Lombax Warrior
206 posts

Re: This is getting ridiculous...

[ Edited ]
Nov 19, 2012

Dude, everytime you write a comment I die a little inside. I mean, what has become of this community? 

We are FULL of people like you and you know what, I DON'T LIKE IT. They have no life because they teach new people how to be good? Go die somewhere else kid.

I'm **bleep** sick of people like you, we had THE PERFECT community in Uncharted 2, only cool and good people you could interact with and NO ONE, let me repeat, NO ONE would rage over anything. But I guess we can't live thinking about the past and have to face the present. Truth is, the present sucks because people like you ruined our community and now we have to deal with you because you are retarded.

There, I opened my mind to you. Go find other games to play where you can rage all you want and leave this beautiful community alone, we want our little piece of heaven back.

Edit: profanity removed

Message 11 of 36 (627 Views)
Lombax Warrior
112 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 12, 2012

willi_5115 wrote:

- GETTING PUT INTO A MATCH ALREADY OVER:    Pointless much?

- 5-PERSON PARTIES FULL OF STAR LEVEL 75'S WITH A 3.00 K / D RATIO

-G-MAL OVERPOWERED:    Three bursts to kill.

Very true, epecially the 3.00 K / D ratio part, I seen a guy with around 80,000 kills and his deaths were around 20,000 deaths (of course he used the G-MAL) and this is like this because before the latest patch, match kills and deaths didn't count against people when they leave now it does, so when he was doing bad he would most likely leave the match or he is always in a party while playing,

Message 12 of 36 (620 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
393 posts

Jul 15, 2012
Is there something you do like about the game?
Message 13 of 36 (587 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

Jul 19, 2012
When was being a try hard bad? There are those who enjoy competitive and those who are more casual and play for giggles. They are most likely separated, but both are fun groups of people.
Message 14 of 36 (566 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Aug 3, 2012
thank god for you AidsInYoMouth... my hero lol truthfully
Message 15 of 36 (528 Views)
Highlighted
First Son
15 posts

Aug 3, 2012

willi_5115 wrote:

Dude, I play the game for fun not for skill. I don't sit in front of my PS3 all day and sit on the computer posting **bleep** on these forums all day. I HAVE a life, and we all have our opinions. This is why the PS community sucks because its full of idiots who rag on people for posting their opinion. And most of what I bitched about is true. I have an 0.87 K/D but I would have had probably a 0.95 if I knew how to play at the beginning.

So YOU dont sit on forums all day spamming........ u need better arguments man....

Message 16 of 36 (527 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
403 posts

Aug 14, 2012
that was %ay as hell lol hop off man.
Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - kenjovani
Message 17 of 36 (498 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 14, 2012

Willi, first off, you are an idiot.

1.  "I have an 0.87 K/D but I would have had probably a 0.95 if I knew how to play at the beginning."

This sentence does not make sense. You don't/ can't  know how to play in the beginning. You get used to the game and get better overtime.

2. "G-MAL OVERPOWERED:    Three bursts to kill."

So NINE bullets shouldn't kill a person?

3. "FAL OVERPOWERED:    6 shots to kill. Really?"

So SIX shots shouldn't kill a person?

4. "FALLING OFF CLIMBABLE OBJECTS BECAUSE ANOTHER PLAYER CLIMBED UP ON THE SAME PLACE:  **bleep**."

Wait your freaking turn.

5. "GETTING PUT INTO A MATCH THAT WE'RE LOSING:    Dumb."

Where's your fighting spirit?

6. "UNFAIR TEAMS: I hate being put into a match where one team is full of all good players ranked at level 75 while the other teams are all non-legacy low ranked players."

Plain skill matters more than levels. Someone at level 75 in a high legacy might not be necessarily good, they might just play the game alot.

7. "This is why the PS community sucks because its full of idiots who rag on people for posting their opinion."

Then don't have horrible opinions.

8. "SKELETONS:   Because they're harder to kill due to size" 

The hitmaps are all the same.

9. "And most of what I bitched about is true. "

HA! I just debunked more than half of your crap in 3 minutes.

Message 18 of 36 (498 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Aug 14, 2012
@AidsInYoMouth
High five!
Message 19 of 36 (496 Views)
Lombax Warrior
206 posts

Aug 14, 2012

JjiqrfxZSKiiil wrote:
thank god for you AidsInYoMouth... my hero lol truthfully

Ahaha Thank you! I was just giving him a piece of my mind though, kids like that don't even deserve respect!

Message 20 of 36 (481 Views)
0 Likes