First Son
19 posts

Re: Naughty Dog HELP joshdunn33 please!!!

Feb 17, 2013

SHUT_UP_FOOLS wrote:
Why doesn't Josh Dunn man up and get on the forums and post it? Why did he get his buddy to do it for him?

I think he posted this problem on the forum before. A long time ago though. His account has been reset before, but I have no idea why it happened again nor does he. He does not glitch in public matches or boost stats. Also, I posted this on my own behalf because that's what good friends do!

“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.” - J.K. Rowling
Message 11 of 81 (665 Views)
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1162 posts

Feb 17, 2013

johnnnyboy34 wrote:

scoobycool wrote:

Your friend needs to get a life.

LMAO!! Look up "Josh Dunn MTV" on the web. I'm pretty sure he has a life. And you need to stop talking smack. I remember playing against you and you ended up rage quitting  -____-"

Are you actually serious? You think the guy who plays UC3 24/7 is the same guy that's on MTV? Smiley LOL

Message 12 of 81 (660 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1668 posts

Feb 17, 2013
I gotcha. Wow. His stats have been reset twice? Come on ND.
Naughtydog, you must bring back Charlie Cutter in Uncharted 4.
Message 13 of 81 (660 Views)
First Son
19 posts

Feb 17, 2013

DrakeShepard wrote:

johnnnyboy34 wrote:

scoobycool wrote:

LMAO!! Look up "Josh Dunn MTV" on the web. I'm pretty sure he has a life. And you need to stop talking smack. I remember playing against you and you ended up rage quitting  -____-"

Are you actually serious? You think the guy who plays UC3 24/7 is the same guy that's on MTV? Smiley LOL

LOL why don't you ask him yourself? Smiley Wink He has a youtube channel. But that's up to you to find out Smiley Wink

“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.” - J.K. Rowling
Message 14 of 81 (644 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1844 posts

Feb 17, 2013

joshdunn..jpg

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 15 of 81 (637 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Feb 17, 2013

johnnnyboy34 wrote:

DrakeShepard wrote:

johnnnyboy34 wrote:

scoobycool wrote:

LOL why don't you ask him yourself? Smiley Wink He has a youtube channel. But that's up to you to find out Smiley Wink

Are you saying that this guy has devoted his life to UC3 MP? -> http://www.modelmayhem.com/joshdunn33

Somehow I find it hard to believe that... Smiley Indifferent

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 16 of 81 (637 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1674 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 17, 2013

johnnnyboy34 wrote:

scoobycool wrote:

I don't remember playing against you ever, but if I did, then I probably did rage quit. Can't handle this game's bs anymore, which is why I stopped playing regularly. (And who cares? If someone rage quits from a VIDEO GAME, that determins that they don't have a life irl?

I just searched Josh Dunn MTV on YouTube.. No results Smiley Surprised. Searched it on Google, and all the results are Myspace/Facebook/Tumblr pages. And for the few MTV results that show up, they're all about some guy named Ryan Dunn. Not Josh. Lmfao

And if you seriously expect ANYONE to believe that some guy who obviously plays UC3 24/7 is on MTV and sh*t.. Lol, you are mistaken.

PS. If joshdunn33 told you all of this and you actually believed him (??), then I'm sorry to say, but you are an idiot.

Message 17 of 81 (608 Views)
Survivor
2178 posts

Feb 17, 2013

johnnnyboy34 wrote:

SHUT_UP_FOOLS wrote:
Why doesn't Josh Dunn man up and get on the forums and post it? Why did he get his buddy to do it for him?

I think he posted this problem on the forum before. A long time ago though. His account has been reset before, but I have no idea why it happened again nor does he. He does not glitch in public matches or boost stats. Also, I posted this on my own behalf because that's what good friends do!

If my stats got reset i would not ask one of my good mates to have ND fix it for me. What he too busy crying about all that time he could've been doing something better?

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 18 of 81 (518 Views)
Survivor
2178 posts

Feb 17, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

johnnnyboy34 wrote:

DrakeShepard wrote:

johnnnyboy34 wrote:

scoobycool wrote:

Are you saying that this guy has devoted his life to UC3 MP? -> http://www.modelmayhem.com/joshdunn33

I just looked at that link....That s extremely hard to believe...

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 19 of 81 (513 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Feb 17, 2013

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

johnnnyboy34 wrote:

DrakeShepard wrote:

johnnnyboy34 wrote:

scoobycool wrote:

I just looked at that link....That s extremely hard to believe...

Yeah, I didn't know that celebrities played video games, let alone online ones.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 20 of 81 (505 Views)
0 Likes