Survivor
2480 posts

Re: Two absolutely needed tweaks to affect every weapon in this game, across the board. (ZOMG 0 KUDO

[ Edited ]
Oct 5, 2012

SouthpawLP wrote:
stentryk no offense, but I have to side with ryumitch, triple, and Psyschock here. I know it's late into the game's life but these changes will actually benefit the game and if Uncharted 4 is a long ways off then we're going to want Uncharted 3 to be improved as we wait for U4.

Nobody have to agree with me, but I'm convinced it will be a better plan for Naughty Dog to wait til UC4. Hopefully you will all still respect me for that

@ryumitch me

And by the time you're done reading this, you'll realize that this is just my sig
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 140 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1429 posts

Re: Two absolutely needed tweaks to affect every weapon in this game, across the board. (ZOMG 0 KUDO

Oct 5, 2012

Wow cant believe people still come here, bravo on the support :smileyvery-happy:.

I also was talking about balancing in the past times ago, but really how I look at it now is that we better can rest our ideas on weapon balancing (Just look how long it took to balance the gmal) and fully focus on that we only have 4 new DLC maps in this game -.- .

Really I would rather get 4 new DLC maps that have the funfactor and the size off Jemen then putting my time into blindfiring issues.

I don't try to negative down your idea, but I am just saying.

Good luck anyways :smileyhappy:.

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 140 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1918 posts

Even if this goes through (which I hope it does) we, unfo...

[ Edited ]
Oct 5, 2012

Even if this goes through (which I hope it does) we, unfortunately, probably won't get the patch until either the end of the year or 2013... -_-

I mean, just look at how long 1.15 is taking. :<

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 140 (226 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1674 posts

Oct 5, 2012
Off topic but does SniperSling come online? Or has he stopped playing on the PS3?
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 140 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1430 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 5, 2012

stentryk wrote:

SouthpawLP wrote:
stentryk no offense, but I have to side with ryumitch, triple, and Psyschock here. I know it's late into the game's life but these changes will actually benefit the game and if Uncharted 4 is a long ways off then we're going to want Uncharted 3 to be improved as we wait for U4.

Nobody have to agree with me, but I'm convinced it will be a better plan for Naughty Dog to wait til UC4. Hopefully you will all still respect me for that

@ryumitch me

Sorry, I want ND to actually improve UC4's MP (if their will be one) with no technical problems, polished gameplay, features, all modes including classic mode (Lab maybe after 3 months of release) from the get go, real improved co-op this time around and whatever new additons and surprises ND would be planning for the game.

Having UC2 style aim assist and no blindfire lock-on for UC4 instead as one of the "exciting new features" would be pretty stupid.

Of course that's your opinion but I don't quite understand the meaning behind it.

--------ND/SCEE: UNCENSOR TLOU EU MP ALREADY!--------
----Greetings from Sony Censortainment Network Europe----
------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 140 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1429 posts

Oct 5, 2012

Ferrari_1996 wrote:
Off topic but does SniperSling come online? Or has he stopped playing on the PS3?

He stopped playing long time ago mate :smileywink:.

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 140 (216 Views)
Survivor
2480 posts

Oct 5, 2012

Psyschock wrote:

stentryk wrote:

SouthpawLP wrote:

@ryumitch me

Sorry, I want ND to actually improve UC4's MP (if their will be one) with no technical problems, polished gameplay, features, all modes including classic mode (Lab maybe after 3 months of release) from the get go, real improved co-op this time around and whatever new additons and surprises ND would be planning for the game.

Having UC2 style aim assist and no blindfire lock-on for UC4 instead as one of the "exciting new features" would be pretty stupid. Of course that's your opinion but I don't quite understand the meaning behind it.

How can you not understand my meaning behind it, when I explained it so thoroughly?

And by the time you're done reading this, you'll realize that this is just my sig
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 140 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1429 posts

Re: Even if this goes through (which I hope it does) we, unfo...

Oct 5, 2012

OWN1N45 wrote:

Even if this goes through (which I hope it does) we, unfortunately, probably won't get the patch until either the end of the year or 2013... -_-

I mean, just look at how long 1.15 is taking. :<

WE WANT SEPERATED HITBOXES! :smileymad::smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 140 (205 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1564 posts

Oct 5, 2012

Ferrari_1996 wrote:

Well this is like the start of the year all over again, lol

Sniper signed in a few days ago, and sent me a message that said 'oh hai'... I'm sure you know what happened with him and the clan and all that madness, but don't drag this off topic and onto children pretending to be young adults, lol...

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 140 (187 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6698 posts

Oct 5, 2012

nice South :smileytongue:

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 140 (173 Views)
0 Likes