Hekseville Citizen
314 posts

Re: Treasure System and Tournament System

Oct 3, 2012

I do so love it when sarcasm is taken seriously.

My Youtube Channel
Mods please move the multiplayer meme thread back to the Multiplayer General it gets no attention anymore and its just sad. Why kill such a great thread? Move it back I Say!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 32 (188 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6698 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 3, 2012

lab_meister wrote:

I do so love it when sarcasm is taken seriously.

maybe don't use sarcasm in a serious matter then??? doing that will attract alot of negative attention i should know......

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 32 (182 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6698 posts

Oct 3, 2012

guys come on im making an arse out of myself on purpose for others enjoyment and still nothing!!! make it interesting its getting boring

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 32 (175 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Oct 3, 2012

Don't do that, because we all know that you don't know anything about sarcasm and now you're trying to find a excuse. Sorry, I don't have anything against you, but you and me, we both know that you didn't know that it was sarcasm. 

------------------------------------------------------------------
I'll see ya, oh wait, you're dead, so I guess I won't. - Harry Flynn.
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 32 (164 Views)
PlayStation MVP
6698 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 3, 2012

Kenoureo wrote:

Don't do that, because we all know that you don't know anything about sarcasm and now you're trying to find a excuse. Sorry, I don't have anything against you, but you and me, we both know that you didn't know that it was sarcasm. 

huh??? i wasn't talking about the sarcasm im saying if he says he is making it long and hard and then puts 3 sentences thats dumb sarcasm and yes i knew.....i should i do it as well im trying to make this useless thread interesting and you're not helping

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 32 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
314 posts

Oct 3, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

Kenoureo wrote:

huh??? i wasn't talking about the sarcasm im saying if he says he is making it long and hard and then puts 3 sentences thats dumb sarcasm and yes i knew.....i should i do it as well im trying to make this useless thread interesting and you're not helping

Abandon.gif

My Youtube Channel
Mods please move the multiplayer meme thread back to the Multiplayer General it gets no attention anymore and its just sad. Why kill such a great thread? Move it back I Say!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 32 (138 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Oct 3, 2012

Exactly what I was thinking. 

SteepMatt, you have to start thinking about your comments, learning the language 'English' and then come back and discuss with us. Sometimes I can't even understand a word from what you're saying, but then I think about it and say, 'Hey, it's SteepMatt, probably nothing important!'. Seriously, I don't have anything against you, too, and I think that you're a kind person, but you have to learn to write like a normal person and know when you're right and when you're wrong. If you're wrong, just accept it and don't try to find a excuse. 

Don't give me the 'It's the Internet, I do what I want'-sentence, because that would make it look even worse. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you want to add me? I'd like to play with all the forumers here, but I'm shy sometimes.
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 32 (124 Views)
Last Guardian
11017 posts

Oct 3, 2012

lab_meister wrote:

The treasure system and tournament system in this game are flawed and need to be fixed.

I don't care much about the tournament... actually, no one cares anymore, i never saw the Djinn after the 6th week. lol

Golden Guns are still there, though... with RoF. So **bleep** it.

And about treasures... it's broken, period.

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 32 (121 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Oct 3, 2012

Tournament: They said that they'll be looking into this system and improving it, wich probably means that we'll still continue with our points, even if our teammates can't help us in a round and we lose. That's something that needs to be adressed. 

Treasures: They could have fixed the treasures, but instead, they decided to let us pay for the treasures and now they won't give us anything else, because they saw that enough people responded with their money. That's what they care about. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you want to add me? I'd like to play with all the forumers here, but I'm shy sometimes.
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 32 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4145 posts

Oct 3, 2012

lab_meister wrote:

This post is long and elaborate so please, bear with me.

The treasure system and tournament system in this game are flawed and need to be fixed.

Re-read it if you need to, it's a highly complicated arguement that may take a bit of time to understand.

Damnit, man- why did you have to make the post so lenghty? Also, have you never heard of line breaks? I gotta go take an asprin and lie down...the migrane's killing me.

Even though you may have written a novel, I still agree with you. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 32 (98 Views)
0 Likes