Uncharted Territory
1564 posts

Re: Two absolutely needed across the board weapon tweaks. (ND's discussing it, so SUPPORT!)

Oct 5, 2012

bumping is illegal, this is not bumping...

Its posting with style!

Message 51 of 140 (353 Views)
Fender Bender
4237 posts

Re: Two absolutely needed across the board weapon tweaks. (ND's discussing it, so SUPPORT!)

Oct 5, 2012

tripleWRECK wrote:

ryumitch1 wrote:

i was about to write a really sarcastic comment because i thought it was TripleWreck, woops! should really read the names, haha!

Welcome to the forums Smiley Tongue

Yeah he's using my avatar. smh...

Just like KMonsta (R.I.P) used your skin, amirite?

UMG Support Supervisor/Uncharted 4 Head Admin.
Message 52 of 140 (350 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1564 posts

Oct 5, 2012

HIhi2442 wrote:

tripleWRECK wrote:

ryumitch1 wrote:

i was about to write a really sarcastic comment because i thought it was TripleWreck, woops! should really read the names, haha!

Welcome to the forums Smiley Tongue

Yeah he's using my avatar. smh...

Just like KMonsta (R.I.P) used your skin, amirite?

I also used your skin for a month or so... problem? lol

Message 53 of 140 (345 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3078 posts

Oct 5, 2012

It's too bad we're talking about this stuff at nearly the 1 year mark of retail release.  It's interesting that despite all of the changes to COMP MP, this is the state of affairs that we're discussing.  Almost IDENTICAL to threads being made nearly one year ago.  I like the fact the the OP comes to the table with solutions and not just your normal, useless crap that is packed so chalk-a-block into this website that it'll make one shed a tear. 

It's a balance thing, and this game is WILDLY UNBALANCED. When and if Classic Mode makes it into the game, it might be an interesting change, but I might also make peolple wonder, "Why the hell didn't they do this a YEAR ago?" 

I will withdrawl from all notions that NDI will level the playing field in this title.  Just hope future titles are MASSIVELY IMPROVED from this one.  Here's hoping they work on one title at a time and that polishing and tightening the game is priority # 1 BEFORE retail release. 

Message 54 of 140 (318 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1429 posts

Oct 5, 2012
I did made a threat about this like a half year ago. Problem is it got overread because kids off 14 kept spawning gmal threads x.x .

Also naughtydog removed all threads when we moved to a new website layout -.-
Message 55 of 140 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
6887 posts

Oct 5, 2012

I'm wondering how this would effect co-op and certain power weapons.

I mean in co-op, I tend to blindfire around me when I'm surrounded by multiple enemies, with the 'fix' people want implemented, it would probably take quite some time to angle the camera on each individual enemy to shoot them and may become difficult, especially since every enemy in co-op on hard and crushing never miss a bullet.

Also, the effectiveness of the SAS, sawn-off, and pistole may become limited as having to kinda sorta aim it with blindfire even. I mean yea its pretty easy to get kills while aiming them for sure, but blindfire gives them PW status really.

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 56 of 140 (304 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

Oct 5, 2012

HIhi2442 wrote:

KMonsta (R.I.P)

wut?

Ain't nothin' to it, gangsta rap made me do it.
Message 57 of 140 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4595 posts

Oct 5, 2012
Don't worry about it, he just Hihi'd* you.

*to thoroughly confuse with an inside joke
Message 58 of 140 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4595 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 6, 2012

Hey legendaryD: you wish you were as good at making stupid jokes as I am. Or at anything, rather Smiley Very Happy

Message 59 of 140 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
287 posts

Oct 6, 2012

SouthpawLP wrote:

Hey legendaryD: you wish you were as good at making stupid jokes as I am. Or at anything, rather Smiley Very Happy

Message 60 of 140 (244 Views)