Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
98 posts

Re: Trophies only for those who buy the DLC

[ Edited ]
Jul 20, 2012

Yes, I am aware of the trophy icon indicating those who come by DLC. And I know that relying on the ND, I and others who defend the idea of not having 100% damaged, we will be forced to buy the DLC. But that is a ridiculous attitude on the part of a great studio. In a comment above two suggestions I left open. I know that an optional upgrade can be difficult. But then, so update the game, a message asking: Do you want to install the trophies? It's very simple! And for those who want the trophies, the winning percentage increases to 150%, for example. That's all I suggested above. It is a difficult thing to do? I doubt it. Perhaps greed speak louder. Anyway, reading the comments of the matter about the update, I came across a comment saying that occur precisely what I said: The trophies will only be installed in the list for those who own or buy the DLC. But those who do not want the DLC (as is my case) is not added any trophie in the list, 100% will not be harmed. I know this is a comment from a user, then better to wait to give ND an official announcement about it.

Message 31 of 35 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
31 posts

Jul 20, 2012

DiegoKG5 wrote:

is not added any silverware in the list

What about forks and knives?

Message 32 of 35 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
98 posts

Jul 20, 2012
My mistake. Was the formulation of the text, but I forgot to delete. Already corrected. Thanks for reporting.
Message 33 of 35 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
98 posts

Jul 22, 2012

Waiting for an official response from ND, on this subject. For I see that many players are complaining about these new trophies.

Message 34 of 35 (120 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jul 24, 2012

Dear naught cat , i belive you can do this.

it's much lack of respect you put the trophies out off DLC, only people who have this dlc should receive this trophies

Message 35 of 35 (81 Views)
0 Likes