Keyblade Wielder
10183 posts

Re: UC3 MP/Co-op Patch Information SEPARATED!

Oct 8, 2012

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Neremon- wrote:

Are you talking about pulling Chokers down? You'll have to blindfire your pistol once, and then you'll be able to pull the Choker down. The helmet doesn't have to be removed. @TheStuntDouble.

You can highfive, let your teammates remove the helmet and then he'll get you, but your teammates already removed the helmet before and now they can melee him. Easy, works all the time. It sucks that I can't highfive my teammates more than once, and when I highfive them, leave the animation and they want to highfive me, I'll have to wait until I can highfive them again. Sucks. I don't get that, instead of making the choker able to get all the people, even the people that are highfiving, you can't highfive like in all the other gamemodes now. They seriously need to concentrate more on this gamemode and not do anything, without thinking about it. 

Thanks bro. All I needed to know.

Also patch villains into Co-op arena. If Zoran, Eddy and Harry can kill pirates, I think Roman can too, don'tcha think?

Naughty Dog won't do it because they'll have the excuse of "Oh, we only had Steve Valentine, Graham McTavish, and James Sie record their lines for villains in co-op! It would take too much time and money to get back the rest of the actors to do specific lines for co-op so we're just going to say we're never going to d-have no plans for it currently.

THEN DON'T PUT THE GODDAMN SOUNDS. If ND doesn't want to acknowledge the extra voicing everyone did so that they all have co-op voices as well, fine. Mute the villains if it's in co-op.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 21 of 26 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3721 posts

Oct 8, 2012

shadowlibraboy wrote:
Couldn't read from my iPhone, so I copied and pasted so that I could see it :smileyhappy:

You REALLY need a MAC or a Lappy!!

GET ONE NOW!!!!

Message 22 of 26 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Oct 8, 2012
I have a lappy :smileytongue:

I just do most of my posting while I'm playing PS3 or not on my laptop, so I find it easier to post from my iPhone :smileyvery-happy:

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 23 of 26 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Oct 11, 2012
I don't see how ND made atop the changes they needed to -.-

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 24 of 26 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2290 posts

Oct 12, 2012
Message 25 of 26 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Oct 12, 2012
:smileysurprised:

They are rising and preparing to take action against ND :smileyhappy:

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 26 of 26 (64 Views)
0 Likes