Last Guardian
10262 posts

Re: Two absolutely needed across the board weapon tweaks. (ND's discussing it, so SUPPORT!)

Oct 6, 2012

SouthpawLP wrote:

renatabls wrote:

I... erm... i dreamed that SouthPaw worked at ND and he did all those changes. Even co-op ones.

But he never showed up in the community again... Smiley Indifferent

By the time I'm working in ND's offices they're likely going to be done with Uncharted. Smiley Sad Doesn't mean I can't help them with any other future MP titles, though...

Please fix the future MP titles. Smiley Tongue

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 71 of 140 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4595 posts

Re: Two absolutely needed across the board weapon tweaks. (ND's discussing it, so SUPPORT!)

Oct 6, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:

SouthpawLP wrote:

renatabls wrote:

I... erm... i dreamed that SouthPaw worked at ND and he did all those changes. Even co-op ones.

By the time I'm working in ND's offices they're likely going to be done with Uncharted. Smiley Sad Doesn't mean I can't help them with any other future MP titles, though...

When I'm working at ND, the future MP titles won't need fixing. Smiley Wink

Message 72 of 140 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 6, 2012

SouthpawLP wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

SouthpawLP wrote:

renatabls wrote:

Gotcha. *wink wink nudge nudge wink wink nudge nudge punch punch" Smiley Very Happy

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 73 of 140 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1564 posts

Oct 6, 2012

SouthpawLP wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

SouthpawLP wrote:

renatabls wrote:

Maybe with me on board as game designer could help too, lol... Blindfirers will have no hope! >Smiley Happy

Message 74 of 140 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1136 posts

Re: Two absolutely needed tweaks to affect every weapon in this game, across the board. (ZOMG 0 KUDO

Oct 6, 2012

stentryk wrote:

SouthpawLP made a thread? Kudos before reading Smiley Wink

LegendaryD made a thread? Ignores it before actually reading it. *

Fixed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Message 75 of 140 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4595 posts

Re: Two absolutely needed tweaks to affect every weapon in this game, across the board. (ZOMG 0 KUDO

Oct 6, 2012

thelegendaryD wrote:

stentryk wrote:

Fixed.

Maybe if you had a track record of making good threads that would be different.

Message 76 of 140 (242 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1136 posts

Oct 6, 2012

SouthpawLP wrote:

thelegendaryD wrote:

stentryk wrote:

Fixed.

There's a "track record" button on here?! Where is it? Because I don't see it anywhere. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Message 77 of 140 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4595 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 6, 2012

thelegendaryD wrote:

SouthpawLP wrote:

thelegendaryD wrote:

stentryk wrote:

Fixed.

There's a "track record" button on here?! Where is it? Because I don't see it anywhere. 

No, but there's a button below which can direct people to the profile of your new kudos-boosting alt.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/1144617

0 posts, just joined today, and has given you 25 kudos already. Before you attack me for exposing you, maybe you shouldn't make it so easy to be exposed for not changing one bit over the past four months.

Message 78 of 140 (216 Views)
Highlighted
Naughty Paw
20194 posts

Oct 6, 2012

SouthpawLP wrote:

thelegendaryD wrote:

SouthpawLP wrote:

thelegendaryD wrote:

stentryk wrote:

Fixed.

No, but there's a button below which can direct people to the profile of your new kudos-boosting alt.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/1144617

0 posts, just joined today, and has given you 25 kudos already. Before you attack me for exposing you, maybe you shouldn't make it so easy to be exposed for not changing one bit over the past four months.

Desert Drake Oh Snap

Message 79 of 140 (203 Views)
Fender Bender
4145 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Yeah, I agree about hipfire...it's ridiculous how someone shooting me can not even place their reticule over my character and still kill me. 

UC3 beta aim assist would be perfect (this is my opinion, and I believe it was slightly higher than UC2's.) 

Oh, and here's the obligatory comment about how the RoF mods are unbalanced (I know they weren't mentioned in the OP, but after these changes are made the mods will still be unfair to its victims):

• RoF mods are unbalanced.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Message 80 of 140 (181 Views)
0 Likes