Uncharted Territory
1179 posts

Re: Recruiting Players for the New Unique '~UA~' Clan

Feb 29, 2012

scootgar wrote:

Now, don't tell anyone, as this is all hush-hush, but there's a clan being made to counter your clan... can't tell you who they are, right now... but it will all be revealed once the one person we have already used to infiltrate this clan reports back on the secrets...   Sssshhhhhhhh...

Came the last night of sadness, And it was clear she couldn't go on, Then the door was open and the wind appeared, The candles blew then disappeared, The curtains flew then he appeared...saying "Don't be afraid..."
"Too afraid to put up a fight they shackle her wrists; it's too late to resist. Scanned for weapons and transmitters, sold at auction to the highest bidder, that's the way it goes."
Angels stole the show. The roaring Seraph, singing Thunder, called the mothers' children home.
Nothing is as cruel as the righteousness of innocents, With automatic weapons and a gospel of the truth.

lol there not really secrets as ill be posting them up anyway lol your welcome to ask what i'll be doing, save yourself the trouble lol

Message 40 of 453 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
17641 posts

Feb 29, 2012

DrakeShepard wrote:

scootgar wrote:

Now, don't tell anyone, as this is all hush-hush, but there's a clan being made to counter your clan... can't tell you who they are, right now... but it will all be revealed once the one person we have already used to infiltrate this clan reports back on the secrets...   Sssshhhhhhhh...

Came the last night of sadness, And it was clear she couldn't go on, Then the door was open and the wind appeared, The candles blew then disappeared, The curtains flew then he appeared...saying "Don't be afraid..."
"Too afraid to put up a fight they shackle her wrists; it's too late to resist. Scanned for weapons and transmitters, sold at auction to the highest bidder, that's the way it goes."
Angels stole the show. The roaring Seraph, singing Thunder, called the mothers' children home.
Nothing is as cruel as the righteousness of innocents, With automatic weapons and a gospel of the truth.

lol there not really secrets as ill be posting them up anyway lol your welcome to ask what i'll be doing, save yourself the trouble lol

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com

sssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh... pretend I'm not here...

[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 41 of 453 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1179 posts

Feb 29, 2012

scootgar wrote:

DrakeShepard wrote:

scootgar wrote:

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com

sssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh... pretend I'm not here...

ok, ill see you around then

Message 42 of 453 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1179 posts

Mar 2, 2012
Message 43 of 453 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1179 posts

Re: ~UA~ United Assassins Clan

Mar 4, 2012

After having about 60 recruiting test, 20 got in...well done! This clan is becoming bigger and better

Message 44 of 453 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
327 posts

Mar 5, 2012

sure

Supporter of everything there is to support.
>

a href=http://community.us.playstation.com/thread/4687185?tstart=0>
Message 45 of 453 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1685 posts

Mar 5, 2012

We're creating FraggedNation teams and was wondering if anyone would like to join. Message DrakeShepard or myself if you're interested.

Message 46 of 453 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1179 posts

Mar 5, 2012

you can message scoobycool as well as i may not be online ALL the time lol

Message 47 of 453 (24 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Mar 6, 2012

Save me a spot. Would like to join, but i have a lot on my plate right now on school. After the 31 mars would be great though.

Message 48 of 453 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1179 posts

Mar 6, 2012

Don't worry we have a spot for you already as you're already member Smiley Tongue let me know if you have DLC or not so I can even up the teams

Message 49 of 453 (24 Views)
0 Likes