I Only Post Everything
970 posts

So I think the theory of needing to get the first two tre...

Nov 8, 2011
So I think the theory of needing to get the first two treasures in a single match to get the final treasure is true. Managed to get Lavevic's FAL and I noticed that the next treasure after I got the other Jade Mother's treasures was the final Jade Treasure.

Sully

Message 90 of 1,788 (398 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3495 posts

Nice! :D I have a counter-theory, what if that one treasu...

Nov 8, 2011

Nice! :smileyvery-happy:

I have a counter-theory, what if that one treasure is super rare, and the drop rate is like.. non-existent?

Message 91 of 1,788 (398 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
970 posts

Eh, anything is plausible. :|

Nov 8, 2011
Eh, anything is plausible. :smileyindifferent:

Sully

Message 92 of 1,788 (398 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3495 posts

I don't know if you ever playing FINAL FANTASY XI but thi...

Nov 8, 2011

Ketsueki_Wolf wrote:

I don't know if you ever played FINAL FANTASY XI but this how treasure thing reminds me of that game and Treasure Hunter for THF

Message 93 of 1,788 (398 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
970 posts

Not a big FF fan, only played VII, X, and The PSP fightin...

Nov 8, 2011

Psyken wrote:

Ketsueki_Wolf wrote:

I don't know if you ever played FINAL FANTASY XI but this how treasure thing reminds me of that game and Treasure Hunter for THF

Not a big FF fan, only played VII, X, and The PSP fighting game, can't remember the name.

Sully

Message 94 of 1,788 (398 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2399 posts

lol, I played that game for years when it came out. :P  I...

Nov 8, 2011

Psyken wrote:

Ketsueki_Wolf wrote:

lol, I played that game for years when it came out. :smileytongue:  I remember people were so obsessed with having Thief be the "last hit" on HNMs hoping for better drops.  :smileyvery-happy:

But anyways... Since getting Treasure Hunter level 3, I can't really tell much of a difference from Level 2.  But I admit I haven't played a ton of games with it.  Probably just adds Luck+3. :smileytongue:

Co-Op Arena is pretty miserable in regard to getting treasures... I mean, I enjoy the mode, but... At least in Co-Op Adventure, you KNOW what can possibly drop your treasure.  It's like farming bosses in MMOs or whatever.  But with Co-Op Arena, it's just farming trash mobs hoping for the chance at a shiney to drop. :smileysad:

----------------------------------------------------

Message 95 of 1,788 (398 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3495 posts

Aww don't stop there! xD   I haven't even obtained Lv. 3....

Nov 8, 2011

naaros wrote:

lol, I played that game for years when it came out. :smileytongue:  I remember people were so obsessed with having Thief be the "last hit" on HNMs hoping for better drops.  :smileyvery-happy:

But anyways... Since getting Treasure Hunter level 3, I can't really tell much of a difference from Level 2.  But I admit I haven't played a ton of games with it.  Probably just adds Luck+3. :smileytongue:

Co-Op Arena is pretty miserable in regard to getting treasures... I mean, I enjoy the mode, but... At least in Co-Op Adventure, you KNOW what can possibly drop your treasure.  It's like farming bosses in MMOs or whatever.  But with Co-Op Arena, it's just farming trash mobs hoping for the chance at a shiney to drop. :smileysad:

Aww don't stop there! xD

I haven't even obtained Lv. 3...

I don't mind co-op arena because I enjoy that mode and its not something you have to repeat over and over like Adventure.

Message 96 of 1,788 (398 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2399 posts

Don't stop there? :O   And if you want to level Treasure...

Nov 8, 2011

Psyken wrote:

naaros wrote:

Aww don't stop there! xD

I haven't even obtained Lv. 3...

I don't mind co-op arena because I enjoy that mode and its not something you have to repeat over and over like Adventure.

Don't stop there? :smileysurprised:

And if you want to level Treasure Hunter to level 3, I'd definitely recommend doing some Plunder.  Obviously, play the Objective (go for idol and try to cap), but matches in Plunder tend to be a lot longer than others, so it makes it easier to get Acquisition medals. :smileyhappy:  It's kinda a shame none of the character customizations can make use of the Treasure Hunter Booster.  AFAIK, only guns are in the competitive mode.  Other items are in Co-Op only.

And yeah, as you said, I do enjoy Co-Op Arena, but I wish... I wish they had a Treasure Hunter Co-Op booster.  That would make me *sooo* happy.  I'm not saying I want everything in a week, but it'd definitely be more fun.  I always get a rush when a treasure drops in Arena - kinda exciting, haha.

Message 97 of 1,788 (398 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
970 posts

You know I keep hearing about how people don't want &quot...

Nov 8, 2011

You know I keep hearing about how people don't want "Easy" or "Normal" treasures in their Hard difficulty... and only want the Hard Difficulty clothing items on hard... You guys DO know that every single treasure that has to do with Unique Character clothing is Easy/Normal Difficulty and the only items to be unlocked on Hard are the Skeletons and Doughnut Drake in Hard Adventure right? I seem to be the only one to realize this.

Sully

Message 98 of 1,788 (398 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2399 posts

Well, I didn't realize that, but I'm also not one of the...

Nov 8, 2011

Well, I didn't realize that, but I'm also not one of the people farming Hard/Crushing for treasures, lol.  I don't even care about the skeleton skins personally.  I prefer using Suited/Desert Drake and Suited/Desert Talbot.  :smileyvery-happy:

But that's good to know for me.  Thanks!

Message 99 of 1,788 (398 Views)
0 Likes