Treasure Hunter
4593 posts

Re: Two absolutely needed across the board weapon tweaks. (End's discussing it, so SUPPORT!)

Oct 7, 2012

'bout time you showed up!

I also post in haikus

Because it's so fun

Message 111 of 140 (265 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: Two absolutely needed across-the-board weapon tweaks that ND is discussing NOW! (40+ supporters!

Oct 7, 2012
If this patch happens, I'm definitely coming back. Supported.
Message 112 of 140 (254 Views)
Lombax Warrior
147 posts

Re: Two absolutely needed across-the-board weapon tweaks that ND is discussing NOW! (40+ supporters!

Oct 7, 2012

Agreed. kudoed, and supported.

Graveyard stuffers.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4482958/Silly_ass_ID_by_SuperGilfer.jpg
Message 113 of 140 (236 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10174 posts

Oct 8, 2012

Just kudoed. Hope this works, guys.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 114 of 140 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
240 posts

Oct 8, 2012

from the other thread by Nomad40 just wanted to bring it here;

i honestly agree that sniping feels weird in uncharted 3, but the sticky aim assist is not only on snipers, exists on all weapons. When you in a situation where you started shooting at someone and lets say he is moving, then another opponent shows up, the freaking gun goes crazy and you wont even get that kill. I've had this happened on m9, ak gmal and dragon. I've seen it happened also when an opponent is under cover or behind a wall, is like you have to release L1 and re-aim to adjust it.

As for the sticky aim assist on snipers, sometimes i wonder if it will help removing it at all, lol.. why you ask? sometimes i pull some kills with it, that i am like oh snap!! i dont know how i did it, but ill take it, some examples are also shown on uc3 tv, where you can literally see the bullet not hitting its target, yet the kill counted.

I dont always play, but when I do. I play for hours.

Message 115 of 140 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10174 posts

Oct 8, 2012

Au10tic wrote:

from the other thread by Nomad40 just wanted to bring it here;

i honestly agree that sniping feels weird in uncharted 3, but the sticky aim assist is not only on snipers, exists on all weapons. When you in a situation where you started shooting at someone and lets say he is moving, then another opponent shows up, the freaking gun goes crazy and you wont even get that kill. I've had this happened on m9, ak gmal and dragon. I've seen it happened also when an opponent is under cover or behind a wall, is like you have to release L1 and re-aim to adjust it.

As for the sticky aim assist on snipers, sometimes i wonder if it will help removing it at all, lol.. why you ask? sometimes i pull some kills with it, that i am like oh snap!! i dont know how i did it, but ill take it, some examples are also shown on uc3 tv, where you can literally see the bullet not hitting its target, yet the kill counted.

I still wonder how that works. I mean, you know. You missed, man, not funny.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 116 of 140 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1135 posts

Oct 8, 2012

Sorry about that, SouthPaw. :smileysad: I haven't been in a goodwood lately. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Message 117 of 140 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2344 posts

Oct 8, 2012
I love how you compare it to gears when they are both very different games and Gears have never really had anything similar to U3 in terms of close quarters. Blindfire accuracy now for me, seems biased because for me it never locks on but for the enemies it always does. Blindfire in general has become a huge problem since the G-MAL lost its former state so it has to be tweaked to make aiming better than blindfire in most situations (it isnt like that now) but lock on doesnt have to be removed completely. Its going to be completely impossible to hit something with the para then tbh.
Yes im still alive
Message 118 of 140 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4593 posts

Oct 8, 2012
It doesn't have to be 100% like Gears, which the OP may imply, but being like Gears in that they remove blindfire lock-on and change the way blindfire works isn't a bad thing.
Message 119 of 140 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2344 posts

Oct 8, 2012
Blindfire in gears 3 isnt the best option since there are loads of better alternatives. In U3 that's not the case so its a bit different.
Also, GoW 2 was blindfire heaven -.-
Yes im still alive
Message 120 of 140 (130 Views)