Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
2216 posts

Re: Thoughts on the new lab?

Sep 1, 2012

I don't like it that much. I would have liked sas and pistole a lot more. Now you almost get instantly killed at any range. The power plays are annoying. Since boosters are out Cloacked doesn't protect me from exposed and enemies always come shotgunning around the corner or take you out from a big distance while they would never have spotted you otherwise. The double damage is even worse. Mag kills in 1 leg/body shot and the sas kills you from a ridiculous distance. What I also don't like is that a mode that depends a lot on luck and should be for fun only but counts for your kill/death stats.

Signature02.png

Message 11 of 19 (216 Views)
Splicer
78 posts

Sep 1, 2012

awful lab, feels skills don't count, just get in close push R1 and u get a kill, i was in cover and blindfired my shottie from very close range and he survived the shot and from same distance killed me through a wall

Message 12 of 19 (194 Views)
Fender Bender
2602 posts

Sep 1, 2012

Consequences Toy Story - r1 r1 everywhere

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/b/b9/Garfreakeld.png

I luv kitty cats cuz they're very furry n cute. meow!
Message 13 of 19 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3641 posts

Sep 1, 2012

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

What are your thoughts on it. For me, its random. One match i went 5-12 and one time i went 27-9.

I had the same kind of results until I realized that this is a MAG-5 ONLY match, not Shotguns/Mag-5.

All the noobs are running across the map towards you with the shotgun :smileyvery-happy: and I just stand back and pop their head off! And the Mag has ridiculously good blindfire so it excells there as well.

Message 14 of 19 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6008 posts

Sep 1, 2012

I've actually seen people using both the SAS and Mag, they are used as expected in my eyes, the SAS up close and the Mag from afar. I have seen the random person running around blindfiring the Mag and although it is effective, it is still beaten out by the SAS.

It is hardly as much of a blindfire fest as shield + Micro was. If it weren't for power plays ruining it, I would call this my #1 lab.

photo Sniper.png
Message 15 of 19 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
559 posts

Sep 1, 2012
Its a real cool idea, but only as an idea. It far way better than the riotshield and plunder lab though. Its just not as thrilling as it sounds because of the "randomness" of killing and getting killed in this lab. After two matches i got bored easily by this lab, but thats just my opinion.
Message 16 of 19 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
128 posts

Sep 2, 2012
Same old weapon X type lab. We need something brand new.
Message 17 of 19 (139 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Sep 3, 2012

Erm... weird.

I was playing the other day, and noticed that on Chateau, the turrets are gone. On Airstrip, they're still there.

Anyway, I spent a few seconds behind the turret on airstrip, only to be shot by an RPG.

I thought to myself, "Where on Earth did he get that?"

Then last night, having a quick game, and for some reason the menu offered me Paid Boosters. And when I got in the match, my negative boosters were active (Nice for the money!) and my kickback was active... I managed to procure a T-Bolt from it for 5 easy long-distance kills.

Next match, back to normal, no boosters or kickbacks, no paid boosters offered.

There's a bug in there somewhere. Don't ask me how it's done.

Message 18 of 19 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Sep 4, 2012
^ and did you get no cash from the game? This has happened to me before where it's allows you to use boosters and kickbacks, but during those matches I never got any cash, since the game thought it was a custom game :smileysad:

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 19 of 19 (112 Views)
0 Likes