Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
159 posts

Re: Thoughts on the new Forum

Jun 30, 2012

I dont like it. Where can I find my threads? Why is my name color not very different then then background color? Why can't I still not multi quote ? 

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 164 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4776 posts

Jun 30, 2012

Overall, it is way better than the awful mess we were posting in. Jive is a complete mess, and the navigation in there is just so complicated. 

I'm loving the new layout, I just have one problem though: The section where all threads are displayed is a mess. Total mess. The Author's avatar is in the middle of the space, and the thread title is at the left. I hope this isn't the final design, because IMO it's awful. We need the tidiness of the previous ND Forum, sticky threads should be displayed and clear.

Also, Naughty Dog members and mods should have other colours to distinguigh them, instead of the "Red" icon that is completly unnecessary.

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 164 (221 Views)
Uncharted Territory
2116 posts

Jun 30, 2012

It'll take sometime to used to. I don't like it esthetically, what happened to the coperate brand colour; red, white, black and grey? This is an eyesore to me.

I'm happy that we nearly got everything what we have in the old NDF, the navigation needs to be redone, it took me 20 mins to figure it out where the multiplayer section is, it's not easy and messy.  Other than that, I see no other complains. I hope they're continously upgrade this forum, like I mentioned in the other post, it looks very bland and does not look very engaging as it was in the past at the moment.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 164 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Host
7934 posts

Jun 30, 2012
Unlike the old forums, this one has a mobile version, which means everyrhing is faster. Love it

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 164 (216 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
18019 posts

Jun 30, 2012
It took me at least 5 minutes just to find this section.

I hope that tells you something.
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 164 (213 Views)
Lombax Warrior
159 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 30, 2012

Luxis wrote:

SweetPoison13 wrote:

Luxis wrote:
Ok but... where the hell are our last threads and posts? They just disappeared. I don't recall them warning us that this would have happened.

If you are talking about your posts that were made during the migration then I don't think they are here anymore.

If individuals visited the PlayStation Community Forums at least once in the past few days then they should have seen a notification pop up about the migration (it was an "Oops! You caught us migrating!" notification). That notification told its readers that some posts made during this migration would not “carry over” (for lack of a better word). Apparently it was business as usual in the Naughty Dog Forums, which is unfortunate.

Nope, I'm talking about posts and threads made one week ago, like the one about the Classic Skins Pack#4. I made a very long and detailed thread about it which got around 40 likes in 2 days and now it's lost.

If you have the link standing in your history you can get it back by using in cache.

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 164 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2289 posts

Jun 30, 2012

I do not care either way. As long as I can give my opinion about what needs to be fixed or put in this game I am good.

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 164 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16083 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 30, 2012

Took me forever to find the Uncharted series... I hate it today.  Another 1500 posts from now I'll be fine...  It hasn't improved my typing, I've edited this thing twice...

...and it seems to have EATEN a lot of our memes.

The Biggest Lies

5.) The hats aren't the surprise.
4.) We're working on it.
3.) It doesn't fit the world paradigm.
2.) I'm not in it for the money.
1.) The player pool will be consolidated.

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 164 (195 Views)
I Only Post Everything
437 posts

Jun 30, 2012

Uninspected wrote:

Luxis wrote

Nope, I'm talking about posts and threads made one week ago, like the one about the Classic Skins Pack#4. I made a very long and detailed thread about it which got around 40 likes in 2 days and now it's lost.

If you have the link standing in your history I can get it back for you if you want by using in cache.

It should be this: http://community.us.playstation.com/?start=15&tstart=0

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 164 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
159 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 30, 2012

There should be an thread/(code) in it.

Like after the community.us.playstation.com/thread/4707110

Please use plain text.