Reply
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/04/2010
Offline
206 posts
 

Re: This is getting ridiculous...

Aug 14, 2012

Sackboy779 wrote:
@AidsInYoMouth
High five!

Come here my brother! *High give!*

Message 21 of 36 (606 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/13/2012
Offline
116 posts
 

Re: This is getting ridiculous...

Aug 22, 2012

willi_5115 wrote:

I'm thinking of taking a seriously long break from Uncharted 3. This game is ridiculous. I'm sick of so many things in Uncharted 3, and I don't know how some people think it's the best game in existance. Having a short temper, this game easily pisses me off to the point where I want to break the disc and never play it again. Why am I starting to hate this game? Read below.

 

 

- UNFAIR TEAMS: I hate being put into a match where one team is full of all good players ranked at level 75 while the other teams are all non-legacy low ranked players. 

 

- GETTING PUT INTO A MATCH ALREADY OVER:    Pointless much?

 

- GETTING PUT INTO A MATCH THAT WE'RE LOSING:    Dumb.

 

- KAL-7 RATE OF FIRE:   **bleep** stupid.

 

- G-MAL STRAFFERS:    Tryhard noobs who think they're the **bleep** at this game.

 

- GRENADE SPAMMERS:    The only way they can get a kill.

 

- MEGA BOMB OVERPOWERED:   It'll kill you from a huge distance.

 

- THE 'QUICK TIPS' **bleep** VIDEOS:   These two clowns are teaching tryhards like themselves to be an idiot, with the 'Wack N' Roll' and 'Tap A Nade'.

 

- 5-PERSON PARTIES FULL OF STAR LEVEL 75'S WITH A 3.00 K / D RATIO-    Low lifes.

 

- SKELETONS:   Because they're harder to kill due to size.

 

- FAL OVERPOWERED:    6 shots to kill. Really?

 

-G-MAL OVERPOWERED:    Three bursts to kill.

 

- AK-47 UNDERPOWERED:     No wonder why nobody uses it.

 

- FALLING OFF CLIMBABLE OBJECTS BECAUSE ANOTHER PLAYER CLIMBED UP ON THE SAME PLACE:  **bleep**.

 

And many many more...


Your reasons are invalid  and I'll tell you why...

 

1. Unfair teams make you think and strategize and pay attention to find the other team's weakness.

 

2. Quick easy money, you get a free $5k for not doing anything.

 

3. What the **bleep** man? You want to be put into an match that you're winning and feel manlier? You are officially stupid in my book.

 

4. It's barley used and and when it's used, it's because people get bored and want to troll a little. If you can't handle that, you shouldn't even be playing this game.

 

5. They are not tryhards. You if someone's a try hard when you see their stats that look like this:

 

Kills 60,000

Deaths: 11,000

Wins: 133,333,337

Losses: 69

Plunder Caps.: 0

Objective points: 2

 

and when you buy paid boosters!

 

6. Grenade spammers? Really? Now you're just making **bleep** up bro! How does someone spam 'nades when there are only 2 slots and usually the grenade spawns are usually empy because people pick them up without even knowing it. You're just too sensetive. I get killed at least 3 times by grenades in every match. That's normal!

 

7. Mega Bomb overpowered? How? Explain to me how this adds up.... IT'S A **bleep** MEGA BOMB! ARE YOU **bleep** DEAF? It's meant to throw it to campers or smart people that stay together. The same with the cluster **bleep** grenade.

 

8. They are trying to help people that are obviously no good at this game like you. And you have no right to be calling them clowns. And besides you can always turn Uncharted TV off.

 

9. You don't know that, maybe they're just good at the game. I only play this game in the weekends because of school, sports, family, friends, girlfriend, etc. and I'm fairly decent at Competetive, but I specialize in Co-op. That is an unfair generalization friend!

 

10. Skeleton are just as easy to kill bro! If you are complaining about that you obviously have some embarrasing stats. So embarrassing that you have to make up problems to sound like you know what you're talking about.

 

11. Fal is not overpowered. It WAS overpowered but when it got nerfedit pretty much died. Very few people use it. And sometimes. you have a streak going and you run out of ammo and have to resort to using a Fal or another weapon that you don't like.

 

12. It's not overpowered either. People just know how to use it. I don't use it so whenever I pick it up. I die almost instantly.

 

13. AK was boosted a few patches ago. And I have always used the AK Max ammo or clip size. And the M9 reload speed or clip size.

 

14. It's called "STEPING ONYOUR **bleep** FINGERS' iif someone steps on your fingers while hanging of a ledge you're bound to fall off.

 

Now that I finished adressing all of you dumb complaints I'll tell you a real problem: When 2 players jump at the same time and collide, they somehow lose ALL of their momentum and fall to their deaths (or the ground). That's a real problem. Another one: I think that being shot by a T-bolt in the foot can never kill you in real life, unless you have all of your vital organs in your feet. For Uncharted 4 we need seperate hit boxes because it just makes sense.

 

 




Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Message 22 of 36 (572 Views)
Splicer
Registered: 03/07/2012
Offline
70 posts
 

Re: This is getting ridiculous...

[ Edited ]
Sep 4, 2012

 


willi_5115 wrote: 

- G-MAL STRAFFERS:    Tryhard noobs who think they're the **bleep** at this game.

 

- GRENADE SPAMMERS:    The only way they can get a kill.

 

- MEGA BOMB OVERPOWERED:   It'll kill you from a huge distance.

 

- 5-PERSON PARTIES FULL OF STAR LEVEL 75'S WITH A 3.00 K / D RATIO-    Low lifes.

 

- SKELETONS:   Because they're harder to kill due to size.

 

- FAL OVERPOWERED:    6 shots to kill. Really?

 

-G-MAL OVERPOWERED:    Three bursts to kill.


 

Message 23 of 36 (542 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/05/2012
Offline
256 posts
 

Re: This is getting ridiculous...

[ Edited ]
Sep 4, 2012

- GRENADE SPAMMERS: well if you have grenades then use them. although it's stupid when someone throws like 3 grenades at once in the exact same place. if they dodge them, u stupidly wasted 3 grenades

 

- MEGA BOMB OVERPOWERED: it's supposed to have a big range so i don't see the problem there

 

- Low lifes.- SKELETONS: Skeletons are not harder to kill due to size. their hit box is the same size as everyone else

 

- FAL OVERPOWERED: your saying it should take more than 6 shots to kill someone?

 

- G-MAL OVERPOWERED: same as what i put for the Fal

Message 24 of 36 (538 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
Registered: 03/07/2012
Offline
70 posts
 

Re: This is getting ridiculous...

Sep 4, 2012

hardyz-wont_DIE wrote:

a few things from what u said KingJuan01 that brought up a few things...



I didn't say anything. All I did was quote him lol.

Message 25 of 36 (519 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/05/2012
Offline
256 posts
 

Re: This is getting ridiculous...

Sep 4, 2012

KingJuan01 wrote:

hardyz-wont_DIE wrote:

a few things from what u said KingJuan01 that brought up a few things...



I didn't say anything. All I did was quote him lol.


i just realized that, huge facepalm to me lol

Message 26 of 36 (517 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 04/27/2010
Offline
498 posts
 

Re: This is getting ridiculous...

Sep 28, 2012

You know....I have to agree.  I find myself getting very frustrated playing this game.

 

I find myself playing a lot of Coop and FFA these days....Coop is usually good fun and you don't find all sorts of lame play that you find in deathmatch.  Same with FFA....No parties...Usually not a lot of lame stuff going on.  Yeah, you get shot in the back....It's better than playing TDM against 5 laggy, FAL camping, power-weapon hoarding idots usuing quick boom or RPG kickbacks seemingly anytime they want....

 

The grenade throwback thing really gets under my skin.  Seems like 90% of the grenades I throw these days get thrown back....Yet, every time I try, it just blows up in my face.  Frustrating...

 

Don't get me wrong...It's a great game and I keep coming back to it despite the frustrations....

Message 27 of 36 (466 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 08/01/2012
Offline
27 posts
 

Re: This is getting ridiculous...

Nov 17, 2012
Another annoying thing is when the match freezes on the ring. Also, I hate when I join a Co-op game and I get the worst players 95% of the time.
Message 28 of 36 (403 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 10/03/2009
Offline
699 posts
 

Re: This is getting ridiculous...

Dec 4, 2012

willi_5115 wrote:

I'm thinking of taking a seriously long break from Uncharted 3. This game is ridiculous. I'm sick of so many things in Uncharted 3, and I don't know how some people think it's the best game in existance. Having a short temper, this game easily pisses me off to the point where I want to break the disc and never play it again. Why am I starting to hate this game? Read below.

 

 

- UNFAIR TEAMS: I hate being put into a match where one team is full of all good players ranked at level 75 while the other teams are all non-legacy low ranked players. 

 

- GETTING PUT INTO A MATCH ALREADY OVER:    Pointless much?

 

- GETTING PUT INTO A MATCH THAT WE'RE LOSING:    Dumb.

 

- KAL-7 RATE OF FIRE:   **bleep** stupid.

 

- G-MAL STRAFFERS:    Tryhard noobs who think they're the **bleep** at this game.

 

- GRENADE SPAMMERS:    The only way they can get a kill.

 

- MEGA BOMB OVERPOWERED:   It'll kill you from a huge distance.

 

- THE 'QUICK TIPS' **bleep** VIDEOS:   These two clowns are teaching tryhards like themselves to be an idiot, with the 'Wack N' Roll' and 'Tap A Nade'.

 

- 5-PERSON PARTIES FULL OF STAR LEVEL 75'S WITH A 3.00 K / D RATIO-    Low lifes.

 

- SKELETONS:   Because they're harder to kill due to size.

 

- FAL OVERPOWERED:    6 shots to kill. Really?

 

-G-MAL OVERPOWERED:    Three bursts to kill.

 

- AK-47 UNDERPOWERED:     No wonder why nobody uses it.

 

- FALLING OFF CLIMBABLE OBJECTS BECAUSE ANOTHER PLAYER CLIMBED UP ON THE SAME PLACE:  **bleep**.

 

And many many more...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


OMG RIGTH?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im always the one to fall and they get to hang

wat about jumping into enemys in air and both falling down -_____-

always try to BF im b4 we fall so i get the kill ;/

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Steven1379
Message 29 of 36 (377 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 04/27/2010
Offline
498 posts
 

Re: This is getting ridiculous...

Dec 18, 2012

I pretty much agree...

 

I've gravitated toward playing much more COOP than competitive these days....And this is coming from someone that played over 5,000 competitive matches of Uncharted 2 online....

 

I just get so frustrated.  I had one match last night where I got quick boomed like 3 times within 30 seconds by different people and then almost right after than, I'm shooting at somebody running at me, and I get melee killed from what would seem to be like 20 feet away....

 

And then I see a guy who didn't see me.....I'm thinking..."Ok...I've got him"....So I start shooting him and then poof....Smoke bomb and he's gone.....NO!!!!

 

I find coop much more enjoyable these days.  For the most part, you get players just out to play the game and have fun...And you don't find hopping, rolling, grenade spamming, laggy tryhards at every turn.  And it's nice being able to throw grenades and not have every single one come flying back at you.  And you also don't get split from your party every other game or get cheap losses from disconnects.....And if I need to leave a game because something in my household is more important than a video game, I can without getting a loss....

 

Don't get me wrong though...love the game and probably my favorite game ever (or maybe second favorite behind U2).  It's just that at this point in the game's life, all the tryhards have figured out how to get any and every advantage they can....

 

 

Message 30 of 36 (370 Views)
Reply
0 Likes