Reply
Wastelander
Registered: 07/24/2010
Offline
573 posts
 

Re: Thoughts on the new Forum

Jul 2, 2012
are you kidding me? it so hidden... thanks mate
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

abbasman47 Trophy Card
Message 141 of 164 (135 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
Registered: 12/06/2011
Offline
20180 posts
 

Re: Thoughts on the new Forum

Jul 2, 2012

abbasman47 wrote:
are you kidding me? it so hidden... thanks mate


If you want to keep them pinned, you can say "Float Board to Top" under Board Options to put the subforum on your forum front page. I floated both Off Topic sections and the UC3 MP General section to the top, since I use them the most. Smiley Wink

Message 142 of 164 (130 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/06/2011
Offline
1310 posts
 

Re: Thoughts on the new Forum

Jul 2, 2012

I think my Tombraider sig looks fa-bu-lous.  Plus Kudos are back, yay.   I haven't been on enough to get used to it.  I adjusted to the othe forums, so I guess I'll adjust to this one.  The search function still sucks though.

Message 143 of 164 (115 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/29/2010
Offline
1940 posts
 

Re: Thoughts on the new Forum

Jul 2, 2012
Wonder if they gonna allow us to modify our sigs.. I tried to change mine saved it, but it didnt change...


The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...

Message 144 of 164 (104 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 12/06/2008
Offline
308 posts
 

Re: Thoughts on the new Forum

Jul 2, 2012
Its okay but i am really happy about having a mobile site
Message 145 of 164 (86 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/09/2011
Offline
7372 posts
 

Re: Thoughts on the new Forum

Jul 2, 2012

Look, to you mods out there. A solution to this new forum design is simple. Get the old ND forum layout, features, colour scheme etc and literally copy and paste it all here. That forum's layout and design was loved by many! I mean everything - homepage, kudo leaderboard placements, avatar sizes. ALL OF IT!

Message 146 of 164 (77 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 01/02/2012
Offline
690 posts
 

Re: Thoughts on the new Forum

Jul 2, 2012

how to i copy a reply in my post i cant work it out!!!!

Message 147 of 164 (72 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/24/2011
Offline
11297 posts
 

Re: Thoughts on the new Forum

[ Edited ]
Jul 2, 2012

samuelcd1997 wrote:

Look, to you mods out there. A solution to this new forum design is simple. Get the old ND forum layout, features, colour scheme etc and literally copy and paste it all here. That forum's layout and design was loved by many! I mean everything - homepage, kudo leaderboard placements, avatar sizes. ALL OF IT!


These are exactly my same thoughts.

 

Edit:

Dymism: There should be a "quote" option near "spell check", press it.

Message 148 of 164 (68 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 01/02/2012
Offline
690 posts
 

Re: Thoughts on the new Forum

Jul 2, 2012

renatabls wrote:

samuelcd1997 wrote:

Look, to you mods out there. A solution to this new forum design is simple. Get the old ND forum layout, features, colour scheme etc and literally copy and paste it all here. That forum's layout and design was loved by many! I mean everything - homepage, kudo leaderboard placements, avatar sizes. ALL OF IT!


These are exactly my same thoughts.

 

Edit:

Dymism: There should be a "quote" option near "spell check", press it.


omg got it!!!

Message 149 of 164 (63 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 01/08/2010
Offline
17603 posts
 

Re: Thoughts on the new Forum

Jul 2, 2012

jimmynet wrote:
Wonder if they gonna allow us to modify our sigs.. I tried to change mine saved it, but it didnt change...

 

If your HTML is badly formatted it won't accept the change.



[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 150 of 164 (57 Views)
Reply
0 Likes