Reply
First Son
Registered: 01/22/2012
Offline
7 posts
 

Re: Treasure Discussion

Jan 26, 2013
Hey guys, I need some help farming Lazarevic and Draza for the treasures they drop in Adventure hard/crushing. They are the last 2 coop treasures that I need and the randoms are killing me here... If anybody else also needs these treasures send me a friend request.
Message 1771 of 1,788 (585 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/29/2011
Offline
3804 posts
 

Re: Treasure Discussion

Feb 11, 2013

Oh wow, I actually found new treasure today, and it was from ARENA! Wrathful Deity head (Lapis Lazuli) which belongs to the Fearsome being set. So now I got Half mask for Suited Marlowe.

 

I would have preferred Cowboy hat for Talbot, but everything new is great! Smiley Happy

 

Map was Syria and as always, Crushing difficulty.







Message 1772 of 1,788 (530 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/17/2010
Offline
1135 posts
 

Re: Treasure Discussion

Feb 11, 2013

Alluboy_ wrote:

Oh wow, I actually found new treasure today, and it was from ARENA! Wrathful Deity head (Lapis Lazuli) which belongs to the Fearsome being set. So now I got Half mask for Suited Marlowe.

 

I would have preferred Cowboy hat for Talbot, but everything new is great! Smiley Happy

 

Map was Syria and as always, Crushing difficulty.


NIce!  

 

Lately I just started farming in Coop Adventure, got a few Treasures.   Need 1 in Borneo,  Monastery, and Airport.

 

After that I need 8 Treasures in Co-op Hunter/Arena.  

 

It's a pain, but I'm sure one day I'll get it...   Just stay in that Positive Mood.

Message 1773 of 1,788 (528 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/29/2011
Offline
3804 posts
 

Re: Treasure Discussion

Feb 12, 2013

Found another rare treasure today with Reonista, the Ottoman bracelet. We both had it though.

 

Now that the Rare treasure drop event is coming, maybe I'll Co-op even more, or check out the Competitive modes, got some stuff there too.







Message 1774 of 1,788 (496 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 01/24/2012
Offline
521 posts
 

Re: Treasure Discussion

Feb 12, 2013

Alluboy_ wrote:

Found another rare treasure today with Reonista, the Ottoman bracelet. We both had it though.

 

Now that the Rare treasure drop event is coming, maybe I'll Co-op even more, or check out the Competitive modes, got some stuff there too.


Yeah, they apparently made the drop rates on Co-op treasures higher than competitive treasures. Which couldn't be better for me since I have all the competitive treasures. 

Cutter
Message 1775 of 1,788 (485 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/08/2010
Offline
3872 posts
 

Re: Treasure Discussion

Feb 15, 2013

Anyone who wants to farm the 2nd Doughnut Drake treasure or Marco Polo add me, it is Rare treasure weekend by the way.

Message 1776 of 1,788 (455 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/17/2010
Offline
1135 posts
 

Re: Treasure Discussion

[ Edited ]
Feb 15, 2013

munnsy1 wrote:

Anyone who wants to farm the 2nd Doughnut Drake treasure or Marco Polo add me, it is Rare treasure weekend by the way.


I need those too!  The Treasure I need is from from Eddy Raja "pocket Watch?"   and that second treasure in Monastery

Message 1777 of 1,788 (425 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 12/06/2011
Offline
26 posts
 

Re: Treasure Discussion

Feb 16, 2013

I need help farming coop adventure add me!

Message 1778 of 1,788 (403 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/05/2012
Offline
275 posts
 

Re: Treasure Discussion

Feb 16, 2013

Has anyone recently found the tzongkhapa statue(emerald)for deity statue(drake´s ball cap)?I´m trying for it a long time and it doesn´t seem to drop.If anybody wanna farm arena on any map please add me.

 

Thanks

Message 1779 of 1,788 (381 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
Registered: 12/06/2011
Online
20402 posts
 

Re: Treasure Discussion

Feb 16, 2013

mat1995ps wrote:

Has anyone recently found the tzongkhapa statue(emerald)for deity statue(drake´s ball cap)?I´m trying for it a long time and it doesn´t seem to drop.If anybody wanna farm arena on any map please add me.

 

Thanks


 

You should farm Hunter instead.

Message 1780 of 1,788 (352 Views)