Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
3514 posts

Re: This game is awful pop trash.

[ Edited ]
Nov 23, 2012

The only thing that keeps me playing this game, are my friends. Alone I couldn't stand this game anymore. Actually, to be honest, even with friends it's difficult to enjoy this game. The new matchmaking for example didn't help at all, or some modes are just dead.

In the past few days of playing Plunder with my buddies, it's been difficult to find players, and if you do find them, they only have 0-2 bars. Which is surprising, I thought this mode is a heaven for killfarmers and booster levelers.

Maybe I should just head back to Co-op..

Some of us was missing DLC maps though, so maybe the lag isn't so bad in DLC maps. I don't know..

Please use plain text.
Message 101 of 104 (335 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
4213 posts

Nov 24, 2012

Hey Guys,

This thread has been cleaned up, please keep the conversation on topic.  Thanks!

Please use plain text.
Message 102 of 104 (145 Views)
Gaming Beast
2248 posts

Nov 25, 2012

This thread wasn't dirty, ND is the one that made it dirty. Please mod their game and save us all now. Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Message 103 of 104 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
597 posts

Nov 25, 2012

SpaceNun wrote:

This thread wasn't dirty, ND is the one that made it dirty. Please mod their game and save us all now. Thanks.

You know, you brought up some interesting points before; I had to give you credit for emphasizing the M9 epidemic, even though I disagree with a nerf. But your trashtalking is getting very monotonous now. If you want to spend your free time talking sh!t about ND--and at this point, not even being constructive for that matter--you probably need to look into some type of hobby.

I am the one who knocks.
Please use plain text.
Message 104 of 104 (94 Views)
0 Likes