Reply
First Son
Registered: 11/07/2011
Offline
9 posts
 

Re: U3 Profile Resets Fix

Dec 30, 2012

Well I have more than 100,000,000XP in this game,I'm at the third legacy with all the boosters gold and all the treasure sets completed....then i got the "Online User Agreement"messageSmiley Sad and I lost all my progress,I didn't even agree to the Online User Agreement message,but I checked my statistics with another account and it appeared as a level1 while actually my stats are still in the leaderboards and I just can't do it all over again Smiley Frustrated so PLEASE NaughtyDog try to fix it,I don't know what kind of evidence is needed since cinema files don't even show the right legacy
I think I'm in a high rank in the Money leaderboard,I have 100% at UC3 trophies and I sent a message to Eric-ND that included an image of Co-op game that shows my level,hope these are enough evidences to get my profile back(if i'll ever get it back)
Thanks for the awesome christmas present NDSmiley Sad.

Message 141 of 169 (954 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 01/03/2013
Offline
1 posts
 

Re: U3 Profile Resets Fix

Jan 3, 2013

I wish someone from ND can issue some compensation to my reset profile.

Message 142 of 169 (901 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/29/2011
Offline
3804 posts
 

Re: U3 Profile Resets Fix

Jan 15, 2013

I'm almost wishing that I get reset. Once I hit 75, I probably get bored and won't be playing anymore, at least not for a while (if at all). Smiley Indifferent







Message 143 of 169 (827 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/28/2009
Offline
13011 posts
 

Re: U3 Profile Resets Fix

Jan 15, 2013

Alluboy_ wrote:

I'm almost wishing that I get reset. Once I hit 75, I probably get bored and won't be playing anymore, at least not for a while (if at all). Smiley Indifferent


Try to finish all missions, level up all boosters and unlock all trophies. Trust me, you'll never get bored. Smiley Wink

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 144 of 169 (810 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/29/2011
Offline
3804 posts
 

Re: U3 Profile Resets Fix

Jan 15, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

Alluboy_ wrote:

I'm almost wishing that I get reset. Once I hit 75, I probably get bored and won't be playing anymore, at least not for a while (if at all). Smiley Indifferent


Try to finish all missions, level up all boosters and unlock all trophies. Trust me, you'll never get bored. Smiley Wink


Too bad that I'm not much of a trophy hunter, unless they're easy to get or I just LOVE the game. Also I don't have FBMP#2 so I can't get them all.

 

Missions? Haven't done them since the 3rd legacy. Smiley Tongue Booster leveling? Ewwwwww... Smiley Wink







Message 145 of 169 (799 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 02/16/2013
Offline
2 posts
 

Re: U3 Profile Resets Fix

[ Edited ]
Feb 16, 2013

ayuda con mi reestablecimiento de perfil, mis datos, etc como hacer, borre mi cuenta de usuario mi id de jugador era zzzadg1, ni siquiera me sirve mi pase en linea, quiero recuperar mis datos, mis dlcs. mis trofeos ayuda

Message 146 of 169 (682 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 03/03/2013
Offline
5 posts
 

Re: U3 Profile Resets Fix

Mar 3, 2013

Question to dev: This is about money and xp in muiltplayer game. is their a set cap of what money and xp,  you can get per day or week? i keep hearing the "level up sound" but i'm stil on lvl 15, and not making any money. O.o

Message 147 of 169 (586 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 05/13/2009
Offline
1011 posts
 

Re: U3 Profile Resets Fix

Mar 3, 2013

HD_DivineSoul wrote:

Question to dev: This is about money and xp in muiltplayer game. is their a set cap of what money and xp,  you can get per day or week? i keep hearing the "level up sound" but i'm stil on lvl 15, and not making any money. O.o


You're on the "free" version. You have a level cap at 15. You can't go further without paying for the extra add on for this "free" multiplayer.

Message 148 of 169 (584 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/28/2009
Offline
13011 posts
 

Re: U3 Profile Resets Fix

Mar 3, 2013

Renegade_angel95 wrote:

HD_DivineSoul wrote:

Question to dev: This is about money and xp in muiltplayer game. is their a set cap of what money and xp,  you can get per day or week? i keep hearing the "level up sound" but i'm stil on lvl 15, and not making any money. O.o


You're on the "free" version. You have a level cap at 15. You can't go further without paying for the extra add on for this "free" multiplayer.


Even if you pay for it, you're still screwed:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/Downloadable-paid-UC3-MP-doesn-...

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 149 of 169 (581 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 05/13/2009
Offline
1011 posts
 

Re: U3 Profile Resets Fix

Mar 3, 2013
There were a lot of quotation marks in my post. Smiley Wink lol
Message 150 of 169 (577 Views)
Reply
0 Likes