Highlighted
Aug 30 2012
By: dadypain Wastelander 578 posts

UC3 QUICK TIPS - SECRET BOOSTER TUTORIAL with Eric Monacelli (and a big surprise for you all )

[ Edited ]
125 replies 1850 views Edited Aug 31, 2012

Hey guys, 

BIG2KREW has a rare treat for you all today bringing you the latest episode in the Quick Tip series with special guest Eric Monacelli who has been kind enough to take time out of his busy schedule and join us. Sit back and enjoy folks:

On top of this awesome tip; at the end of the video Eric also gives an insight to a potential cool addition to the multiplayer which requires your input and feedback

So once you have had the opportunity to watch the video be sure to drop a response here on this thread sharing your thoughts and ideas for this addition so that the ND team can review it and who knows....you may just find that you got what you asked for ;-)

dadypain

BIG2KREW

Message 1 of 126 (1,850 Views)
I Only Post Everything
911 posts

Re: UC3 QUICK TIPS - SECRET BOOSTER TUTORIAL with Eric Monacelli (and a big suprise for you all ;-)

Aug 30, 2012
Just let Redshirt, Winter, and all the other variations of base Drake be usable with the 3rd booster trick. All the versions of every character, actually.

That is all.

~An Unusually Alchoholic Mountain Wombat
Message 2 of 126 (1,839 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1179 posts

Re: UC3 QUICK TIPS - SECRET BOOSTER TUTORIAL with Eric Monacelli (and a big suprise for you all ;-)

Aug 30, 2012

as I've said...Holy crap...a ND guest, now that is the beauty of ND, they get involved with the community, unlike other game developers Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 126 (1,830 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2477 posts

Aug 30, 2012

Thanks for the vid. really cool that you got Eric to come on.

So, Eric, you want feedback for other 3rd buddy boosters? Here's a radical idea--make it so I can use all the DLC Skins that I paid for and other skins I unlock!  Winter Drake, Young Sully, ect, ect...they should all work with the 3rd Buddy Booster. Hilarious that you're asking for new characters to do this with, when the answer is so obvious.

--
Say NO to paid DLC maps
Message 4 of 126 (1,819 Views)
Naughty Paw
20406 posts

Aug 30, 2012
Great episode. I don't think it deserves a 4 star difficulty since it's just picking characters and guns, though. Smiley Indifferent

More buddy boosters for different characters? I think a higher priority should be to add the buddy boosters to all the main skin VARIANTS before going forward and getting other skins like Flynn a 3rd booster.

For my extra character choices, I'd say Flynn, Eddy, and Lazarevic since they all already have 2 long guns (which one would get you the booster?). Other people for me would be Spyder (already has a gun), Cutter (already has a gun and is a main character), and Salim (main character, has NO guns).

I hope we can AT LEAST see the main variants with 3rd boosters already getting the ability (Desert Talbot > Suited Talbot Smiley Tongue)
Message 5 of 126 (1,806 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1179 posts

Aug 30, 2012

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:
Great episode. I don't think it deserves a 4 star difficulty since it's just picking characters and guns, though. Smiley Indifferent

More buddy boosters for different characters? I think a higher priority should be to add the buddy boosters to all the main skin VARIANTS before going forward and getting other skins like Flynn a 3rd booster.

For my extra character choices, I'd say Flynn, Eddy, and Lazarevic since they all already have 2 long guns (which one would get you the booster?). Other people for me would be Spyder (already has a gun), Cutter (already has a gun and is a main character), and Salim (main character, has NO guns).

I hope we can AT LEAST see the main variants with 3rd boosters already getting the ability (Desert Talbot > Suited Talbot Smiley Tongue)

The reason why it might be 4 star is that not everyone would be good with the AK like with the M9 therefore challenging them to adapt to a different gun in order to unlock third booster

Message 6 of 126 (1,782 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
20406 posts

Aug 30, 2012

DrakeShepard wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

The reason why it might be 4 star is that not everyone would be good with the AK like with the M9 therefore challenging them to adapt to a different gun in order to unlock third booster

I understand (I was actually thinking this), but you can just pick up a gun off the ground and you'll still have the booster available.

I'd give it a 2 or a 3, honestly. He probably took a gun you MUST use and treasure set unlocking into account when rating its difficulty.

Message 7 of 126 (1,769 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1955 posts

Aug 30, 2012

Eddy Raja needs a pistol, I'd suggest a Raffica for him and the third booster he gets should be Sugar Buddy (it only makes sense!)

Photobucket
Message 8 of 126 (1,761 Views)
Gaming Beast
2496 posts

Aug 30, 2012

not only that but some of these guns are really hard to get. I just unlocked rameses raffica after how many months? 

ND reads their tweets.
Tweet to them the need for an All competitive playlist. Maybe they'll listen.
Message 9 of 126 (1,754 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
476 posts

Aug 30, 2012
Great episode and it is nice to see Eric involved with the community.
As others have said making the variants of characters being able to get the third booster is what I want most importantly.
Message 10 of 126 (1,741 Views)
0 Likes