MVP Support
12492 posts

Re: Thoughts on the new Forum

[ Edited ]
Jun 30, 2012

Luxis wrote:
Ok but... where the hell are our last threads and posts? They just disappeared. I don't recall them warning us that this would have happened.

If you are talking about your posts that were made during the migration then I don't think they are here anymore.

If individuals visited the PlayStation Community Forums at least once in the past few days then they should have seen a notification pop up about the migration (it was an "Oops! You caught us migrating!" notification). That notification told its readers that some posts made during this migration would not “carry over” (for lack of a better word). Apparently it was business as usual in the Naughty Dog Forums, which is unfortunate.

PlayStation Consumer Services and Technical Support: 1-800-345-7669

PlayStation Account and Billing Support: 1-877-971-7669

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison | Twitch: Sweet13Poison

Message 11 of 164 (324 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
200 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 30, 2012

Where are the recent posts and threads ?! Man Frustrated

I'm afraid some important issues have been swept under the carpet Robot Mad !

Message 12 of 164 (320 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
9686 posts

Jun 30, 2012
I love it! Some minor tweaks and it will be perfect
Message 13 of 164 (312 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
437 posts

Jun 30, 2012

SweetPoison13 wrote:

Luxis wrote:
Ok but... where the hell are our last threads and posts? They just disappeared. I don't recall them warning us that this would have happened.

If you are talking about your posts that were made during the migration then I don't think they are here anymore.

If individuals visited the PlayStation Community Forums at least once in the past few days then they should have seen a notification pop up about the migration (it was an "Oops! You caught us migrating!" notification). That notification told its readers that some posts made during this migration would not “carry over” (for lack of a better word). Apparently it was business as usual in the Naughty Dog Forums, which is unfortunate.

Nope, I'm talking about posts and threads made one week ago, like the one about the Classic Skins Pack#4. I made a very long and detailed thread about it which got around 40 likes in 2 days and now it's lost.

Message 14 of 164 (304 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
729 posts

Jun 30, 2012

Im abit confused, got get use to the new layout

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 15 of 164 (296 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12492 posts

Jun 30, 2012

Luxis wrote:

SweetPoison13 wrote:

Luxis wrote:

Nope, I'm talking about posts and threads made one week ago, like the one about the Classic Skins Pack#4. I made a very long and detailed thread about it which got around 40 likes in 2 days and now it's lost.

I’m very sorry to hear this. I will ask around for you but I think your material is gone forever unless you backed it up somewhere.

PlayStation Consumer Services and Technical Support: 1-800-345-7669

PlayStation Account and Billing Support: 1-877-971-7669

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison | Twitch: Sweet13Poison

Message 16 of 164 (290 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3721 posts

Jun 30, 2012

This reminds me of ye old ND forum

Message 17 of 164 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Jun 30, 2012

It looks good, but I'm not used to it yet. Confusing..... for now.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 18 of 164 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4545 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 30, 2012

I couldn't find the Multiplayer section of U3, I had to click a link in the old forums (I still have a page open since yesterday) to get here.

So far, the forums layout looks nice and neat. However, navigations wasn't that easy. The subsections (Multiplayer, Fan Created Content, General Discussion and Technical Issues) are now listed on the right side of the page in a tree format (reminds me of Windows Explorer). And the custom avatars are gone!

However, some Lithium options and features remind me of the original (very first) NaughtyDog forums, so I'm very happy with that!

Hopefully the migration is not over yet and we will see more improvements: easier navigation, better organisation, and a real ND Uncharted/ND design (background and colors). 

PS. OMG! We have KITTEN SMILIES Cat Tongue Cat Very Happy Cat Embarassed !!!!!

Photobucket
Message 19 of 164 (261 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3721 posts

Jun 30, 2012

lool looks like Piakchu Cat Tongue

Message 20 of 164 (247 Views)
0 Likes