May 11 2012
By: TheExtracter Gaming Beast 1876 posts

This is why I love FFA

44 replies 30 views Edited May 11, 2012

For all its short comings, FFA has something to offer which no other mode does. The horrible spawns, the power weapons, revenge, Rof blind fire, its all gone when you expreience something like this:

in the middle ALL 8 players are fighting for victory in the vicinity. I also put this in as an anwser to a challenge a200393940 put up saying, you can't get connect fours or FNA on this map without a Gmal, well I did it with an Ak/w reload I would've gotten an Fna but a Fail-ss cut me down. In future I'll be uploading things on tis thread such as TLR in FFAs and most grenade throwbacks in a row. And for my dear tony, owning fleet foot Gmalers with Ak. I did this all on my alt THEOnetruly. The 'rush FFA gives is akin to the euphoria drugs give, but since drugs are banned and illegal in my religon, I'll play FFA.

The Long Ranger - FFA.

here you go tony:

I was using cloaked, he got the first shot, I still killed him.

Message 37 of 45 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2300 posts

Re: This is why I love FFA

May 10, 2012

What's wrong with revenge? It's easy to throw back.

I was able to stealth kill, taunt and throw back that revenge grenade all within the short time limit.

Message 1 of 45 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8451 posts

May 10, 2012

TheExtracter wrote:

I would've gotten an Fna but a Fail-ss cut me down .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- At this point revenge is rather like a kickback, it kills the person who last killed you, but its unfair, as not it only reqiures any medals, it awards you for using it and more often than not it grants you two.

as long a G-mail doesn't kill me i'm OK

Message 2 of 45 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4821 posts

May 10, 2012

FFA's failures definitely overshadow its positives. Glad to see you enjoy it though.

tlousig2
Message 3 of 45 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4237 posts

May 10, 2012

Typical. G-MAL haters come into a thread that proves the G-MAL is fine and bashes on the TC by insulting them.

UMG Support Supervisor/Uncharted 4 Head Admin.
Message 4 of 45 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
775 posts

May 10, 2012

TheExtracter wrote:

For all its short comings, FFA has something to offer which no other mode does. The horrible spawns, the power weapons, revenge, Rof blind fire, its all gone when you expreience something like this:

in the middle ALL 8 players are fighting for victory in the vicinity. I also put this in as an anwser to a challenge a200393940 put up saying, you can't get connect fours or FNA on this map without a Gmal, well I did it with an Ak/w reload I would've gotten an Fna but a Fail-ss cut me down. In future I'll be uploading things on tis thread such as TLR in FFAs and most grenade throwbacks in a row. And for my dear tony, owning fleet foot Gmalers with Ak. I did this all on my alt THEOnetruly. The 'rush FFA gives is akin to the euphoria drugs give, but since drugs are banned and illegal in my religon, I'll play FFA.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- At this point revenge is rather like a kickback, it kills the person who last killed you, but its unfair, as not it only reqiures any medals, it awards you for using it and more often than not it grants you two.

All things can happen in FFA.

U FAIL.

Ps Where I said it's not possible to get C4 or 5Na with automatics on any maps?

.........................................................................................................
Step back ND. King is Back:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLHW78X1XeE
Message 5 of 45 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4145 posts

May 10, 2012

TheExtracter wrote:

ZOMG! M9 is OVERPOWERED, ND NERF IT NERF IT! NDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

Actually, it could use a blindfire accuracy reduction...just sayin'.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Message 6 of 45 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1876 posts

May 10, 2012

a20198610 wrote:

TheExtracter wrote:

All things can happen in FFA.

U FAIL.

Ps Where I said it's not possible to get C4 or 5Na with automatics on any maps?

I know its frustating to lose an argument A20 but you just lost your foot holds on which you stood to bash the Gmal.

1) First you said you can't get connect fours and Fnas on these maps, your 1.05 health reminder thread. ( how messed up do you think my memory is?)

2) Secondly you always use your "so why did 9/10 people in Big2crew touneys used Gmal", watch the second season, most of them are using M9 . ZOMG! M9 is OVERPOWERED, ND NERF IT NERF IT! NDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I guess you can see how OP Gmal is when I upload killing Gmal fleet footers with it.

Message 7 of 45 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
775 posts

May 11, 2012

TheExtracter wrote:

I know its frustating to lose an argument A20 but you just lost your foot holds on which you stood to bash the Gmal.

1) First you said you can't get connect fours and Fnas on these maps, your 1.05 health reminder thread. ( how messed up do you think my memory is?)

2) Secondly you always use your "so why did 9/10 people in Big2crew touneys used Gmal", watch the second season, most of them are using M9 . ZOMG! M9 is OVERPOWERED, ND NERF IT NERF IT! NDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I guess you can see how OP Gmal is when I upload killing Gmal fleet footers with it.

1. Link please. Read that sentence again, but this time correct

.........................................................................................................
Message 8 of 45 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
775 posts

May 11, 2012

HIhi2442 wrote:

Typical. G-MAL haters come into a thread that proves the G-MAL is fine and bashes on the TC by insulting them.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> Just a warning to everyone: There is a person playing Uncharted by the name of "Hihi2424" and it is not me so if you get a friend request from that account please let me know ASAP. Photobucket If you see me online using a Clan Tag the is not I am trolling.

Hmm. Who exacly Hihi? Coz i noticed funny things:

G-Mal complainer said that gun is unbalanced (not even OP). = He must be hater.

I said that getting kills by sitting on hill in Syria, train's roof or inside the plane by shooting to ppl on trucks it's a lot easier. I must never had C4 or 5NA with automatics on those maps. 

I complaining that G-Mal can killing ppl instantly (0.934 sec.) like guns in U2 even on:

- mid

- and mid to long ranges.

Ppl saying they gonna do this with M9 or Para9. What is completly BS

Seriously guys, try to repeat those moments on mid and mid to long range against ppl who strafing with M9 in this "0.934 sec." and I SU & get lost for Ethernity.

Video showing instant kill on:

- mid to close (0:42, 1:03)

- mid (0:21)

- mid to long range (1:08)

in 0.934 sec. on standing/ running and even strafing enemys.

While M9 can do this ONLY from close to mid to close range (and on mid if enemy standing still)

Too bad u guys r too blind to reelize or admit that, but i guess it's coz of yours young age (Ppl under 18 years are generally to proud to admit they was wrong.)

Especially when THERE IS NO EXCUESES for those situations in game where we said "Bay" for instant kills on longer ranges (mid and mid to long).

Message 9 of 45 (30 Views)
0 Likes