Sackboy
464 posts

You're gonna hate me for this. Today, I noticed a lot of...

Nov 7, 2011

duke_of_platypus wrote:

Been looking for that stupid emerald skull. (Chloe's M9.) Hopefully I can find it soon.

You're gonna hate me for this. Today, I noticed a lot of people have been using Chloe's M9, so I thought it must be one of those sets where the treasures are really easy to find (see: Marlowe's & Flynn's M9). So, I decided to play FFA to try and unlock the weapon. I epuipped Treasure Hunter level 3 and played the match. I had a 7 kill streak going and got nothing. Soon after, I saw two people in a shootout. I killed one, got a treasure. Killed the second, got a treasure. I picked them up and right after that, a treasure chest lit up so I picked it up and got a treasure from it too. All were for Chloe's M9.

tl;dr: I got all three treasures from Chloe's M9 in about 20 seconds.

Message 40 of 1,788 (316 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3614 posts

O-M-G-W-T-F-B-B-Q   yOU HAVE BEEN BLESSED BY THE NMULTIPL...

Nov 7, 2011

Aimanem wrote:

duke_of_platypus wrote:

Been looking for that stupid emerald skull. (Chloe's M9.) Hopefully I can find it soon.

You're gonna hate me for this. Today, I noticed a lot of people have been using Chloe's M9, so I thought it must be one of those sets where the treasures are really easy to find (see: Marlowe's & Flynn's M9). So, I decided to play FFA to try and unlock the weapon. I epuipped Treasure Hunter level 3 and played the match. I had a 7 kill streak going and got nothing. Soon after, I saw two people in a shootout. I killed one, got a treasure. Killed the second, got a treasure. I picked them up and right after that, a treasure chest lit up so I picked it up and got a treasure from it too. All were for Chloe's M9.

tl;dr: I got all three treasures from Chloe's M9 in about 20 seconds.

O-M-G-W-T-F-B-B-Q

yOU HAVE BEEN BLESSED BY THE NMULTIPLAYER GODS.

Do you feel me?

Message 41 of 1,788 (316 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
721 posts

A really good addition to this thread would be a list sho...

Nov 7, 2011

A really good addition to this thread would be a list showing exactly which mini-boss/boss mob in Co-Op Adventure drops which treasure.

I can put in the little bit of knowledge I have so far.

Monastary: I have 3 of the 4 treasures
Silver Spanish Goblet------------------------- \
Gold Spanish Goblet---------------------------l------ All 3 of these I got from killing the very first 2 mini-bosses.
Yama on Buffalo or whatever it's called---/

Message 42 of 1,788 (316 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
109 posts

Has ANYONE managed to complete an 'ARTEFACT' treasure set...

Nov 7, 2011
Has ANYONE managed to complete an 'ARTEFACT' treasure set based on Co-op Arena play? I have completed 3 from the 'Antiquity' set, but none from 'Artefact.' I also haven't managed to complete a single extra set in the last 16 hours of Co-op Arena, despite picking up hundreds of treasures. As I mentioned earlier, it would be useful to hear what Co-op Arena sets people have managed to complete, as I am increasingly thinking there may be special conditions for completing sets (i.e the final pieces are found in Co-op Hunter Arena, or are found only on a certain difficulty or map). To summarise my own progress, I have completed from Antiquity (based on Co-op Arena play mainly on hard, but a little crushing and normal): - Bronze Animal (Salim goggles) - Lost Pendants (Desert Drake goggles) - Bronze Wish (Charlie Cutter sunglasses) If you can state what item unlocks from Co-op you have achieved we can work out whether treasure drops are purely a lottery, or whether there is a structure as to how to find the right treasures.
Message 43 of 1,788 (316 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2080 posts

Finally i completed the Treasure Set for Genghis Khan.  I...

Nov 7, 2011

Finally i completed the Treasure Set for Genghis Khan.  I think we played Borneo like 50 Times in a row to get this.

Now trying the monastery.

I want that Fatty with the Thrust Taunt  :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:

►!RRE◄

A Fact of Life: After Monday and Tuesday , even the Calendar says W. T. F..........

Ladders, Tournaments, Prizes for Free Hosted by FraggedNation! Click Here!
Message 44 of 1,788 (316 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3480 posts

Someone already got me thinking that but I don't know if...

Nov 7, 2011

BrigadierSolo wrote:

A really good addition to this thread would be a list showing exactly which mini-boss/boss mob in Co-Op Adventure drops which treasure.

Gold Spanish Goblet---------------------------l------ All 3 of these I got from killing the very first 2 mini-bosses.

Someone already got me thinking that but I don't know if different bosses do have different treasure. I say this only because I keep getting all of my treasure off of one boss in co-op adventure

Message 45 of 1,788 (316 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
75 posts

just got Genghis Khan yesterday and i can say that each o...

Nov 7, 2011

Psyken wrote:

BrigadierSolo wrote:

Someone already got me thinking that but I don't know if different bosses do have different treasure. I say this only because I keep getting all of my treasure off of one boss in co-op adventure

just got Genghis Khan yesterday and i can say that each of the 3 guys drop 1 treasure for the set.
I was just missin 1 treasure and yea i was about to say "**** this" and right after i thought it, the treasure droped.

So i'm 100% sure that each of the 3 enemies/bosses drop 1 treasure for this set... and  i even know which treasure got droped by who

ZCoordinatio Trophy Card
~~~Dark Souls is soooo EPIC~~~
Message 46 of 1,788 (316 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
90 posts

A few questions for you that have been playing Co-op   1....

Nov 7, 2011

A few questions for you that have been playing Co-op

1. In Hunter, if a treasure drops can both players pick it up like in Co-op  Adventure?

2. In Arena, if a treasure drops can both players pick it up like in Co-op  Adventure?

3. In Co-op Adventure, if you get a treasure drop and pick it up do you have to complete the level to keep it?

4. In Co-op Adventure, if you run out of lives do you keep the money you earned?

Thanks in advance

Message 47 of 1,788 (316 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
284 posts

1. Don't know.   2. Yes.   3. No.   4. Yes.

Nov 7, 2011

ETHEREALMATIC wrote:

A few questions for you that have been playing Co-op

1. In Hunter, if a treasure drops can both players pick it up like in Co-op  Adventure?

2. In Arena, if a treasure drops can both players pick it up like in Co-op  Adventure?

3. In Co-op Adventure, if you get a treasure drop and pick it up do you have to complete the level to keep it?

4. In Co-op Adventure, if you run out of lives do you keep the money you earned?

Thanks in advance

1. Don't know.

2. Yes.

3. No.

4. Yes.

Message 48 of 1,788 (316 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
90 posts

Thanks Kopikatsu for the quick reply I completed a treasu...

Nov 7, 2011
Thanks Kopikatsu for the quick reply

I completed a treasure set last night in Co-op Adventure and was scared to die lol
Message 49 of 1,788 (316 Views)
0 Likes