Nov 04 2012
By: las_vegas49 First Son 6 posts

Tournaments and Custm games options and leaderboards stop nerfing ****

4 replies 249 views Edited Nov 4, 2012

HI ND and PPL ,

So like i say stop nerfing weapons the game is "cool" like is now . the only people who is complaining are people who start play this game yesterday . i play this since uncharted 2 comes out .

Next,  tournamets is just idiot put a single man tournaments.Do it with teams like , let leader-player buy a " season ticket" register their teams and then use ticket when they have 5 man in a party is not that  hard " season ticket " = tickets , just put option to register their teams  .

Why da**bleep** is still all that hackers in top 20

Next thing put more option in custm games , sometimes alot of people join or games in middle and they start killing and **bleep** , a spectator mode or a automatic Kick option would solve that  , like host can kick players in middle of the game , in custm games a option to ban some booster would be cool as well , and a option too ban some kickbacks not all , is funny playnig with joggernaut not funny use a quick boom grenade .

Why you dont put Blain and the other guys from uncharted 2 , ? 

im Done , i hope you see this cuz the way i see , noobs come here saying nerf gmal nerf this smoke that , and next week you do that , just saying what i think dont get me wrong , THIS GAME HAVE A LOT OF POTENTIAL , Just show us you can make this better , AND IF YOU REPLAY DAILLY IN FORUNS TOPICS THAT WOULD BE COOL AS WELL 

BYE Smiley Happy 

Message 1 of 5 (249 Views)
Fender Bender
3480 posts

Re: Tournaments and Custm games options and leaderboards stop nerfing ****

Nov 4, 2012

Whaa?

Message 2 of 5 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
3 posts

Nov 4, 2012

I couldn't agree more. You are making multiplayer impossible... it's starting to lose everything it had in the begginning, everything that made us start and continue to play regularly.

I don't really play for stats so i'm gonna keep playing as always, but if you don't change what you're doing, with the nerfing and the "everyhing is purchasable in the store so we don't have to know how to play", you will lose many many players.

Message 3 of 5 (213 Views)
Fender Bender
3591 posts

Nov 4, 2012
Good suggestions. I don't really understand your tournament idea, but good suggestions.
Do you feel me?

Message 4 of 5 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2337 posts

Nov 4, 2012
Nerf blind fire.
"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending"
Message 5 of 5 (162 Views)
0 Likes