I'm thinking of taking a seriously long break from Uncharted 3. This game is ridiculous. I'm sick of so many things in Uncharted 3, and I don't know how some people think it's the best game in existance. Having a short temper, this game easily pisses me off to the point where I want to break the disc and never play it again. Why am I starting to hate this game? Read below.
- UNFAIR TEAMS: I hate being put into a match where one team is full of all good players ranked at level 75 while the other teams are all non-legacy low ranked players.
- GETTING PUT INTO A MATCH ALREADY OVER: Pointless much?
- GETTING PUT INTO A MATCH THAT WE'RE LOSING: Dumb.
- KAL-7 RATE OF FIRE: **bleep** stupid.
- G-MAL STRAFFERS: Tryhard noobs who think they're the **bleep** at this game.
- GRENADE SPAMMERS: The only way they can get a kill.
- MEGA BOMB OVERPOWERED: It'll kill you from a huge distance.
- THE 'QUICK TIPS' **bleep** VIDEOS: These two clowns are teaching tryhards like themselves to be an idiot, with the 'Wack N' Roll' and 'Tap A Nade'.
- 5-PERSON PARTIES FULL OF STAR LEVEL 75'S WITH A 3.00 K / D RATIO- Low lifes.
- SKELETONS: Because they're harder to kill due to size.
- FAL OVERPOWERED: 6 shots to kill. Really?
-G-MAL OVERPOWERED: Three bursts to kill.
- AK-47 UNDERPOWERED: No wonder why nobody uses it.
- FALLING OFF CLIMBABLE OBJECTS BECAUSE ANOTHER PLAYER CLIMBED UP ON THE SAME PLACE: **bleep**.
And many many more...
Then Uncharted 3 isn't the game for you, Consider games were you don't need patience, or deeper levels of gameplay then just point and shoot.
Above all I didn't nor anybody else needed to know YOU were angry with the game! and spam the forums with this kind of stuff.
- UNFAIR TEAMS: Agreed, sometimes the 'team maker' is really unfair.
- GETTING PUT INTO A MATCH ALREADY OVER: Agreed
- GETTING PUT INTO A MATCH THAT WE'RE LOSING: 1. You try to be a good player and fight or 2. you decide to p_ssy out and ragequit.
- KAL-7 RATE OF FIRE: It is stupid yes, but it is in the game and its a VALID OPTION for anyone. If you don't like it, train so you can pwn these noobs like good players do.
- G-MAL STRAFFERS: Like I said about the Kal-7, the weapon is in the game and it is supposed to be used. If you don't like it, sell the game or whatever. (Note: I mainly use the AK or M9 but hey, get used to it.)
- GRENADE SPAMMERS: "The only way they can get a kill" - At least they get a kill. Don't like it? Throw 'em 'nades back.
- MEGA BOMB OVERPOWERED: My favourite Kickback. It kills from a huge distance? It's called MEGA BOMB.
- THE 'QUICK TIPS' VIDEOS: They're GOOD PLAYERS who try to teach noobs how to get better. If you don't like them, there's a huge chance you're a noob or you can't perfect the tactics they teach.
- 5-PERSON PARTIES FULL OF STAR LEVEL 75'S WITH A 3.00 K / D RATIO- If you were one of those players you wouldn't like to be called a low-life. They have enough free time (and friends) to play the game 24 hours per day and if they have a nice K/D Ratio its because they work for it. You're just probably jealous dude.
- SKELETONS: Skeletons and Doughnut skins have the EXACT hitboxes, so that's an invalid excuse. Try harder the next time. (Also, I always use Skeletons, u mad?)
- FAL OVERPOWERED: You complain about every minimal thing. Dude, it takes SKILL to kill with the FAL. It used to be 4-5 shots so be happy it has been nerfed. ONCE AGAIN, if you don't like it, sell the game.
-G-MAL OVERPOWERED: Sometimes it only takes two-bursts. Umad? wololo. Don't like it, sell the game.
- AK-47 UNDERPOWERED: I use it and I can kickass with it. It's not underpowered, it's just that you don't know how to use it.
- FALLING OFF CLIMBABLE OBJECTS BECAUSE ANOTHER PLAYER CLIMBED UP ON THE SAME PLACE: Would you want characters to magically go inside one another? Get used to it! Wait for the other player to climb or go another way.
I'm sick of people like you who complain about everything in Uncharted 3.
You complain about everything you want to do but can't so you come up with RIDICULOUS excuses.
Either learn how to play or sell the game, the Uncharted community doesn't need people like you.
(God, I miss the Uncharted 2 community )
Dude, I play the game for fun not for skill. I don't sit in front of my PS3 all day and sit on the computer posting **bleep** on these forums all day. I HAVE a life, and we all have our opinions. This is why the PS community sucks because its full of idiots who rag on people for posting their opinion. And most of what I bitched about is true. I have an 0.87 K/D but I would have had probably a 0.95 if I knew how to play at the beginning.