Sackboy
476 posts

Re: Two absolutely needed across the board weapon tweaks. (ND's discussing it, so SUPPORT!)

[ Edited ]
Oct 5, 2012

Completely agreed. Blindfire is the main gameplay reason why many people quit the game. Lock on just needs to be removed , then it would actually take skill to blindfire .

I have no problem in doing these changes now since they are for the better, and could be really helpful in the development for a future game .

Glad they are considering it, thank you for bringing this to their attention Smiley Happy

Message 41 of 140 (275 Views)
Fender Bender
3247 posts

Re: Two absolutely needed across the board weapon tweaks. (ND's discussing it, so SUPPORT!)

Oct 5, 2012

monkeybutler100 wrote:

SouthpawLP wrote:

1. Blindfire accuracy is too strong because of lock-on, a feature that most multiplayer games don't have for hipfire. Whether you play Gears of War, or Battlefield, or Call of Duty, or Halo, or Counter-Strike, or Medal of Honor, there's one thing all of these shooters have in common: hipfire does NOT have lock-on. 

I absolutely agree that blindfire should nerfed, but this should be done by reducing the blindfire cone, not removing it entirely. Knock it down by 50% and it would be fine.

You say yourself that those games above dont have any blindfire knock on, but this is NOT those games. Blindfire is a part of this game, and something else which sets it apart from others. Removing it by removing any lock on at all would remove an entire layer if gameplay and make the game more 2 dimensional than ever.

All that matters is the goals of balance are reached. The means/method used to get UC3 there are largely irrelevant.

Message 42 of 140 (257 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4595 posts

Oct 5, 2012
Thanks for your support, everyone! Let's keep the thread going Smiley Very Happy
Message 43 of 140 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
166 posts

Oct 5, 2012

SouthpawLP wrote:
Thanks for your support, everyone! Let's keep the thread going Smiley Very Happy

Do you know how I can add a spoiler to my messages? I'm new to the forums.

Message 44 of 140 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4595 posts

Oct 5, 2012

See the image of an emoticon covering his eyes, right next to the "strikethrough text" option? That's the spoiler button.

Message 45 of 140 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
166 posts

Oct 5, 2012
Spoiler
Spoiler Alert: Thanks friend Smiley Tongue

Message 46 of 140 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
567 posts

Oct 5, 2012
Omg this is so true! Glad ppl are finally paying more attention to this issue, even though it took forever since somehow hats and colors got more attention.

P.S. they should remove the auto aim on grenades and explosive weapons. I was watching cinema and saw a newbie getting accurate grenade throws throwing it while running backwards! His kills were pretty far too.
Message 47 of 140 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
166 posts

Oct 5, 2012

Silver-Knight47 wrote:
Omg this is so true! Glad ppl are finally paying more attention to this issue, even though it took forever since somehow hats and colors got more attention.

P.S. they should remove the auto aim on grenades and explosive weapons. I was watching cinema and saw a newbie getting accurate grenade throws throwing it while running backwards! His kills were pretty far too.
Spoiler
There is no auto-aim on grenades...

Message 48 of 140 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1564 posts

Oct 5, 2012

L3G3ND4RY1994_ wrote:
Spoiler
Spoiler Alert: Thanks friend Smiley Tongue

i was about to write a really sarcastic comment because i thought it was TripleWreck, woops! should really read the names, haha!

Welcome to the forums Smiley Tongue

Message 49 of 140 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3247 posts

Oct 5, 2012

ryumitch1 wrote:

i was about to write a really sarcastic comment because i thought it was TripleWreck, woops! should really read the names, haha!

Welcome to the forums Smiley Tongue

Yeah he's using my avatar. smh...

Message 50 of 140 (215 Views)
0 Likes