By: rengle598 Treasure Hunter 4354 posts
Accepted Solution

Tips/Tricks/Hints

[ Edited ]
25 replies 674 views Edited Aug 16, 2012
 You may already know these.

First trick
"Suicide Punch":
When you are close to dying, if an enemy player is near you, roll, then drop a grenade next to him. Before he can throw it, punch him. Then either A.) He will punch you. You die, grenade goes off, he dies. Or B.) He throws away the grenade, allowing you to punch him once more. (if playing hardcore, shoot him)

Second trick
"Suicide Drop":
If you have Revenge level 2 or 3, and you are about to die. You find an enemy close to a wall (Think Camping Areas!) run over there, roll, and drop a grenade. Then, f you don't die punch or shoot him. But if you do die, get as close to him as possible. Then, if he try's to throwback the first grenade, the second will kill him.

I have 2 more tips for you that are not about gameplay.
First tip
Don't use RoF. I don't know why you guys complain about it so much. It does not work. Only use it if you like to blindfire At people. I recommend changing to a mod like the one that lets you zoom in more. And also, RoF is best on the micro. Works like a charm. So please go complain about the micro RoF and NOT the M9 RoF.

Second tip
In "Old Quarter", (U3 MP) if you go over to the pool that has the T-bolt under the bridge, there is a good hiding spot. If you hang onto the stairs that lead into the pool, you can get some very easy kills by shooting, or pulling in people who dont see you. This spot is almost the ultimate hiding spot if your character is wearing blue or a dark color. Don't hang on too long though. Apparently you can drown I air doesn't reach your lungs.

Hope this Helps, Sorry If It doesn't, and give a big shout out to Kris159 for telling me how to leave gaps.

If you have any Tips/Tricks/Hints, Please Share them here!

I will update this fourm weekly

Peace!
Message 1 of 26 (674 Views)
Highlighted
Sackboy
392 posts

Re: 2 Tricks that help in Competitive mode.

Aug 10, 2012

Good tips Smiley Happy

For making space on the ipad you need to use this HTML code <br/><br/> 

Click to see my YouTube Channel

Message 2 of 26 (652 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4354 posts

Aug 10, 2012

kris159 wrote:

Good tips Smiley Happy

For making space on the ipad you need to use this HTML code <br/><br/> 

Thank

You
Message 3 of 26 (649 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
392 posts

Aug 10, 2012

Your welcome Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 26 (630 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4354 posts

Re: [Edit] Tips/Tricks/Hints Shared HERE. Updated weekly

Aug 10, 2012
I found this Trick on JD-- s post. No copyright infringement intended.

"Moving With The Pak"
"You can't jump up ledges, roll, sprint, or high five while holding a PAK-80, correct? Well, upon activated the "Sniper" kickback, you CAN! This is extremely helpful if, say, you want to move the PAK-80 into a Siege hill that is far away or up a building/ledg."
Note, you can also do this with any of the kickbacks that give you a gun.

Thanks for posting this JD-- !!!!!!!!
Message 5 of 26 (601 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
392 posts

Aug 10, 2012

Bank n' boom 

Tap a nade 

Wack n' roll

Spider sense

Etc. 

Message 6 of 26 (596 Views)
Sackboy
423 posts

Re: Tips/Tricks/Hints [Updated Weekly]

Aug 10, 2012

Nice tips, but I disagree with your tip about Old Quarter, I routinely check that spawn and those areas, as do many of the other players, the best hiding spot would be hanging off the ledge behind villains spawn.

Message 7 of 26 (577 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4354 posts

Re: Tips/Tricks/Hints [Updated Weekly]

[ Edited ]
Aug 10, 2012
"Cliff Hanger"
This can be done 2 ways

Way 1:
Stay right below a ledge until an enemy player nears it. When they do, make sure they do not know your there. When you are sure of that, jump and hang onto the ledge and pull them down. This tactic works best with only one enemy.

Way 2:
Jump and hang onto the ledge. Make sure the enemy player(s) can see you. As they head over there, wait for just the right moment. Then let go. Jump back up to the ledge as fast as you can. If the enemy looks like he just tried to hit you, pull him down. If he does not, Try, try again. This tactic works with any amount of players. Just don't get shot and watch your back.

Hope this helps!!
Message 8 of 26 (566 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Aug 10, 2012
Lol spider sense is a dumb tip. Did people really not know such simple things? I feel like Big2Krew just got desperate on new tips. Btw, some @$$hoel did that Revenge tip on me, and it pmtfo. I wasn't in a corner, but wheni tried to throw back his ande, the other got me, and his punch stopped me from running out of the damage range.

Message 9 of 26 (541 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4354 posts

Aug 13, 2012

jjjkur wrote:
Lol spider sense is a dumb tip. Did people really not know such simple things? I feel like Big2Krew just got desperate on new tips. Btw, some @$$hoel did that Revenge tip on me, and it pmtfo. I wasn't in a corner, but wheni tried to throw back his ande, the other got me, and his punch stopped me from running out of the damage range.
So, does that mean you like the tips?
Message 10 of 26 (486 Views)