Survivor
2348 posts

Re: Throwbacks=No grenades at all?

Dec 9, 2012

lucascampanha wrote:

snake134678 wrote:

I think throwback should be a booster.

On a side note does anyone try to throwback the grenade but your character doesn't do it, it just didn't work you timed it right but nothing happened.

You mean they do the throwback animation but the grenade still explodes? Yeah, every single day.....caused by laggy players and their laggy grenades Smiley Sad

if it's happening that much to you... i'm sorry to have to tell you this... but maybe you are the one who is lagging

Message 11 of 23 (212 Views)
Wastelander
793 posts

Dec 9, 2012

canadian94eh wrote:

lucascampanha wrote:

snake134678 wrote:

On a side note does anyone try to throwback the grenade but your character doesn't do it, it just didn't work you timed it right but nothing happened.

You mean they do the throwback animation but the grenade still explodes? Yeah, every single day.....caused by laggy players and their laggy grenades Smiley Sad

if it's happening that much to you... i'm sorry to have to tell you this... but maybe you are the one who is lagging

I don't lag sir! My connection is good. Thanks 

www.youtube.com/user/artennos - my new channel!

New PSN: Artennos

Message 12 of 23 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

Dec 9, 2012

lucascampanha wrote:

canadian94eh wrote:

lucascampanha wrote:

snake134678 wrote:

you don't find it odd that it happens frequently, it's been probably a month since it's happened to me, and since everyone is so **bleep** grenade dependent now a days, i'm throwing back A LOT of grenades or maybe you just think you're throwing it back but you mess up pretty often, you're not trying to throw back "bank n' boom", because that's a whole different story

Message 13 of 23 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2477 posts

Dec 9, 2012

canadian94eh wrote:

gunnsandwiches42 wrote:

If Throwbacks=No nades, then Sprint=No jogging.

You might be on to something

you CAN'T throw back a grenade if there is no grenade but you CAN sprint without jogging, i don't see the connection you're making

The connection being, that nades and jogging are both fairly worthless. If not worthless, then not very effective.

Anyone can throwback nades, making nades pretty weak (which Im ok with).

Everyone justs sprints constantly, ignoring the "jog," making jogging useless/ non-existent.

--
Say NO to paid DLC maps
Message 14 of 23 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

Dec 9, 2012

gunnsandwiches42 wrote:

canadian94eh wrote:

gunnsandwiches42 wrote:

If Throwbacks=No nades, then Sprint=No jogging.

You might be on to something

you CAN'T throw back a grenade if there is no grenade but you CAN sprint without jogging, i don't see the connection you're making

The connection being, that nades and jogging are both fairly worthless. If not worthless, then not very effective.

Anyone can throwback nades, making nades pretty weak (which Im ok with).

Everyone justs sprints constantly, ignoring the "jog," making jogging useless/ non-existent.

k, i see what you're coming from now

Message 15 of 23 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Dec 9, 2012

lucascampanha wrote:

canadian94eh wrote:

lucascampanha wrote:

snake134678 wrote:

Care to post a speedtest?

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 16 of 23 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

Dec 9, 2012
Message 17 of 23 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Dec 9, 2012

Nah. I get grenade kills at least once every time I play. Besides, my grenades are meant to flush them out/make them stop shooting/make their hand go out of cover so I can shoot their arm with the T-Bolt.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 18 of 23 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
820 posts

Dec 11, 2012

S1NGUL4R__ wrote:
The throwback system on uncharted male me feel that there should not even be grenades at all. And most of you would say play classic but I have that with so many revenge people on that type of gamemode. And more of you would say bounce it off walls. But there is no point of grenades if pros are just going to throw back the grenade

grenade throwback hurts me more than helps, most of the time they throw back a perfect grenade but me i just roll most of the time out of the way, it should be a slot 2 booster.

The Kingdom of Longbow shall reign forever, for it is written in the stars above~
Message 19 of 23 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7268 posts

Dec 11, 2012

It's something that still makes revenge somewhat bearable at least.

Look at revenge's affect without throwbacks in classic mode.

Besides, others have said that grenades are still pretty effective, you can bank them, use them simply as a distraction, or as a means of escape.

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 20 of 23 (135 Views)