Reply
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 11/07/2011
Offline
109 posts
 

These treasures must be SERIOUSLY rare. Have been spammin...

Nov 7, 2011
These treasures must be SERIOUSLY rare. Have been spamming Co-op Arena (to put into perspective how much co-op I've played, am currently in top 30 of global money leaderboard and completely bored from it) trying to unlock character items with VERY little success. For every set unlocked in co-op arena I fairly quickly collected all but one of the treasures needed to complete the set. But clearly the last item in each set is extremely rare. Of the 22 unlockable items from co-op arena, I have completed THREE in perhaps 40 hours. Obviously am constantly receiving duplicates - sometimes 6 or 7 treasures will drop in a game and they will all be duplicates of the same two treasures! So the possibilities are: (1) the treasures are so rare that they will be out of the reach of almost all casual gamers; (2) there is some nuance which is currently being missed and there is a structure as to how certain treasures can be found (e.g maybe certain treasures are only found on certain maps on certain difficulties). Anyway, thanks for the info on this thread. These treasures sure are frustrating!
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 1,788 (184 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/06/2011
Offline
17702 posts
 

Treasure drops in all Co-op modes seriously need to be tw...

Nov 7, 2011
Treasure drops in all Co-op modes seriously need to be tweaked. Treasures in Arena and Hunter are very rare, even more so when you get REPEATS, and everyone should know about Adventure and the issue with unlocking skins.
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 1,788 (184 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/01/2010
Offline
4145 posts
 

...

Nov 7, 2011

 


Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:
Treasure drops in all Co-op modes seriously need to be tweaked. Treasures in Arena and Hunter are very rare, even more so when you get REPEATS, and everyone should know about Adventure and the issue with unlocking skins.

I haven't played Hunter yet. Since treasures drop from fallen enemies, can you get any treasure when you play as a villian?

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 1,788 (184 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/27/2010
Offline
2116 posts
 

Has anybody have any luck getting a treasure from Hunter...

Nov 7, 2011

Has anybody have any luck getting a treasure from Hunter itself?

 

The only drops I seem to get constantly is from either Arena or Adventure.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 1,788 (184 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 04/27/2010
Offline
498 posts
 

Hitman, i'm up for it whenever you see me on.....I've onl...

Nov 7, 2011

 


mbhitman wrote:
I'm currently on vacation, but when I get back, I'd like to party up with some Co-op Adventure Treasure Hunters and grind out some of these treasures. I'll spend an entire day playing the Co-op if need be.

 

Hitman, i'm up for it whenever you see me on.....I've only managed one of the treasures toward the skeletons so far....

 

 

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 1,788 (184 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/17/2009
Offline
2399 posts
 

Question... On the ones that say "Arena or Hunter&qu...

Nov 7, 2011

Question... On the ones that say "Arena or Hunter", it doesn't matter which one right?  I can just grind Co-Op Arenas and still complete the ones I want?  I ask because I really don't care for Co-Op Hunter. :/ 

 

And I have gotten the same 3 treasures in Co-Op Arena over and over and over and over... I'm like 1/3 on 3 treasures. -_-

 

And the difficulty doesn't matter on Co-Op Arena, right?  It doesn't specially say Easy/Normal or Hard/Crushing on any of them.

----------------------------------------------------

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 1,788 (184 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 04/03/2011
Offline
284 posts
 

It can be either and difficulty doesn't matter.

Nov 7, 2011

 


naaros wrote:

Question... On the ones that say "Arena or Hunter", it doesn't matter which one right?  I can just grind Co-Op Arenas and still complete the ones I want?  I ask because I really don't care for Co-Op Hunter. :/ 

 

And I have gotten the same 3 treasures in Co-Op Arena over and over and over and over... I'm like 1/3 on 3 treasures. -_-

 

And the difficulty doesn't matter on Co-Op Arena, right?  It doesn't specially say Easy/Normal or Hard/Crushing on any of them.


It can be either and difficulty doesn't matter.

 

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 1,788 (184 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/17/2009
Offline
2399 posts
 

Thanks! :D

Nov 7, 2011

 


Kopikatsu wrote:

 


naaros wrote:

Question... On the ones that say "Arena or Hunter", it doesn't matter which one right?  I can just grind Co-Op Arenas and still complete the ones I want?  I ask because I really don't care for Co-Op Hunter. :/ 

 

And I have gotten the same 3 treasures in Co-Op Arena over and over and over and over... I'm like 1/3 on 3 treasures. -_-

 

And the difficulty doesn't matter on Co-Op Arena, right?  It doesn't specially say Easy/Normal or Hard/Crushing on any of them.


It can be either and difficulty doesn't matter.

 


Thanks! :smileyvery-happy:

 

----------------------------------------------------

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 1,788 (184 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/01/2010
Online
3522 posts
 

Exactly this. i found the first two in my first match. No...

Nov 7, 2011

 


pat333 wrote:

 


duke_of_platypus wrote:

Been looking for that stupid emerald skull. (Chloe's M9.) Hopefully I can find it soon.


That friggin emerald bead... I got the first two really quickly but managed to complete two other sets before I got that last one. Didn't play anything other than FFA for the first few days. Worth it though, started to like the mode and that gun is SEXY.

 



Exactly this. i found the first two in my first match. No luck on the Emerald skull yet though :smileysad:

 


Plaese lik mi posts! 1 lik = $1 4 mi PS4 budjet
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 1,788 (184 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 04/03/2011
Offline
284 posts
 

To get treasures in Hunter, you have to kill the other pl...

Nov 7, 2011

 


Toxic156 wrote:

 


Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:
Treasure drops in all Co-op modes seriously need to be tweaked. Treasures in Arena and Hunter are very rare, even more so when you get REPEATS, and everyone should know about Adventure and the issue with unlocking skins.

I haven't played Hunter yet. Since treasures drop from fallen enemies, can you get any treasure when you play as a villian?

 


 

To get treasures in Hunter, you have to kill the other players.

 

I've gotten some treasure from it.

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 1,788 (184 Views)
Reply
0 Likes