Uncharted Territory
1136 posts

Re: Two absolutely needed tweaks to affect every weapon in this game, across the board. (ZOMG 0 KUDO

Oct 6, 2012

SouthpawLP wrote:

thelegendaryD wrote:

SouthpawLP wrote:

thelegendaryD wrote:

stentryk wrote:

SouthpawLP made a thread? Kudos before reading Smiley Wink

LegendaryD made a thread? Ignores it before actually reading it. *

Fixed.

Maybe if you had a track record of making good threads that would be different.

There's a "track record" button on here?! Where is it? Because I don't see it anywhere. 

No, but there's a button below which can direct people to the profile of your new kudos-boosting alt.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/1144617

0 posts, just joined today, and has given you 25 kudos already. Before you attack me for exposing you, maybe you shouldn't make it so easy to be exposed for not changing one bit over the past four months.

Dont care. I'll still attack you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Message 81 of 140 (5,157 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
4595 posts

Re: Two absolutely needed tweaks to affect every weapon in this game, across the board. (ZOMG 0 KUDO

[ Edited ]
Oct 6, 2012

thelegendaryD wrote:

SouthpawLP wrote:
Before you attack me for exposing you, maybe you shouldn't make it so easy to be exposed for not changing one bit over the past four months.

And I can report you to the moderators when you attack me. Hit me with your best shot! Come on and hit me with your best shot! Hit me with your best shot, fire away!

Message 82 of 140 (5,149 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
20194 posts

Oct 6, 2012

SouthpawLP wrote:

And I can report you. Hit me with your best shot! Come on and hit me with your best shot! Hit me with your best shot, fire away!

You're a heartbreaker, dream maker, love taker. Don't you mess around with ME.

inb4 Pat Benetar thread.

Message 83 of 140 (5,142 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4595 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

SouthpawLP wrote:

And I can report you. Hit me with your best shot! Come on and hit me with your best shot! Hit me with your best shot, fire away!

inb4 Pat Benetar thread.

I don't even know any more Pat Benetar besides those two songs xD maybe I should change that.

Message 84 of 140 (5,139 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4145 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

SouthpawLP wrote:

inb4 Pat Benetar thread.

Damnit, I can't think of a clever enough reference to "Hell is for Children"...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Message 85 of 140 (5,129 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1136 posts

Oct 6, 2012

SouthpawLP wrote:

thelegendaryD wrote:

SouthpawLP wrote:
Before you attack me for exposing you, maybe you shouldn't make it so easy to be exposed for not changing one bit over the past four months.

And I can report you to the moderators when you attack me. Hit me with your best shot! Come on and hit me with your best shot! Hit me with your best shot, fire away!

You need moderators to back you up. Lmao. Pathetic Forumer is pathetic. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Message 86 of 140 (5,130 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
20194 posts

Oct 6, 2012

thelegendaryD wrote:

SouthpawLP wrote:

thelegendaryD wrote:

SouthpawLP wrote:

If he had mod status, I'm sure he would have acted upon it already. Smiley Wink

Message 87 of 140 (5,125 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4595 posts

Oct 6, 2012

thelegendaryD wrote:

SouthpawLP wrote:

thelegendaryD wrote:

SouthpawLP wrote:

Nothing pathetic about reporting inappropriate content to da po-po.

Message 88 of 140 (5,117 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2394 posts

This good thread is probably going to be derailed by lege...

Oct 6, 2012

This good thread is probably going to be derailed by legendaryD. He or she is like a troll in denial stage lol.

My Youtube Channel:

NG \\Wais
Message 89 of 140 (5,109 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4595 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

thelegendaryD wrote:

SouthpawLP wrote:

thelegendaryD wrote:

SouthpawLP wrote:

If he had mod status, I'm sure he would have acted upon it already. Smiley Wink

**bleep** son, I would have taken action on thelegendaryD's trolling months ago.

Message 90 of 140 (5,107 Views)