lol

Message 14 of 126 (531 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1136 posts

Aug 30, 2012
I don't get it? What was the "big surprise"? I'm getting really tired of being trolled.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Message 15 of 126 (529 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
20482 posts

Aug 30, 2012

thelegendaryD wrote:
I don't get it? What was the "big surprise"? I'm getting really tired of being trolled.

The surprise was that ND is looking into making more skins have secret 3rd boosters and they'd like to hear our suggestions.

Message 16 of 126 (528 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1136 posts

Aug 30, 2012
Rika Raja... Smiley Sad
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Message 17 of 126 (522 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
20482 posts

Aug 30, 2012

thelegendaryD wrote:
Rika Raja... Smiley Sad

He also said they "probably can't get a 3rd booster for a character that's not in the game." Smiley Wink

Message 18 of 126 (502 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

Aug 30, 2012

thelegendaryD wrote:
Rika Raja... Smiley Sad

I wish Smiley Sad But if it were to be out of characters we already have I would like to suggest Edward Raja, Zoran Lazarevic, or Harold Flynn. You should give Flynn a micro with clip size and blindfire accuracy. Eddy should get a Tau Sniper with Reload Speed and Rate of Fire (On the Tau it makes the weapon usable). And Lazarevic should get a Raffica with blindfire accuracy and clip size.

Message 19 of 126 (498 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Naughty Dog Developer
594 posts

Aug 30, 2012

gunnsandwiches42 wrote:

Thanks for the vid. really cool that you got Eric to come on.

So, Eric, you want feedback for other 3rd buddy boosters? Here's a radical idea--make it so I can use all the DLC Skins that I paid for and other skins I unlock!  Winter Drake, Young Sully, ect, ect...they should all work with the 3rd Buddy Booster. Hilarious that you're asking for new characters to do this with, when the answer is so obvious.

That's kinda boring, no? Smiley Happy

Message 20 of 126 (494 Views)
0 Likes