Reply
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 05/13/2009
Offline
1011 posts
 

Re: Treasure System Ideas

Nov 19, 2012
Like MY plunder idea?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Thanks a lot for reading it. Smiley Sad Smiley Sad Smiley Sad
Message 11 of 24 (74 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/26/2010
Offline
2290 posts
 

Re: Treasure System Ideas

Nov 19, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

Smiley Very Happy also people need to come up with ideas that haven't been mentioned there has to be one somewhere

:


Look at my list I gave you. There is, possibly, every idea there that there could be.

Message 12 of 24 (71 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7346 posts
 

Re: Treasure System Ideas

Nov 19, 2012

Renegade_angel95 wrote:
Like MY plunder idea?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Thanks a lot for reading it. Smiley Sad Smiley Sad Smiley Sad

lolSmiley Very Happy i was answering JD as you posted I just now read and will add Smiley Wink

Sleep Matt signature
Message 13 of 24 (68 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 05/13/2009
Offline
1011 posts
 

Re: Treasure System Ideas

Nov 19, 2012

JD-- wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Smiley Very Happy also people need to come up with ideas that haven't been mentioned there has to be one somewhere

:


Look at my list I gave you. There is, possibly, every idea there that there could be.


Smiley Sad am I invisible lol?

 

Then again if you didn't read it I guess I understand. You guys quoted your entire thread about 5 times.

 

Message 14 of 24 (67 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7346 posts
 

Re: Treasure System Ideas

Nov 19, 2012

JD-- wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Smiley Very Happy also people need to come up with ideas that haven't been mentioned there has to be one somewhere

:


Look at my list I gave you. There is, possibly, every idea there that there could be.


yeah there's an encyclopedia there

 

Sleep Matt signature
Message 15 of 24 (65 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/26/2010
Offline
2290 posts
 

Re: Treasure System Ideas

Nov 19, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

JD-- wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Smiley Very Happy also people need to come up with ideas that haven't been mentioned there has to be one somewhere

:


Look at my list I gave you. There is, possibly, every idea there that there could be.


yeah there's an encyclopedia there

 


Mhm. Smiley Wink

 

Renegade, you're not invisible, I just didn't see your post right next to our walls. Smiley Tongue

Message 16 of 24 (61 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7346 posts
 

Re: Treasure System Ideas

Nov 19, 2012

added Renegade's idea Smiley Wink 2 threads on this matter that will hopefully gather different ways that ND should fix this plague upon ALL our houses (see what I did there?)

Sleep Matt signature
Message 17 of 24 (58 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/26/2010
Offline
2290 posts
 

Re: Treasure System Ideas

Nov 19, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

added Renegade's idea Smiley Wink 2 threads on this matter that will hopefully gather different ways that ND should fix this plague upon ALL our houses (see what I did there?)


Lol, I see, I see.

Message 18 of 24 (54 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7346 posts
 

Re: Treasure System Ideas

Nov 19, 2012

JD-- wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

added Renegade's idea Smiley Wink 2 threads on this matter that will hopefully gather different ways that ND should fix this plague upon ALL our houses (see what I did there?)


Lol, I see, I see.


Thanks for the comfort Smiley Sad

 

Sleep Matt signature
Message 19 of 24 (52 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/26/2010
Offline
2290 posts
 

Re: Treasure System Ideas

Nov 19, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

JD-- wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

added Renegade's idea Smiley Wink 2 threads on this matter that will hopefully gather different ways that ND should fix this plague upon ALL our houses (see what I did there?)


Lol, I see, I see.


Thanks for the comfort Smiley Sad

 


Wut?! What did I do? I'm sorry. *reaches for a hug*

Message 20 of 24 (50 Views)
Reply
0 Likes