Reply
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 11/23/2010
Offline
1136 posts
 

Re: Two absolutely needed tweaks to affect every weapon in this game, across the board. (ZOMG 0 KUDO

Oct 6, 2012

Lmao People on these forums act like I'm the Hitler of Uncharted 3.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Message 91 of 140 (279 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
Registered: 12/06/2011
Offline
20609 posts
 

Re: Two absolutely needed tweaks to affect every weapon in this game, across the board. (ZOMG 0 KUDO

Oct 6, 2012

thelegendaryD wrote:

Lmao People on these forums act like I'm the Hitler of Uncharted 3.


 

You go hating on innocent people and you make pawns trying to make it look like your posts are good.

 

Sounds like a corrupt government, which Hitler may as well have been a part of.

 

In a way, you could be considered to be the Hitler of this place.

Message 92 of 140 (271 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/11/2011
Offline
4595 posts
 

Re: Two absolutely needed tweaks to affect every weapon in this game, across the board. (ZOMG 0 KUDO

[ Edited ]
Oct 6, 2012

thelegendaryD wrote:

Lmao People on these forums act like I'm the Hitler of Uncharted 3.


Well, when you've put homophobic and racist tags on people's posts in the past (among other things like what DAG just stated above)... you don't help people think the contrary.

Message 93 of 140 (270 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 11/23/2010
Offline
1136 posts
 

Re: Two absolutely needed tweaks to affect every weapon in this game, across the board. (ZOMG 0 KUDO

[ Edited ]
Oct 6, 2012

SouthpawLP wrote:

thelegendaryD wrote:

Lmao People on these forums act like I'm the Hitler of Uncharted 3.


Well, when you've put homophobic and racist tags on people's posts in the past... you don't help people think the contrary.

 

Not that I think you're "the Hitler of Uncharted 3".


thelegendaryD: Adolf Hitler

 

SouthPawLP: Super Man

 

Seems legit.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Message 94 of 140 (257 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/22/2011
Offline
4237 posts
 

Re: Two absolutely needed tweaks to affect every weapon in this game, across the board. (ZOMG 0 KUDO

Oct 6, 2012

thelegendaryD wrote:

Lmao People on these forums act like I'm the Hitler of Uncharted 3.


Hitler of Uncharted 3? Nah, Hitler of the forums? Yep.

 



UMG Support Supervisor/Uncharted 4 Head Admin.
Message 95 of 140 (257 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/11/2011
Offline
4595 posts
 

Re: Two absolutely needed tweaks to affect every weapon in this game, across the board. (ZOMG 0 KUDO

Oct 6, 2012

thelegendaryD wrote:

SouthpawLP wrote:

thelegendaryD wrote:

Lmao People on these forums act like I'm the Hitler of Uncharted 3.


Well, when you've put homophobic and racist tags on people's posts in the past... you don't help people think the contrary.

 

Not that I think you're "the Hitler of Uncharted 3".


thelegendaryD: Adolfo Hitler

 

SouthPawLP: Super Man

 

Seems legit.


Yeah, sounds about right.

 

All aboard the lulz train, everyone! CHOO-CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Message 96 of 140 (244 Views)
Naughty Paw
Registered: 12/06/2011
Offline
20609 posts
 

Re: Two absolutely needed tweaks to affect every weapon in this game, across the board. (ZOMG 0 KUDO

Oct 6, 2012

SouthpawLP wrote:

thelegendaryD wrote:

SouthpawLP wrote:

thelegendaryD wrote:

Lmao People on these forums act like I'm the Hitler of Uncharted 3.


Well, when you've put homophobic and racist tags on people's posts in the past... you don't help people think the contrary.

 

Not that I think you're "the Hitler of Uncharted 3".


thelegendaryD: Adolfo Hitler

 

SouthPawLP: Super Man

 

Seems legit.


Yeah, sounds about right.

 

All aboard the lulz train, everyone! CHOO-CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!


 

I'm gonna buy a first class ticket!

Message 97 of 140 (241 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/11/2012
Offline
2649 posts
 

Re: This good thread is probably going to be derailed by lege...

Oct 6, 2012

wais_45 wrote:

This good thread is probably going to be derailed by legendaryD. He or she is like a troll in denial stage lol.


 

My Youtube Channel:

Rookie2Vet

Free Sitrongr

Message 98 of 140 (230 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/11/2011
Offline
4595 posts
 

Re: Two absolutely needed tweaks to affect every weapon in this game, across the board. (ZOMG 0 KUDO

Oct 6, 2012

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

SouthpawLP wrote:

thelegendaryD wrote:

SouthpawLP wrote:

thelegendaryD wrote:

Lmao People on these forums act like I'm the Hitler of Uncharted 3.


Well, when you've put homophobic and racist tags on people's posts in the past... you don't help people think the contrary.

 

Not that I think you're "the Hitler of Uncharted 3".


thelegendaryD: Adolfo Hitler

 

SouthPawLP: Super Man

 

Seems legit.


Yeah, sounds about right.

 

All aboard the lulz train, everyone! CHOO-CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!


 

I'm gonna buy a first class ticket!


We'll first be making a stop at the Museum of the Legendary Sockpuppets!

 

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/kudos/userpage/user-id/607605/tab/users-who-kudoed/page/1

 

Notice all of those accounts without avatars or posts, solely created to give thelegendaryD kudos. We call them sockpuppets, gents.

Message 99 of 140 (230 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 11/23/2010
Offline
1136 posts
 

Re: Two absolutely needed tweaks to affect every weapon in this game, across the board. (ZOMG 0 KUDO

Oct 6, 2012

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

SouthpawLP wrote:

thelegendaryD wrote:

SouthpawLP wrote:

thelegendaryD wrote:

Lmao People on these forums act like I'm the Hitler of Uncharted 3.


Well, when you've put homophobic and racist tags on people's posts in the past... you don't help people think the contrary.

 

Not that I think you're "the Hitler of Uncharted 3".


thelegendaryD: Adolfo Hitler

 

SouthPawLP: Super Man

 

Seems legit.


Yeah, sounds about right.

 

All aboard the lulz train, everyone! CHOO-CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!


 

I'm gonna buy a first class ticket!


To Do List: 

 

  • Make concentration camps for useless forumers. 
  • Take down the "Anne Frank" of Uncharted 3 before she shares my glory.
  • Rule the forums. 

-_-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Message 100 of 140 (230 Views)
Reply
0 Likes