Reply
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/09/2010
Offline
150 posts
 

Re: Thoughts on the new Forum

Jun 30, 2012
I like it, i just miss "Your stuff".
Message 31 of 164 (227 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 04/14/2012
Offline
210 posts
 

Re: Thoughts on the new Forum

Jun 30, 2012

i don't like it, the background n colours seem borin n dull, and also depressing, it also looks like it was designed by amateurs, the old racing league's website was better than this!

Message 32 of 164 (226 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 04/27/2010
Offline
437 posts
 

Re: Thoughts on the new Forum

Jun 30, 2012

Uninspected wrote:

There should be an thread/(code) in it.

 

Like after the community.us.playstation.com/thread/4707110


 

http://community.us.playstation.com/thread/4705918

 

Let's see.

 

Message 33 of 164 (221 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 04/17/2012
Offline
729 posts
 

Re: Thoughts on the new Forum

Jun 30, 2012

So far me not like Smiley Sad  but i think its normal, humans don't like change lol

 

I think ill be coming here less often, don't like it very much, i think i need to get the hang of it first.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
____________________________________________________________

Message 34 of 164 (218 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
Registered: 12/06/2011
Online
20292 posts
 

Re: Thoughts on the new Forum

Jun 30, 2012
How to find this exact section:

1. On homepage, click General Discussions.
2. Next part, click Naughty Dog Discussions
3. Next part, click Uncharted Series.
4. Next part, click Uncharted 3.
5. Next part, click Multiplayer General.


I personally think this is too tedious to click through.
Message 35 of 164 (210 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 05/10/2012
Offline
159 posts
 

Re: Thoughts on the new Forum

Jun 30, 2012

Luxis wrote:

Uninspected wrote:

There should be an thread/(code) in it.

 

Like after the community.us.playstation.com/thread/4707110


 

http://community.us.playstation.com/thread/4705918

 

Let's see.

 


 

New characters.jpg

Message 36 of 164 (208 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 03/18/2012
Offline
1290 posts
 

Re: Thoughts on the new Forum

[ Edited ]
Jun 30, 2012

DrakeShepard wrote:

ok I was going to me expecting a chaos like last time when the forums got renewed but everyone adapted much more quickly...but this! What in the world is this new layout!? Personally I think its messy and not as neatly layed out as it was before Smiley Sad

What do you think?


I am finding it annoying at the moment, but I'll get used to it soon probably. The colors will forever bother me though, I'm sure, I miss the red. I also dislike how there is no signature bar, it's annoying.
Message 37 of 164 (198 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/11/2008
Online
4910 posts
 

Re: Thoughts on the new Forum

Jun 30, 2012

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:
How to find this exact section:

1. On homepage, click General Discussions.
2. Next part, click Naughty Dog Discussions
3. Next part, click Uncharted Series.
4. Next part, click Uncharted 3.
5. Next part, click Multiplayer General.


I personally think this is too tedious to click through.

You can save all those steps by navigating the "Go To" tab on the top right of the page. Just scroll down and you'll notice the different sections on one place. Choose the Uncharted 3 MP and you're off to go, with just one click. Smiley Wink




Message 38 of 164 (166 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/27/2009
Offline
123 posts
 

Re: Thoughts on the new Forum

Jun 30, 2012

I like this layout more than the previous one.

Message 39 of 164 (164 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
Registered: 12/06/2011
Online
20292 posts
 

Re: Thoughts on the new Forum

Jun 30, 2012

Shadow-Man_4 wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:
How to find this exact section:

1. On homepage, click General Discussions.
2. Next part, click Naughty Dog Discussions
3. Next part, click Uncharted Series.
4. Next part, click Uncharted 3.
5. Next part, click Multiplayer General.


I personally think this is too tedious to click through.

You can save all those steps by navigating the "Go To" tab on the top right of the page. Just scroll down and you'll notice the different sections on one place. Choose the Uncharted 3 MP and you're off to go, with just one click. Smiley Wink



I had to scroll down the entire page just to find the MP link.

 

I found the old forums much better than this one, though.

Message 40 of 164 (158 Views)
Reply
0 Likes