Naughty Paw
20176 posts

Re: Two absolutely needed tweaks to affect every weapon in this game, across the board. (ZOMG 0 KUDO

Oct 6, 2012

SouthpawLP wrote:

We'll first be making a stop at the Museum of the Legendary Sockpuppets!

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/kudos/userpage/user-id/607605/tab/users-who-kudoed/page/1

Notice all of those accounts without avatars or posts, solely created to give thelegendaryD kudos. We call them sockpuppets, gents.

Neat

Message 101 of 140 (732 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4595 posts

Re: Two absolutely needed tweaks to affect every weapon in this game, across the board. (ZOMG 0 KUDO

[ Edited ]
Oct 7, 2012

A thousand kudos to you, ryumitch. I can't believe I forgot about Swastika_Swag in her list of kudoers. 9,001 points to Gryffindor Smiley Very Happy

Message 102 of 140 (661 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2633 posts

Re: Two absolutely needed across the board weapon tweaks. (ND's discussing it, so SUPPORT!)

Oct 6, 2012

Commissioner Gordon  - because she's the kudos booster the forums deserve but not the one it needs right now. so we'll expose her, because she can take it. because she's not our hero. a negative tagger. a watchful protector. a dark knight.

totally worth the inevitable "idiot/weed smoker/hater/troll/stupid post" tags.

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 103 of 140 (641 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
461 posts

Re: Two absolutely needed across the board weapon tweaks. (ND's discussing it, so SUPPORT!)

Oct 7, 2012

Thanks Southpawl!   Fully supported.   If that Sniper change gets in I'll play again!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No more drastic nerfs please. Just buff the AK and buff the M9 *very slightly*headshot wise and we have achieved balance.

*Please note that I say "No more 'drastic' nerfs"* I am unopposed to a RoF MOD decrease or removal Smiley Happy
Message 104 of 140 (602 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4595 posts

Re: Two absolutely needed across-the-board weapon tweaks that ND is discussing NOW! (40+ supporters!

Oct 7, 2012

40 kudos now, awesome! Now let's step up our supporting game a little bit more.

First off, if you haven't kudo'd the OP yet and you agree with its cause for a better aiming/blindfire system, consider kudoing it, just to make it easier for ND to see how many people care about this. Kudoing it is just quick and easy, but if you prefer to support it in some other way, there are alternatives.

You can keep supporting this thread by making a reply (or several, either way works) commenting how much you want these changes and how much the game needs them. Just making sure that the thread is not swallowed up by the countless duplicate/troll/useless threads on this forum is good enough for me. Let's just make sure ND notices it the next time one of them visits the forum (insert obligatory remark like "in 2013" by another forumer here).

You can also keep up the support for this thread by spreading the word. Surely you all have some friends who play this game. So next time you play with them, say something like, "hey, if you're getting annoyed by the blindfire lock-on and slow aim assist in this game, go on the forum and check out this thread titled "two absolutely needed across-the-board weapon tweaks that ND is discussing NOW!". It brings up concrete evidence that the Dogs are discussing it and they are open to making these across-the-board changes that will benefit everyone! You can log into the forum by entering your PSN account's e-mail and password and you can use your PSN account to comment on the thread, or even leave a kudo to make it easier for ND to see how many people are supporting the thread's cause!"

You don't even have to wait to play with them to say that. If you have Uncharted Facebook friends (likely, if you connect your Facebook to Uncharted 3 like I do), spread the word to them via private message/chat and status updates. You can also tweet this thread to your followers, send the link to your Uncharted-playing Skype contacts, or even make a quick YouTube commentary urging your subscribers to check the thread out, if you have a channel and equipment to make commentaries.

Thank you all in advance for continuing your support for this thread!

Message 105 of 140 (579 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1564 posts

Re: Two absolutely needed across-the-board weapon tweaks that ND is discussing NOW! (40+ supporters!

Oct 7, 2012

This thread...Is.....

SIMPLY THE BEST! *DUN DUN DUN* BETTER THAN ALL THE REST!

Message 106 of 140 (554 Views)
Wastelander
766 posts

Oct 7, 2012
I agree with both points. Whenever I'm trolling with the KAL I can aim down, blindfire, and the the hitmarkers appear. Also, the sniping movement just feels too sluggish, if aim assist was removed or lowered, I would definitely use the Dragon more often. A blindfire lock on nerf would balance blindfire IMO.

Message 107 of 140 (547 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1749 posts

Oct 7, 2012
Naughty Dog tell us you are listening. Reply NOW! We play your game, so you should give us what we want. I don't see any drawbacks in listening to the community. So listen, become an active developer and continue supporting this game! It's your main PS3 franchise. A big title. Do not disappoint us. Many people have already stopped playing Uncharted 3 and have left the Uncharted community, so please listen to us before more leave. Otherwise the game you spend time and effort in making and developing will die. Die because you refused to listen to the community. What the F should a gun aim for us? Snipers should have little or no aim assist so people with good accuracy are rewarded. We want to control the snipers, not fight with the stupid aim assist. It will bring more variety to the matches too because barely anybody uses the Dragon Sniper and if you reduce the aim assist, more people will use the Dragon Sniper which will add more gun variety. Please listen to us before it's too late. Thank you.
Message 108 of 140 (521 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
69 posts

Re: Two absolutely needed across the board weapon tweaks. (End's discussing it, so SUPPORT!)

Oct 7, 2012

Toxic156 wrote:

Oh, and here's the obligatory comment about how the RoF mods are unbalanced (I know they weren't mentioned in the OP, but after these changes are made the mods will still be unfair to its victims):

• RoF mods are unbalanced.

IMO, I think making ROF mods take two mods slots will be a good way to balance it without nerfing it to the ground or removing it.  I mean the ROF mod is clearly more effective than clip size, reload speed, and (to a lesser extent) aiming and blindfire accuracy mods. So, it'll actually force the user to sacrifice a booster to achieve his desired TTK instead of increasing its lethality by attaching another mod.

So, what do you think guys? Smiley Happy

And I think NeVeO and a lot of people will appreciate seeing this thread in the OP: Smiley Tongue

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/Just-one-more-thing-for-perfect...

Sorry for being off-topic Smiley Frustrated

Message 109 of 140 (511 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1202 posts

Re: Two absolutely needed across the board weapon tweaks. (End's discussing it, so SUPPORT!)

Oct 7, 2012

Yes to both.

Message 110 of 140 (573 Views)